Double update bc ive been neglecting sorry omg

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

I took everything out of the drawrs and only when I got close to the bed did I notice Yoowon sleeping with daehyun. I his cheek and smiled. "Bye baby." I whispered.

I was about to turn around but someone grabbed my wrist. My eyes widened and he spoke. "Where do you think you're going?" Daehyun asked and I felt tears brim my eyes. "Out of your life. Like you wanted me to." I said and yanked my arm out of his grip.

He quickly got up and followed me to where I had my suitcases. "Is this it? Are you going to throw everything away? You're not even going to defend yourself?" I turned around and blinked, making my tears fall.

"I've been with you for about six months, okay. I spent most of this time with you, getting to now you. I gave myself to you. And with all this information I've gathered up, I've found out that you love eating sweets, you're intellegent but when you dont get your way; you pout. When theres no food, you go to the extreem of making one of the guys make you food. You love kids. You have a kind heart. And that you dont take explinations. What you see is what you believe so theres no use in trying to defend myself when I know you arent going to believe me." I said and tears rushed down my face.

"But.." I began. "I just want to kiss you one more time. Will you let me?" Daehyun just stared at me. He gulped and rubbed his face. I didnt wait any longer before I ran to him and crashed my lips onto his, taking him by surprise.

I poured my heart and soul into that kiss making it full of love but also a bit rough. I pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. "I still love you, Mikyung. But you betrayed me." I sighed and walked away from him. "I know, daehyun. I know you deserve a better girl than me. I'm just scum to you now, huh?" I laughed a bit and zipped up my suitcases.

"So I'll be getting out of your life. Have a great one though. Bye Jung Daehyun." I said and quickly walked out the door of the room. I carried my suitcases to the front door and called Minah. "Unnie. Pick me up at the dorm please. Is it okay if i stay with you for a bit?" "Yeah of course! I'm on my way!" She said quickly. I shut my phone and walked back inside the dorm.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Daehyun looking at me from the top of the stairs. I sighed for the millionth time and went to go wake Minyoung up from the couch she was on. "Why?" She asked before yawning. "I'll explain it tomorrow. We're going to my friend's house, okay?" She just rubbed her eyes and nodded. I grabbed the letter I had written and put it on the coffe table in th center of the dorm. Minyoung put on her shoes and followed me out the door. I felt weak under Daehyun's stare. I looked at him before I shut the door. I wanted to tell him it was Yongguk but he wouldnt believe me. I sighed and leaned against the door, waiting for Minah.

"I ing hate my life." I muttered. I soon saw Minah's headlights and began walking towards the street with a near-sleeping Minyoung.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hEY

ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS IM GONNA CRY

I MISSED YOU GUYS OMG

so while i was gone I, moved to california b/c of my mum's job so yay (i also met up with my old friends yay!!)

I got a new phone WOOOOO

I also met this guy at school and hes really awesome and he likes the same stuff I do but.. hes.. a senior.. and he *cough*smokesweed*cough*

IDK HES INTO SOME CRAZY AND I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE DOING THIS BUT I KINDA..

drankalcoholwithhim and idk it was fun and man i'm 17 i think.. wait.. i even forgot my own age wtf. I think im 17..

but yeah and im really happy cause i like him but i dont want to be a dissapointment and my life but hey i got the new pokemon X so what there to worry about.. Right? hehe.

hope you guys like the updates. Sorry I couldnt do it earlier.

its bc of school/pokemon/AOT/block b/breaking bad/and tumblr heh.

byee!

~jewfeRds

btw aaron paul is hot idc what you say