jealous

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

I sat down folding bommies clothes. I smiled and folded them neatly. "Hey babe, what's up?" Daehyun greeted and sqt down next to me. I just grinned and held up a small dress "can you believe someone actually fits in this?" He smiled and hugged me. "Of course. Speaking of the little angel, where is she?" I nudged my head towards zelo's room. "Hes playing with her." Daehyun suddenly got up and I followed him. Through the crack of the door we saw zelo lifting bommie in the air and playing with her like an airplane. He gently held her head for support and she giggled. "Aww" I whispered. "Maybe jina and I could have a beautiful daughter like you, bommie." We heard zelo speak. My eyes widened and I pushed the door open, making daehyun fall. "BWOH? WHOS JINA?" zelo jumped in surprise and looked innocently at me "uhm.. uhm.." he couldnt say anything. "Yah! Choi junhong! Do you have a girlfriend?" Daehyun managed to get up and ask. Zelo just awkwardly smiled. "Aaah my boys becoming a man!" Daehyun cheered. I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Now that you have that jina girl she can cook you food and wash your clothes" I grumbled out. Zelo looked at me and chuckled. "Yah you have me here! Why are you worrying about him?!" Daehyun glared. "Noona- I'm sorry. Don't be upset! I'll introduce you to her later!" He stood up and hugged me. "Remember, you're still my favorite Noona!" He whispered. I smiled and punched his shoulder. "Of course, flagpole" he grinned and hugged me.

 

Later on I made dinner and we all sat around the t.v. I had bom on my lap, feeding her the milk I made her and we all ate pasta witch chicken . "....AAAAAHH HOME RUN!" I shouted and clapped for my team. Bommie just looked at me, sipping on her milk. "Mommy's crazy, huh?"daehyun asked her and bom just clapped. Aish these kids.

 

____________________

 

sorry I haven't gotten my laptop fixed yet guys! I only wrote this because someone asked me to update but it's so short. I'm sorry! It updating on my phone :c