Excuse me?!

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

My friend Minah and I were walking down the street when she saw a sign. "Hey, Mikyung look!"

"Tsent is looking for a mother!
B.A.P Is looking for a wife who will help them take care of kids!
TA daaahhh~ Its-
HELLO BABY B.A.P EDITION~
Must be younger than 20!


For more information, please call (xxx)xxx-xxxx"

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "C'mon Minah, you have no chance." She dialed the number and the phone was ringing. "They're probably not even going to answer-" "Hello. How may I help you?" The voice on the phone said. My eyes widened and Minah smirked. "Annyeong, I am Kang Mikyung and I would like to apply for the Wife job in B.A.P's hello Baby!" Minah said immitating my voice. I tried to take the phone from her hand but she was far stronger than I and her arm kept pushing me away. She put the phone on speaker and I gave up.

"Ah ne, please come over to the Tsent building tomorrow so we can interview you. Its in downtown seoul next to the coffe shop. Please come at.. eleven am and ask for mr. Jung." The sweet lady said and Minah nodded. "Thank you ma'am" She ended the call and smirked at me. "I might get you to live with six hot guys~" She screamed happily and I glared at her. "You ! Who even said I wanted to apply! And i dont even know them. AISH UNNIE WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN ME INTO?!" she just chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Mikyung, youre 18, single and you've graduated. You have nothing to do! think of this as a use of time!" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I guess tomorrow im going to be interviewed. Which means I have to wear something nice. Ugh forget it im going to try to fail the interview.

That night I was sitting at my desk while on my lap top. "I guess I should look up B.A.P" Well that was a mistake. Four hours later I was stareing at one of their Power preformances and I was squealing. My favorite so far was Yongguk. I dont know why but he just looked.. perfect? yeah. Perfect. I noticed in all of their interviews they were really nice and kind people. Theyre silly and tough at the same time. And some of them can pull off some aegyo. Ahh they're like the perfect group. I looked over at my clock and noticed it was 1 am. "Oh.. I should get going to bed." I put on a night gown and turned off the light.

I pressed the B.A.P playlist on my phone and istened to their songs as I fell asleep. The song 'Never Give Up' came on and I smiled, tomorrow was gonna be a hell of a day.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________









"Always laugh when you can, its cheap medicine."