Twin?!

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

I ran towards yongguk and after a while I finally caught up with him. "You're a fast walker" I said and he laughed. Well it sounded like more of a scoff. "Why are you following me? go to your boyfriend." I frowned. Why was he so upset about this? "Because I know somethings wrong and-" "And?! Why should you care?!" He said and stopped walking. He turned around and looked down at me. "B-because you're like family to me!" I spoke out. He rolled his eyes and his lips. "Look, we're not family. We're never going to be a family. This stupid show is ending in two weeks so lets not get close, alright?" I felt tears brim my eyes. "N-never going to be a family? Alright then. I guess this is it. I guess my dream of having a real family is over. Fine. Bye Bang Yongguk" I said and waked away.

Yongguk's POV

"Why did I say that?! I'm so ing stupid!" I said and kicked some sand. I sat down and hit myself with my fists. How could I have forgotten that she was abused by her parents. This is the worst ing mistake I've made in my life. I walked back to our spot on the beac hoping to talk to her but she wasnt there. "Hyung, wheres Mikyung?" Zelo asked. My head shot up. "D-didnt she come back here?" I asked and they shook their heads. Oh . "What happened? Where is she? ING ANSWER ME!" Daehyun shouted as he grabbed my collar. I explaind everything to him and he looked furious. "DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW DELICATE SHE IS? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER?" He screamed and punched me. I fell back onto the sand while Jongup and Youngjae tried to hold Daehyun back. Zelo and Himchan were trying to keep the kids from seeing what was going on. "You better go out and look for her. NO. We're all going out to look for her. Nobody goes home unless they return with Mikyung." Jongup said.

Your POV

I ran to wherever my legs could take me. I suddenly crashed into a gate and when I looked up I gasped. I was at my parent's house. My heart suddenly began to hurt and I knelt down because of the pain. "M-Mikyung?!" I didnt know who was calling out to me, I just knew it was a female's voice. And right after that, everything went black.

A few hours later I woke up in a strange room. I looked around and saw my mother, father, and sister looking down at me. I screamed and covered myself with the blanket. "This is just a nightmare! I'm gonna wake up soon, I know it!" I muttered and when I peaked out of the blanket, they were still there. "I-I.. Uh.. I'm sorry to bother you. I'll go now." I said and stood up. "M-Mikyung" My mother looked at me and smiled. She embraced me in a hug and I squeaked. "L-let go of me." My father looked at me, a slight smile forming on his lips. "We've missed you so much." I shook my head and pushed my mother off of me. Well, I didnt really push her. I nudged her so she would let go. It took a lot of nudging though. "Why are you acting like this? I dont understand." My mom said. I scoffed.

"You know what I don’t quite fully understand? When parents don’t accept their kids no matter what. Like as in, uality, gender, defects, and etc. Why even bother having children if you are not mentally prepared to deal with the possibilities the future holds. No child should ever feel neglected or hide who they truly are, no parent should turn their back on them. But you guys did, and I can never forgive you for that. I finally found a new family. I was living my dream but it all came shattering down today, when one of them told me we werent a real family. It hurts, you know. To not have someone you can actually call 'mom' or 'dad'. But I at least found someone who actually loves me. And you know what? Hes all that I need." They stared at me in shock.

"B-babe" I turned around quickly and saw Daehyun. "Daehyun!" I said and ran to him. I hugged him tightly and he kissed my cheek. "C'mon. I dont want you being arounf them." He said. We were about to turn around and leave but my father spoke up. "Actually, can we talk to you?" I turned around and smiled as politely as I could. "Why? So you can ask for forgiveness and we can be come one big happy family again? I'm sorry, but no. This isnt one of your dramas. Bye Sooah, minyoung, and jinyoung" I said and waved them off. I walked out of the room and went down the stairs. "Hey, how did you find me?" He shrugged. "We all went looking for you after that bastard told us what he did. I looked up your adress and vuah! Here is your prince charming to the rescue~!" I laughed but a sudden sound of footsteps made me stop. I turned around and saw my sister.

"What do you want, princess?" I asked and she frowned. "Please dont call me that. And.. I just.. I just wanted to say that I love you and although you might not accept me into your life I really want you in mine. I always wanted my baby sister to come back and now that you're here, I dont want you to go." She said and tears fell down her cheeks. Daehyun nudged my back and I stumbled forward. "Miyoung, I.." I dcided not to say anything and I just hugged her as tightly as I could. "I've always wanted to go shopping with my big sister and do all the things sisters are supposed to do." I said ad she smiled. "Hey, but dont you have minah- OW" Daehyun butted in and I kicked his leg. "Shut up" Miyoung and I laughed. "H-hey!" Daehyun said and I looked at him weirdly. "What?" "I just noticed, she looks exactly like you!" 
 Miyoung nudged me and looked at Daehyun. "Is he your boyfriend?" She whispered and I laughed. "Y-yes!" I looked over at Daehyun and nudged him. "Jung Daehyun imnida~!" He said and bowed. "Kim Miyoung imnida~" My sister said. "hey how old are you? you dont seem older than Mikyung" I laughed a bit.

"I'm nineteen" She said. Daehyun looked at me then at her. "But Mikyung is nineteen" I smacked his head. "HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? I'm nineteen, shes nineteen. We look exactly the same, WE'RE TWINS YOU BABO!" His jaw dropped and nearly touched the floor. "So, you guys are a like in every way?" he asked and raised a brow. "keep your ual innuendos to your self or else something is going ripped off and fed to a shark." I said and crossed my arms. He immediatly stepped back and nodded. "Okay okay okay!" I smiled and turned to my sister. "Hey, you wanna visit my kids?! one of them is five and shes a little cutie and the other is turning two in a week and.. JUNG DAEHYUN WE NEED TO THROW YOOWON A PARTY FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!" I shouted and began pacing back and forth. "Y-YAH! Dongsaeng! you have a child?! AAAHH I WANT TO MEET HIM!" She jumped up and down.

Daehyun laughed and put an arm around me. "Yup, we made two very beautifu babies. I'm the favorite dad though." Miyoung's eyes widened. "Favorite? how many are there?" I smirked. "Six" "Wh-what?" Her eyes were as wide as they could get and all of the sudden.. "CATCH HER!" I shouted as she went falling to the floor. Of course she would faint. I laughed really hard and fell to the floor too. I put a hand on my chest because I was laughing so hard. "HAHAHAHAHA!" I wiped an invisible tear. "C'mon oppa, lets get her to the dorm. Its not that far from here right?" He nodded and helped me pick up my sister. He put her on my back and i frowned. "Why do I have to carry her?" He smirked "Shes your sister not mine" I groaned and piggy-backed Miyoung al the way to the dorm.

Daehyun opened the door and as soon as I walked in Zelo hugged me tightly. "NOONA WHERE WERE YOU?" He shrieked. "Yah Junhong! I have a fat bear on my back so can you please let me go?" He immediatly backed off and stared at Miyoung. "She-" "Looks just like me I know shes my twin, jesus." I sighed and took her to mine and daehyun's room. I threw her onto the bed and sighed. Shes heavy as fuucckk. I heard a door slam open and a loud rush of footsteps go into the room. "MIKYUNG!" Was all I heard and then I was tackled to the ground in a big hug. Oh boy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________

 

OKAY WAIT DO U WANT TO SEE THE WORST QUESTION OF ALL TIME? HERE IT IS:

WELL YOU TOO THEN RGVTFG

"its really weird and stupid and unfair how everything can be going fine but then your life suddenly blows up in your face like give me a warning at least"

image

"WE HAVE REACHED TERMINAL VELOCITY" HAHAHAH

oMG

 

ING YOUNGJAE HAHAAHHA

"Friends are the people who are there for you through tears, joy, and endless conversation, online or offline. "