"Home"

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

After we finished packing I checked to see if I had left anything behind. I only took my clothes and important items. I picked up Yoowon, who was now awake, and Yongguk and I went downstairs. "Ready, Minnie?" Jongup asked and I nodded. "MY BABY IS LEAVING ME!" Minah gave me a tight hug and I laughed. "You're welcome to visit my wife and I whenever you want~" Himchan said and put an arm around my shoulder. Jongup came out of nowhere and took me away from Himchan. "Nuh uh hyung. Shes my wife!" Minah squealed and jumped up and down. 'AAAAAAAH MIKYUNG YOU LUCKY LITTLE UUgUGuHgu!" B.A.P and I laughed.

"But seriously unnie, come visit whenever. I'm sure they'll allow that.." She nodded and pushed us out the door. "Okay byeeee~ have fun baby~" I nodded and Himchan and Jongup helped me put my luggage in the van. "Alright! Lets go to out new home!" Zelo shouted and we all clapped. Yoowon giggled and pulled at my hair. "Whats up, baby? Huh? whats up? ahhh youre so cute!" I lied him down on my leggs and grabbed his feet. "Waaahhh your feet are attacking you!" I said and began to jiggle his legs around. "Ahhhh~" He giggled and I did too.

"Wow Kyungie.. You sure do have motherly instincs." Youngjae said and I shrugged. "I love kids." I simply stated. He nodded and pointed voer to Daehyun. "This dude is crazy about kids. Like, no joke." Daehyun just smiled a little and put his headphones on. "Okay so kids, theres only seven rooms, which means Mikyung has to share a room with someone.." My eyes widened and my jaw nearly touched the floor. "I-I can bunk with the kids right?!" mr. Jung shook his head. "Their room is too small for you.."


I looked around and all the guys smirked. "KAI BAI BO~" They all screamed and I sighed. "I thought I was only taking care of two kids, not eight." They all looked over at me and stuck their tongues out. After an hour of kai bai bo it was decided that I'd sleep with Daehyun. Ohh great. "B-but I can sleep in the living room!" "No mikyung, its final. You're sleeping with Daehyun." I sighed in defeat and slumped back in my seat. "Gimmie Yoowon, noona!" I handed Yoowon over to Zelo carefully. "Uh.. can you guys tell me when we get there. I'm gonna listen to music." They nodded and Yongguk, who was next to me, grabbed and earphone.

"Dear Mama by Tupac? Dang you have a great taste in music!" I laughed a bit and got comfortable. Out of habit, I began to sing the lyrics. "when I was younger me and my mama had beef; seventeen years old, kicked out on the streets.
now back at the time i never thought I'd see her face
aint a woman alive that could take my momma's place.
Suspended from school; and scared to go home, I was a fool
with the big boys, breakin all the rules
I shed tears with my baby sister
Over the years we was poorer than the other little kids
And even though we had different daddy's, the same drama
When things went wrong we'd blame mama
I reminice on the stress I caused, it was hell
Huggin on my mama from a jail cell
And who'd think in elementary?
Heeey! I see the penitentiary, one day
And runnin from the police, that's right
Mama catch me, put a whoopin to my backside
And even as a crack fiend, mama
You always was a black queen, mama
I finally understand
for a woman it ain't easy tryin to raise a man
You always was committed
A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it
There's no way I can pay you back
But the plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated

Lady... 
Don't cha know we love ya? Sweet lady
Dear mama
Place no one above ya, sweet lady
You are appreciated
Don't cha know we love ya?

Now ain't nobody tell us it was fair
No love from my daddy cause the coward wasn't there
He passed away and I didn't cry, cause my anger
wouldn't let me feel for a stranger
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless, but all along
I was lookin for a father he was gone
I hung around with the Thugs, and even though they sold drugs
They showed a young brother love
I moved out and started really hangin
I needed money of my own so I started slangin
I ain't guilty cause, even though I sell rocks
It feels good puttin money in your mailbox
I love payin rent when the rent's due
I hope ya got the diamond necklace that I sent to you
Cause when I was low you was there for me
And never left me alone because you cared for me
And I could see you comin home after work late
You're in the kitchen tryin to fix us a hot plate
Ya just workin with the scraps you was given
And mama made miracles every Thanksgivin
But now the road got rough, you're alone
You're tryin to raise two bad kids on your own
And there's no way I can pay you back
But my plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated.."

I felt the car stop and I opened my eyes, all of B.A.P was staring at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked, clueless out of nowhere Yongguk and Zelo both hugged me. "Noona! you're a great rapper!" I looked down and then I realized I was rapping outloud. "Oh,, ehhe thanks.. i guess." Yongguk hugged me tight. "You should rap with us! Ahh you should audition for Tsent!" I laughed and gently pused them away. "No, I'm not that good. But thanks for the compliments." The pouted but nodded. "Alright guys, welcome to your new home!" I looked out the window and it was a dorm. it as a huge dorm though. It looked beautiful from the outside.

"WOOOOO!" They all ran outside with the kids. "UMMA COME ON!" Mirae shouted and I chuckled. So this is the official begining, no turning back now. I got out of the car and stretched. The cool breeze ran down my back and suddenly I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked around but there was no one.. weird. I shrugged it off and went inside witht he others. A sudden wave of cameras were pointed at me and I gasped. "Oh yeah.. this is a show huh.. hehe" I silently walked away and looked around. The living room was huge, but plain with a T.V and three couches along with a matching coffee table in the center. Nice.

Next was the kitchen. It had a long counter, a microwave, a fridge, a stove and a lot of cupboards. My kind of place. Next was the dinng room. It had a circular table and one of the walls had a painting of fruits. The chairs looked so comfortable. We all went up the stairs and found eight rooms. "WE CALL THE MASTER BEDROOM!" Daehyun shouted and grabbed my hand, dragging me over to the largest room. "No fair! why do they get the master bedroom?!" Zelo pouted and Daehyun laughed. "Cause we're sharing a room, ya dork." He was still holding my hand and I bet by now I was blushing madly.

"C'mon Mikyung!" He held my hand tighter and made me jump on the bed with him. "OH MY GOD IS THIS MEMORY FOAM?!" I shouted and mr Jung nodded. "All of them are." "WOOOOOO!" All of the boys went to their own rooms and the camera men followed them. I yawned. "Ahh im tired." I said and looked around. There was only one bed in the room. GREEAT. Mirae came over and suddenly Daehyun walked outside. "Umma I'm sleepy too!" I nodded and held her hand. "Lets get you some warm milk, arra? Its already nine pm and we need to sleep."

She nodded and we went over to the kitchen where everyone was. I heard the sound of Yoowon crying and looked at the guys. "Why is he.. *yawn* .. crying?" Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Daehyun heating up some milk for the babys. "Hes hungry." Youngjae muttered and rubbed his eye. "Why dont we all go to sleep huh? go on guys, theres no need to stay down here anyways." They nodded and left for their rooms, except for Zelo. The giant came over to me and hugged me. "Goodnight noona.." I hugged him back and said goodnight to him too. And with that, he went to his room.

I sat Mirae down on the chair and got some milk out of the fridge. "Theres.. barely any food.. we should go buy some tomorrow, dont you think Daehyun?" He nodded and shook the baby's bottle. I grabbed a cup for mirae and heated up some chocolate milk for her. "Here you go, Mirae." She smiled happily and drank the milk. "You wanna feed him?" Daehyun asked and I shrugged. "Sure." I caiired Yoowon and put the bottle to his lips. Just like earlier today, he began to drink without complaints. "Lets go to sleep." Daehyun said and carrid mirae, who was half asleep. I turned off the lights and followed him upstairs, with Yoowon.

We reached our room and Yoowon was half way done with his bottle. Daehyun took the now sleeping Mirae to her room and came back. "Ima change okay?" I nodded and he took a pair of pajamas to the bathroom. I quickly put Yoowon down and took this chance to change into my pajamas. Since it was a bit cold, I wore pajama pants and tank top.



I crawled under the covers and hugged Yoowon. I held his bottle for him because he wasnt quite done yet. Daehyun came out of the bathroom and put his clothes in the bin. He pulled up the covers over himself and pulled out his phone. "Daehyun-ah" I was going to tell him to turn off the light but he shushed me. "Oppa." He said and I puffed air out of my cheeks. "Okay, oppa. I'm going to take Yoowon to his bed. I'll be right back." Since Yoowon was sleping, I decided to take him to his crib. I didnt want to roll over him in my sleep. I stepped into his room and paced him gently in his crib. I looked over and saw Mirae sleeping on her own bed. I a night light and left the door open a few inches, just incase she gets scared.

I walked back into the room and closed the door. I went to my side of the bed and lied down. My back hurt from doing so many things today. But atleast tomorrow I'll get to relax, right? I put my phone to charge and cuddled into the sheets. "Good night oppa" I said as I closed my eyes. "Good night yeobo~" I felt my cheeks heat up but I ignored it. Soon, I fell asleep.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"We have to be rude in order to be remembered."