Complications

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

"Miyoung! how are you-" "LET ME SEE MY NIECE!!" My sister angrily pushed me away from Bom's stroller and picked up bommie. I landed flat on my and groaned. "What a spectacular way to greet your sister." I muttered and got up. Miyoung looked at me and smiled. She came in for a hug and she squeezed me tightly. "Aww look at my little bommie-omie!" "Bommie-ommie?" I tried to hold back my laughter but i end up snorting. "hAA WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT NAME?" I cackled. "Shut up! This is my little peanut and im gonna spoil her rotten!" I rolled my eyes. "Miyoung, shes only three months old, what are you gonna buy her?" She just shrugged and I giggled.

We spent the whole day together until one moment where we ran into one of Daehyun's fans. "Oh, Its that that took my oppa" I giggled. "Excuse me?" She scoffed and pushed me backwards. "If it werent for you or that hello baby thing, Daehyun and I would still be together. But you just had to ruin that, didnt you?!" I stopped laughing and my eyes widened. "Are you being serious?" I felt my heart stop. I could see the girl's eyes water and she was shaking. Her friend next to her looked troubled and distracted. "M-Miyoung, take bom. I need to talk to this girl." I said and Minyoung nodded, putting bom in her stroller and walking away.

"Miss," I began and the girl looked up. Only then did I see her tear-stained cheeks. I invited her to sit down at a table near by and she nodded. "So.. can you please explain what happened?" She sniffed and I handed her a tissue. Seeing this girl like this.. Daehyun must have meant a lot to her. "Well.. F-First of all, my name is Ellen. I've known Daehyun since highschool and.."

"We dated for three years. When he began hello baby with the other members he said he hated it. But.. when I saw it on t.v. I could see the love in his eyes for you.. At first i thought he loved the kids but no. It was only when he was with you. I felt so heartbroken but I pushed it aside. Everytime I saw him after that he would just ignore me more and more. Until one month before hello baby cancelled, we were fine. But he came home and told me to pack everything I had. He said he had made the worst mistake and that he didnt want to be a burden to me. But he wasnt a burden! I loved him. I was furious. He told me he didnt want to hear from me. He didnt want to see me ever again. Nine months after that I heard that you had given birth.. now i know what the mistake was." I stopped breathing I could feel my blood boil in my body. I clenched my fists and tried to breathe normally. This whole time the girl's friend Ellen's friend remained quiet.

"Look, Ellen. I'm completely sorry for what happened. I had no idea! If I knew, you'd have no idea how hard i'd hit that bastard! But hes still the love of my life so theres nothing i can do. I can only say I'd gladly take to to their dorm and tell him to apolo-" "No no! its okay! I'm glad you listned to me. I only wish i could talk to him further about it. You know, get some closure. Is that okay with you, Mikyung?" I looked down at the girl and her eyes were bright red. I sighed and nodded. It was the least i could do for ruining their relationship. "Of course. and hey, we should hang out sometime. I really like you, Ellen." She smiled and sniffled again. "Thank you, Mikyung. Youre so kind. Sorry for calling you a ." I nodded.

I turned to her friend and streched out my hand. "Nice meeting you, I'm Mikyung."

She smiled.

"I'm Jina"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AYYYY so i borrowed my brothers laptop for this lmao.

so i may get my laptop in two or three months. I'm so sorry but those ty kids broke it omg ;A;

Anyways have fun with this updat e i dont know when i can update next so im sooo sorry!!!!!!!

~jewfeRds