Interview

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

"Get up, Get up~ We are EvoL~" My alarm was going off and I groaned. "Mikyung~ mikyung!" My unnie shook me awak and I groaned louder. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, WOMAN?" I screamed into the pillow and she scoffed. "If you dont get up now, I'm getting water." I immediatly shot up and nearly fell over. "Okay okay I'm awake! see?" She chuckled and pushed me towards my closet. "Here, pick something out. I'll get your shower running. Ppalli!" I sighed realizing the events that happened yesterday. "So it wasnt a dream.." I muttered and sighed again. It was too early for this.

I picked out my outfit for the day and rubbed my eye. I yawned and walked over to the bathroom, Minah was finished preparing the shower for me. "Not too hot and not too cold, just how you like it dongsaeng~" I nodded and thanked her. I slipped out of my pajmas and untied my hair from the tangled bun it was in. I checked the water and smiled. "She made it perfect" I mumbled and got in, letting the lukewarm water run agains my skin. I let out a soft moan like I always did because of how good it felt. I always enjoyed showers.

After showering, I put on my outfit:






I nodded at myself in the mirror and stepped out. I untied the towel from my head, letting my red hair fall past my shoulders. "Minah unnie~ You ready?" She nodded and drove me over to Tsent. I gulped at the size of the building.. I counted one.. two..fifteen stories.. Oh my god, I'm scared of heights. We walked in to the front desk and I prayed that the room wouldnt be on the fifteenth floor. "Annyeong I'm here for the interview. Uhm the lady on the ohone told me to ask about mr. Jung?" the receptionist nodded and typed in some things. Of course luck wasnt with me today. "Ah yes, miss Kim Mikyung.. go to floor fourteen room five" I sighed and nodded. "C'mon Mikyung, you can do it.. I'll go home now, call me when you want me to pick you up." I nodded and looked at the elevator. "ugghh" I let out a low growl.

I entered the elevator and pushed the number '14' button. The elevator began its way up but stopped at number six.. Suddenly the doors opened and in came all of Secret. My eyes widened and they just smiled. "Annyeong, Secret imnida! We havent seen you around her before, are you a trainee?!" Zinger asked and I shook my head. "Uh no.. I'm here for the interview for B.A.P's Hello baby." I said and they nodded. "Oh well, hwating~" I smiled and nodded. "You didnt tell us your name~" Jieun said. "Oh, I'm kim mikyung.. to my firends I'm minnie." They smiled and nodded. "Well good with those troublesome boys, Minnie. We should hang out some time!" Anotehr said and I just smiled. Finally I reached my floor and we said our byes.

"Wow they're pretty friendly.." I muttered and found room number five. I knocked and a voice inside said "Come in." I slowly opened the door only to be greeted by two children, one running around and another in a baby swing. "Oh my!" I said as the little girl hugged me. "Hi unnie!" My eyes widened and I looked around. "Uhm.. Is anyone here?" I picked up the little girl and stepped in fully. Suddenly a screen on the wall lit up. "Hello! Welcome to B.A.P's Hello Baby! You have been chosen after our background check. Your qualities are those of a good mother and a kind person! Welcome! Now in order to be fully acccepted into the family, you'll have to prove to us that you are a good mother!" A voice said and I gasped.

I was accepted?! No way! "First, please feed the childeren. Theres a fridge in the corner over there!" I nodded and picked up te little boy from the swing he was in. The kids were both so cute. "Unnie! Whats your name?" The little girl asked and I puffed my cheeks out. "Kim Mikyung. Whats yours?" She smiled and puffed out her chest. "Kim Mirae imnida~" I sat her down on a chair and put the little boy in his highchair. "And whats his name?" I asked as I opened the fridge. "Kim Yoowon. Hes my little brother~" I smiled and pulled out some ham, tomato, cheese, bread, and mayo. I also got some milk for the little boy. I heated it up in the microwave next to the fridge and prepared the little girl a sandwich.

As I finished puting on the top sandwich slice the microwave beeped, signaling the bottle was ready. I placed the sandwich on a plate infront of Mirae and picked up Yoowon. "Here you go guys! food~" I shook the milk in the bottle and put a drop on my wirst. It was not too hot nor too cold. Just right. I lied him down a bit in my arm and placed the bottle to his mouth. He immediatly opened his motuh and began drinking the milk. "Unnie, your sandwich is so good!" Mirae said happily and I smiled. "Thanks Mirae-ah" I rocked the baby a bit and he finished his bottle. After that I fixed him upright and rested his head on my shoulder. I began to pat his back so he could burp.

He finally burped and I rocked him to sleep. "Unnie, can I have some juice?" I looked ovar and smiled gently. "Excuse me?" "Pweeeaassee?" I chuckled slightly and opened the fridge to find some SunnyD. I grabbed a plastic cup and unscrewed the cap with one hand. With the same hand I poured the juice into the cup and took it over to Mirae. "Well, youre a good multitasker." I looked over at the screen and kept rocking Yoowon. "Arasso.. You've been accepted! Congradulations Mikyung! The B.A.P boys will enter right now." The screen shut off and I sat down next to Mirae. "So, you and other people are going to take care of us?" I nodded and smiled. "For how long?" I wondered that too.. A year? Maybe two? I wasnt sure. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door slowly open.

Well, this is it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________







"Children are my least favorite animal"
-Tumblr user Meladoodle