Accident

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

I was out shopping with Daehyun's friend Bomi and we were about to leave to the doctor's office.I'm in my 8th month and today is my due date but my water hasnt broken yet so the doctor decided to check on me.

"Bomi isnt this cute?" I asked and held up a pink onesie. She nodded and held up a pink dress. "THIS ONEis prettier!" She smirked and I laughed. I looked at my watch and it was 30 minutes til my doctor's appointment. "Unnie, we should go now" She nodded and we paid for the things and left.

We were driving down Saejoong street when she suddenly spoke up. "Arent you just so exited for the baby?!" I nodded and rubbed my big stomach. "Yeah bit im a bit mor-"

Bomi's POV

Mikyung rubbed her tummy and i smiled. "Yeah but im a bit more-" All of the sudden the car stopped and slid sideways. I hit my head on the window and the steering wheel. I out.

I woke up a while later and looked around. We were still in the car and there was a car crash. I panicked when I saw that mikyung was lnocked out. I looked around again and saw that we were in no more danger. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out my phone. I dialed 911 and the lady quickly answered. "H-hello? Yes theres been a car accident i need an ambulance. please hurry theres a pregnant woman here!" I hung up and Mikyung's eyes opened. 

"unnie.." she spoke out. her eyes widened as soon as we realized the situation we were in. She tried to move but she groaned in pain. "Mikyung, dont move. the ambulance is coming calm down." She nodded and furrowed her eyes. "Bom.. bomi my baby" She breathed out.  I put my hand on her stomach. "Mikyung its okay, shes kicking" I heard the ambulance approaching. The car was too wrecked for them to get in. "Ma'am, are you alright?" I nodded. "Just minor scratches but my friend is worse." He nodded. "Look ma'am we're getting the jaws of life but for now can you please put this brace around your friend's neck?"

I nodded and grabbed the yellow cushioned plastic. "Mikyung,  Im going to put this on you just dont move, okay?" She nodded. I gently lifted her head and she painfully groaned. "It hurts" she cried out. "I know honey but please bear with me. "Not my neck, it hurts" She suddenly fainted and i panicked. "Sir, shes bleeding. and she just passed out she needs medical attention right now!" He nodded and passed me a needle.

"I need you to find a big blue vein along her arm, once you find it tilt the needle and stick it in." I nodded but I couldnt find the vein. "Well then shes dehydrated. Push the needle in and tell me when blood begins to fill the tube." I nodded and pushed the needle in her arm multiple times until finally the blood seeped in the tube. I told the emt and he gave me a plastic bag of I.V "Pull out the tube but keep the needle in. Then, connect the tube on this bag to the needle and gently squeez it. Make sure there are no air bubbbles. I nodded and did what he said.

Then the EMT gave me a fire fighter's jacket. "Place this over both of your bodies. We're gonna start punching in the windows." I nodded and covered Mikyung's body then hid under the jacket with her. The sound of windows shattering filled my ears and I felt shards of glass fall on the jacket. I heard them begin to cut off the frame of the car. I covered my ears.

They finally pulled off the roof of the car and went straight to Mikyung. "A-AH!" I heard her scream in her seat. "Mikyung whats wrong?" I asked as I pulled off the jacket. "M-my water just broke" My eyes widened. They got out a strecher and carefully placed her on it. She let out a wail of a scream. "IT HURTS!" She shouted. They got her into the ambulance and I went in along with the EMT.

"Ma'am you're dialated enough. Youre going into labor." Mikyung immediately turned to me. "Bomi" She muttered. "Daehyun will meet us at the hospital. Its okay" She nodded. The EMT propped her legs up in position. "Ma'am I'm gonna need you to push. Miss bomi get the electric blanket and set it to 80 degrees" i nodded and did what he said. "AAAAAAAHHH" Mikyung groaned as she pushed. The back of the ambulance was filled with her screams. The EMT put the baby in the blanket in my arms. I wrapped the baby up and smiled as he wiped her face and little body off. "Oh my gosh" I breathed out. "Shes beautiful mikyung.." I turned to face her. "Mikyung?!" She was passed out again.

Mikyung's POV

I woke up in a hospital room. I turned my aching head to the right and saw Daehyun's head resting on the hospital bed. "Oppa.." I croaked out. He immediately shot up and rubbed his eyes. "Jagi, oh thank god youre okay!" He hugged me tightly and I groaned. "Oh thats right.. sorry" I giggled as he let me go. "Can.. can I see my baby?" I asked as the doctor walked in. He nodded and brought in a wheelchair. "You'll be able to leave in a couple of days ma'am." I nodded as Daehyun placed me on the chair.

He lead me to the nursery and I looked in. "Shes. shes so cute." I breathed out and smiled. "Can I hold her?" Daehyun left me and walked into the nursery. He gently picked her up and cradled her in his arms as he brought her over to me. I held out my arms and he placed her down.

"Shes so light... and small.. and delicate" I looked up at daehyun with tears in my eyes. He smiled and rubbed my back. "And shes ours. What do you want to name her?" I looked down and smiled. "What do you think about.. Bom" I said and he smiled. "It has a cute ring to it but can i ask why?" I grinned. "Because Bomi unnie helped me get through this and without her.. I might not be here" Daehyun smiled and hugged me.

"Oh look at the two lovebirds and their baby girl!" I turned around and saw Secret, the rest of B.A.P and Bomi. I smiled. "Bomi unnie.. meet Jung Bom" Her eyes widened. "Seriously? Oh my gosh! I feel so special!" She grinned. "Well.. you are. You helped me get through this. Youre the reason shes here" They all smiled and we went to my hospital room.

This week has been hectic but my baby is here and healthy. I couldnt ask for anything better.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AAAAAAAAAH YAY SHE HA HER BABY LMAO

this was crazy from start to finish tbh

goodnight ya'll i go back to school tomorrow

~jewfeRds