Eat, you !

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

"What if i- had a being on the side. Would you cry?-" I threw my phone at the other side of the room. Its the 16th message i've gotten from all of the B.A.P boys.

"Noona? Have you eaten? We miss you.. I'm sorry about Yongguk hyung and Daehyung.. Miss you.. Please text me back" -Zelo

"Mikyung-ah.. Please dont ignore us.." -Youngjae

"Princess! Please come back!" -Himchan

"Noona.. the kids miss you. We miss you. Sorry for bothering you.." -Jongup

I sighed as I saw all the messages. I threw my head into my knees that were curled up to my chest. I've been in my room all day sulking. I heard a knocking at the door. I looked up and just stared at the door. "Mikyung!" It was my sister. I got up and slowly walked to th door. It flew open and Miyoung grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the living room.

"yOU HAVE TO MAKE UP WITH DAEHYUN!" I rolled my eyes. "Why? Whats the use? He dosent care." I muttered monotoniously. "Look!" She pointed to the t.v. My heart sank as I saw B.A.P at a press conference. What stood out the most was a sick, pale figure. My eyes widened as I realized it was Daehyun. Why was he doing this to himself?

I immediately felt someting in my stomach. I ran to the restroom and huddled over the toilet. The little food i'd eaten this morning came hurling out of my stomach and it burned my throat. "M-Mikyung! Are you okay??" Miyoung ran over to me and pulled my hair out of my face. "Whats wrong? Are you sick? I'll call a doctor!" I grabbed her arm and held on tight. "N-no. I'm fine." I pulled myself up and washed my mouth out in the sink a couple of times.

"You need to rest" I shook my head at her words. "No. If hes not eating, I'll make him eat." I said and walked over to the kitchen. "But you need to eat too!" Miyoung shouted at me. I nodded and ignored her.

Two hours later I had finished making some steamed dumplings, rice and chicken with hot sauce, Kimbap, and I put some tea in a thermus. I packed it all in a lunch box and walked to the door, putting my shoes on. "Are you gonna go?" I rolled my eyes. "no duh." I put on a scarf and stepped out. Suddenly I wondered what would happen if any one of them saw me. I'd just run. Of course.

I to their street and walked a bit faster. As soon as I saw their dorm I smiled warmly. Although i felt like , I'd rather make daehyun happy. I stepped onto the porch and set down the food and drink. Suddenly my vision spun and I had to hold onto the wall in order to not fall. "Noona? Noona!" I heard someone's voice but it was drowned out as soon as everything went black.

*Daehyun's POV*

We left the conference and as soon as we pulled up to the front of the dorm I saw a figuer on the porch, kneeled down holding onto her head. Zelo quickly opened the door and shouted. "Noona? Noona!" He ran to her just in time to catch her fall. Mikyung? What was she doing here? I followed Zelo out and took Mikyung from his arms. I acted on instinct and took her inside, to my room.

Hello baby ended early but we still kept the dorm that we used. I felt horrible though, without Mikyung. I didnt eat regularly. I felt so empty without her.

Anyways, I set her down on my bed and grabbed a towel to put on her forhead. I checked her pulse and It was regular. Everyone else ran inside gasping. "Whats wrong with her? Is she okay?" I nodded and walked out. I felt so bad for leving her. Yongguk told me everything and I still hate him. Its been two months without her. "Hyung, go with her. She needs you" I turned around and saw Youngjae. "I'm not taking no for an answer. And here. She brought you this" He handed me a lunchbox with a note on it. After that he made everyone get out of the room and pushed me in it.

I stood in the room, looking down at the box. I took the little note of and opened it.

"You idiot! Why arent you eating well? ..I made this for you so..  yeah. I dont know hat else to say but start being healthy again. You look ugly hen youre pale.. heh.. Sorry. Bye."

I sighed and opened the lunchbox. All of my favorite foods. I sighed again and I felt my eyes brim with tears. "D-Daehyun?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

um its late hahaahahahahaha bye guys.

~jewfeRds