I hate you

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

I ended up sleeping in Zico's bed while he bunked with Kyung. I was woken up by the loud cry of Bom. "shh whats wrong baby? you hungry?" I asked and she began her thumb. I knew it. I quickly prepared a bottle and set her to eat. All of the sudden the door slammed open and I jumped in shock. I hugged Bom tightly and silently cursed at the person who scared me. I turned my head and saw Zico panting. "Uhm? is everyhting okay?" He just looked up and flashed me a smile. "I thought this was all a dream. I couldnt believe it, sorry." I pursed my lips then let out the loudest laugh. "Oh gosh! The look on your face!" He furrowed his eyebrows and began to laugh too.

"Oh some of the guys are coming over." I looked at him weirdly. "guys?" He rubbed the nape of his neck. My heart fluttered. I always used to love when he did that. "y-you know. Mino, Dok2, Jay, RapMon, Benzino, Zion, DFD, Hanhae- you know, the usuals" I nodded. The last time i saw his crew was when I used to rap. Weird huh? imagine me rapping. I let out a light chuckle. "uh, just let me get dressed." He looked at my pajamas and quickly looked back up since i was only wearing a t-shirt that was Daehyun's. Zico just nodded and shut the door.

I finished feeding bom and that was when I heard the front door slam and a bunch of guys yelling. I chuckled and changed into a comfortable outfit.

tumblr_mx2z4pNnr91s36m0ko1_500.jpg

(excluding the leather jacket) -credit to shewearskpop.tumblr.com (go visit their tumblr its really cool thats where i get most of my outfits from)

And i dressed Bom in a pink one-sie. I made my way down stairs and placed bom in her bouncer. I then took her over to the living room and set her down near the table. Everything was silent. I turned around and met eyes with Mino. "Hey guy-" "KASSSPPPEEERRRR" I was suddenly tackled to the floor by all of them. I cursed under my breath and let out a grunt when I hit the floor. All of the sudden we heard a door slam and I pushed them all off of me. "who.. ?" I looked around and saw everyone except- "Hey where did Hanhae go?" Benzino spoke up. I looked around and he was right, Hanhae was gone.

I got up and looked at Zico. I looked at him asking if I should look for hanhae. He just nodded. "Oh guys, she has a daughter now!" Zico spoke up. All the attention turned to Bom. I looked at Zico and thanked him, he just winked at me. I stepped outside and I found Hanhae playing with Cha, Zico's dog. I let out a light cough and he turned around. "what do you want?" he asked harshly. I sighed and sat next to him. Surprisingly he didnt move. "Han, I'm sorry for quitting on you guys. I was going through some stuff-" "No, i get it. But I just dont understand why you had to say we werent family. We cared for you- hell I cared for you. How could you just leave?" I looked up at the morning sun. "Well. I was stupid-" "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?" I nearly fell back from his sudden outburst. "H-ha-" "I WAITED FOR YOU- WE ALL DID. UNTIL ZICO TOLD US WHAT HE'D DONE. ANd later you come out with we were never a family?! What the actual Kas- Mikyung!" I looked down. "Look, i never felt like i had a family and I was so scared to call you all family. The last time I thought of people as family we almost broke apart. Every family I've had has been broken and its all because of me! I didnt want to do that to you guys." I breathed out. He just stood up and looked down at me. "whatever"

Hanhae stepped inside the house and I was left alone. Tears began forming. No. I shouldnt cry. I've cried too much this past year. "I'm not going to be a baby anymore" I stood up and turned to go back into the house. everyone look at me and I made eye contact with Zico. I smirked and put my hands in my pockets. "Kasper is officially back." I said, determination in my voice. Hanhae just rolled his eyes and Zico highfived me. "We heard you two out there. I'm sorry Mikyung- oh. I mean Kasper" I smiled and shook my head. "I explained everything to him but he didnt listen-" "Yeah but he was like your older brother-" "Jiho stop. If he doesnt want to believe me then fine. I'm not gonna waste my time on someone who wont believe me." He pursed his lips and nodded "if its what you want" "it is" i assured him.

He suddenly picked me up and screamed. "MY BADASS KASPER IS BAACCKKK!!" everyone cheered except Hanhae. He was looking at Bom. I just cheered as he put me down. The door suddenly opened and in ran an outraged-drunk-off-his- Daehyun.

"oh no" I whispered

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SSSOOOO CRAZY IN LOVE YA GOT ME LOOKIN SO CRAZY IN LOVE

hello it is i Juliee

whats up yall whats been going on

yayaaay i updated heeellll yyeeaahhhhh

alright bye i have to go do my hair ilyouguys

~jewfeRds