Abused

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

I woke up with the sound of screaming, crying, and the smell of smoke. I shot up and rubbed my eyes. "NO HYUNG YOU'RE GONNA BURN THE EGGS!" "AISH SHUT UP JONGUP!" I heard yongguk and Jongup shouting from downstairs. I quickly pulled on a robe and ran down the stairs. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I shouted and everything went silent.. Well except for Yoowon's crying that is. The camera man focused on me but that was the least of my worries right now. I ran over to the stove and turned off the fire. There were eggs literally on fire in a pan. I threw that into the sink and soaked them in water. After that I picked up Yoowon and put him in his swing in the living room. After that I opened up every door and window so the smoke could air out.

I the ceiling fan in the kitchen and sat down on a chair, painting. "Are you guys trying to burn the house down?!" I I semi-shouted and they all shook their heads. "No Ma'am!" They were standing in a straight line with their chins up and hands behind their backs. "What are you guys doing?" They didnt move an inch. Now it was time for my Arm side to kick in. "At ease, lieutenant." They all relaxed and smiled at me. "Toto needs.. power.." Zelo muttered and suddenly he fell to the floor. "WHAT? WHATS GOING ON? ZELO!" I panicked and shook his body. Out of nowhere Jongup came and shoved cherry tomatos in his mouth. "CHEW TOTO CHEW!" I just sat back with my mouth wide open.

"WE NEED TO GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL NOT FEED HIM.. tomatos.. ?" Zelo shot up and opened his mouth wide. "More, I want more." My eyes widened and I looked at all of tem in disbelief. "Noona, we're matokis!" Zelo whispered in my ear. Ehh? "What are matokis?" I asked and now their eyes widened. They all stood up in a line and introdiced themselves. "Shishimato, the general!" Yongguk stated. "Totomato, the baby!" Zelo followed after. "Tatsmato! The face of the group~" Himchan smirked and caressed his face. "I'm dadamato~ the mechanic!" Jongup smiled. "I'm Jokomato~ the GENIUS. Theres nothing I cant do~" Youngjae gave me a thumbs up. "I'm kekemato~ you know, I'm too pretty for a warrior~" Daehyun sang. 


I giggled at their silly introductions. "Noona~ How did you not know we were matokis?" I barely even knew what a moatoki was so I just decided to tell them the truth. "Well.. I wasnt lying that Minah signed me up for this with out my consent.. So that night before the intervew I did some reasearch on you guys. I listened to so many songs.. I think I like 'Power' the best." I pouted then laughed. "So through all that reaserch, it never mentioned you were mat.. mat.." "Matokis" Yongguk finished off for me and I nodded. "Hyuungs~ We should think of a name for Mikyung~" Jongup suggested.

"Yeah! How bout mimimato?" Himchan nudged them. "No.. too.. common.. how bout sarangmato?" Yongguk suggested and I looked at them in horror. "NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE CALLING ME LOVE OR SOME . NUH UH. NOPE." They just lauged and smiled "No takesies backsies~" Youngjae smirked. "What ever I'ma go make food.. if i can.." "What do you mean 'If you can'?" Jongup asked. I glared over at them. "Maybe I can make food, IF THE KITCHEN ISNT BURNT FROM THE FIRE!" They all laughed and Daehyun went to help me make food while the others were outside with the kids.

"You know how to cook?" I asked and he nodded. "Being the hungry person I always am, I gotta learn how to cook myself food when noones around." I nodded then a sudden realization came to mind. "Daehyun-ah." I whispered at he looked over at me. "Theres a lot of cameras.." I continued whispering. "WHAT? Oh my god! Dont tell me your camerashy!" I nodded and his behind him. Of course I hated cameras! When I was younger.. maybe in 8th grade I had an elective class with my friends but there were also seventh graders and one kept stareing at me. I got so annoyed because I hate it when people stare at me and so I broke. I turned over to him and shouted, "WHAT?!" He looked scared but he just turnd around.

"Ahh so interesting. So tell me more about yourself." Daehyun said as he got out some eggs, store bought kimchi, rice, and vegetables. I began to cut the carrots into small rectangular slices. "I have a lot of things I hate.." I said as I got out two scoops of rice and put them in the steamer with some water. "Honestly, I hate it when people stare at me. And when people touch my neck. It gives me chills." I explained while turning on the steamer. "And I dont like it when people touch my legs.. or just touch me in general. I'm very sensitive I guess." I said as I sliced the spam and the stove. I put some oil in a pan and rested it ontop of the flame.

After that, I cracked open the eggs and mixed them in a bowl. I added some pepper, salt, and crushed red peppers. "Daehyun-ah, pass me the green ontons, please~" I sang and he shook his head. "Why not?" I asked and he smirked. "Oppa!" He said and I laughed. "One, I'm a girl. And two, I'm younger than you!" He pouted and shook his hhead again. "No! I meant for you to call me oppa, silly." I laughed and nodded. "Arrasso, oppa~" He passed me the ontions and I began to chop them up.

After a while the steamed vegetables, rice, and kimchi were all ready and we decided to eat in the backyard. I took the juice and cups while Daehyun took the tray


Photo-10-Amazing-Backyard-Landscaping-Id

"W-woah.." I said and my mouth nearly touched the floor. "Close your mouth, you'll catch bugs." Daehyun laughed and lifted up my chin. I felt my cheeks get hot. Ugh. These boys are going to be the death of me. I walked up the stepps and there was a table set up with an umbrella. Daehyun and I placed the things on the table. "B.A.P!" Dehyun yelled and in a matter of seconds the rest of the boys were infront of us, lined up. "YES, SIR!" I giggled and placed the napkins in the center of the table. "Annyeong Sarang-ah~" Jongup hugged me from behind and patted my stomach. "What are you doing?" I asked as I felt blush creep onto my cheeks. "I dunno, I'm bored." He rested his chin on my shoulder and began to sway us back and forth.

Youngjae came over and slapped Jongup's head. "Stop molesting the new girl, Jonggup-ah." I furrowed my eyebrows. "The New Girl? My name is Mikyung." Youngjae just literally waved me off. "Yeah, yeah." I glared over at him. Why was he being like this? Dose he not like me? Whats his problem? Jongup just squeezed my waist. "Dont worry, Mimi~ Hes just a party pooper!" I chuckled a little and he let go of me. Everyonee was seated and we began to eat. "Yoowon, aaahh~" Daehyun was giving Yoowon some strawberry banana pudding. I smiled and Himchan nudged my side. "Dont think I dont see you there~" He whispered and I shook my head. "N-no way~ aha I was just remembering something hehe.." I said and tried to wave him off.

"Suree" He muttered and I blushed. "Umma~ May I have some juice?" I poured her some juice in a small cup. "Here you go, Mirae~" She smiled and thanked me. While we were eating it felt as if we were a real family. I sighed realizing that it wouldnt even last long anyways. I frowned and put down my fork. "U-uh guys.. I'm just.. Gonna go inside, alright?" They all looked at me weirdly and nodded. "I'll go help you clean up." Yongguk said and followed me inside. I placed the dishes in the sink and grabbed a sponge and some soap. I was about to begin washing the plates but Yongguk grabbed my hand and turned me around. He kept holding onto my wrist and he dragged me into a room.. I think it was his.

"Sit." I didnt say anything and I just sat down. "Whats wrong?" Was I really going to let everything out on him? No. "I-I.. I dont want to be a burden on you. You shouldnt worry about my problems. I'll go now." I tried to get up but I only managed to step about two feet. Yongguk grabbed me by my waist and pinned me down on his bed. "Nuh uh. You feel bad dont you? I bet you feel like . Was the reason us? huh?!" I looked at him, tears forming in my eyes. I pushed him off of me with all my force, making him stumble back. "YOU WANT TO KNOW?" He smirked. "Of course. You shouldnt just bottle things in." he sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"I.. I lived in a wealthy family." I began. "I had a sister and.. M-My parents didnt plan me. They thought I was a burden on the whole family. They abused me and because they only wanted one child. They treated me like garbage. So, eventually I ran away from home. I was about nine years old at the time I went to live with my aunt and she decided not to tell my parents, only if I worked as a maid for her. She had awful daughters, that thought they were better than me. So I finally got tired of it all. When I was fourteen, I got into a fight with them. I gave one a black eye and I broke the others arm. Hah. So anyways my aunt sent me back over to my mother, who slapped me the moment she saw me." A single tear rolled down my cheek at the memory. "S-so the next four years she told me that I wasnt good enough. That I was an accident. But now here I am. I've graduated and my life is going great." I wiped my tears and stood up.

Yongguk hugged me and sat me down on his lap. "Let it out. Keeping in tears is a bad thing for your body." I finally broke down for the second time in front of him. "sarang-ah~ If you're an accident.. you're the best damn accident this world has ever seen!" I weakly smiiled at his kind words. Although he might not mean them, It was still comforting to say the least. "C'mon sarang~ lets wash some dishes~" He put an arm around my waist and we went to the kitchen. I guess I'm getting relaxed with his touch.. ? I dont know, but it feels good.

 

I like it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_mgvg6win2E1rzadr6o1_500.gif

"A girl like you is like a confusing set of questions."

tumblr_mgphfam5Ye1r5vbh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgg0ulPw121rup2wro1_r1_500.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"U gon act like a , u gon die like a ."
-
Tumblr user, Internetexplorers