I love you

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

We both jumped up when I realized she said my name and when she realized i was even here. "What am I doing here? S-sorry! I'll go now!" I looked at her and acted on instinct. When she got up to go, I ran to her and threw my arms around her in a big hug. "Daehyun let go!" She protested but I refused to move. Instead, I snugggled my face into her neck. She squirmed but soon gave up. I missed this. I missed her.

Your POV

Its like the scene from my parent's house all over again. There was no use in arguing with him. I gave up and just stood there with a grown man clinging to me and my arms limp by my sides. "Jung Daehyun. I will say this once more. Get off me now." I felt another lump in my throat. "I-I think I'm gonna throw up!" He immediately let go and I ran to the bathroom I knew so well. I repeated my actions from this morning and threw everything in my stomach into the bowl. Daehyun ran in and pulled my hair out of the way. I coughed and washed my mouth out in the sink. This was something bad.

After explining to Daehyun that this was the second time today he got up and dragged me out with him. "Where are you taking me?!" I tried to get out of his grip but he refused to let go. "To the hospital to do tests." I shook my head. "I'M FINE!" "NO YOU'RE NOT! HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A VIRUS? OR SOMETHING WORSE? WE'RE GOING" I had no choice but to go.

Of course, everyone else tagged along, worried. No one spoke. We got to the hospital quickly and Daehyun didnt even let me walk. He quickly picked me up and ran into the emergency room. "THIS ISNT AN EMERGENCY!" I screamed but he ignored me. "Hello ma'am I'd like some tests to be done on this woman preferably stomach virus, stomach tumor, and the flu thank yooouuuu!" Youngjae said as he appeare next to us.

The woman behind the counter nodded. "Yeah sure. Come my way ma'am.

They did so many uncomfortable things. Took my blood, my temperature, weighed me, and did other things.
After a few hours the test results came back.

"That was really quick woah." I blurted out and the nurse laughed. We were in the room and it was just me and the nurse. "So, what do i have? Virus? Flu?" She giggled. "Congradulations!" I raised a brow. "Congradultions with the flu? I guess.. So when can I get my medication? She giggled again. It was getting obnoxious. "No, no. You're three weeks pregnant! congradulations!" I looked at her with wide eyes and  I screamed.

Daehyun's POV

While we were waiting for the results we sat quietly in the waiting room. Yongguk on my left and Zelo on my right. "Yongguk" Youngjae spoke up and he looked up. "Hm?" "If.. If its not the flu or a virus-" He was interrupted by a high pitched scream. I shot up but Youngjae held me back. "Daehyun, you and I both know you and Mikyung have gone through some stuff and I believe you two did the freaky deaky but just to be safe- and I know the answer to this-" He looked at Yongguk. "Yongguk, did anything happen between you two?" I glared at Yongguk and he shook his head violently.

"Daehyun I already told you what happened. Thats the only thing that happend. Please forgive me and take Mikyung back. None of this was her fault!" He pleaded. I looked at hima nd saw the sincerity in his eyes. "I need some time to talk to her-" I heard stomps and nurses yelling. "NO! IM NOT PREGNANT! YOUR TESTS ARE WRONG! Call me back when you've got your stuff straight, alright? Thank you bye!" Mikyung shouted and walked out of the hospital. Everyone stood there in shock. "Lets go get her! Shes a pregnant woman walking in heels. HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR HEIGHT?" Himchan shouted but Yongguk stopped him.

He looked at me, who was still standing in shock. "You guys I think its best if Daehyun follows her instead of us. Shes pretty overwhelmed so.. let them.." Yongguk looked at me and I smiled. "Thanks hyung" I said and hugged him. "Go get her man" I nodded and ran out of the hospital. I looked towards the end of the street and I saw her at a crosswalk. I followed her for about twenty minutes and we ended up in the park. I couldnt bring myself to confront her. I stood behind her as she sat on a swing with her head on the chain.

I took in a breath and sat on the swing next to her. She didnt bother to look at me. "You know theres two ways to follow someone" She began. "First, they dont notice you. Second, they only notice you" I finished for her. She chuckled lightly. We sat in silence for ten minutes. "I'm sorry" I began. "Why are you sorry? I'm the one who should be sorry" She breathed out. "For what? You did nothing wrong. I know what happened." I said and she turned her head to face me. "You do?" I nodded and she stood up. She bent down and hugged me tightly.

'I'm sorry I-I dont know if you feel the same but I still.. I still.." She sighed. "I still.. l-love you" I felt the shoulder of my shirt wet. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist. I didnt say anything I just hugged her.

"Baby, dont cry. Its okay now. We're okay" I whispered and she hugged me even tighter and clutched my shirt. "I'm sorry I'm stupid and I dont even deserve you" She muttered into my shirt. Pushed her back and grabbed her shoulders. "Hey! Listen to me! You are the most precious thing to ever happen to me. I love you even more than you could ever realize and and... now that you're carrying my child, i vow to be by your side as much as I can and I will help you through this."

She smiled and I wiped her tears. I slowly leaned in and placed my hand on her cheek. She stepped up and  put my lips on her. "I love you, babe" I said as I hugged her tighter.

"I've missed that"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

some of you already knew what was coming hA

so yeah guys wassup.

I have this really funny story to tell you guys omg

so i went on a hike today with my class and my friend decded to remind me of a big accident I had a year or so ago.

So

it was probably one of the dumbest things i’ve ever done lmaoooo but ok

so i was hiking with some friends and we were pretty deep into out hike (we were hiking to this cliff diving area so we could cliff dive heck ya) and we were literally 50 feet away from the area and there was this big gap of 2 giant rocks with water and we had to walk all the way around which would have taken like 10 extra minutes and i was like “ that i wanna cliff dive i’m gonna jump over it” so me and my best friend zane went over to the rock and all my other friends were like “no don’t do that!!!” but i was feeling all pumped up like a dumb and i jumped first and i realized while i was in mid air that the jump was way bigger than i though it was it was like a 15 foot hypotenuse and i landed and destroyed my right foot.

and don’t even get me started on how we got out of the hike jesus it was awful and horrible and ya 0/10 i would never recommend jumping a huge gap bc it ing

 i ended up breaking the three middle metatarsals which are like the bones in the middle of your feet and i couldn’t finish my club soccer season and i couldn’t drive for like 4 months and it was ing awful so yaaaaaa

have fun with tha update guys now time to work on something else!

byeee~~

~jewfeRds