I'm not ready

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

Daehyun cleared his throat. "U-uh nice to meet you too. See you around.." "Hanhae" Hanhae sent a smile towards Daehyun and Daehyun nodded. It kind of felt awkward with the silence that fell upon us so Hanhae decided to leave. Daehyun looked down at bommie and I could see the love in his eyes. "Hey Mikyung" I looked up as he was rocking Bom back and forth. "How bout I treat you" I shook my head. "I'm not in the mood to eat anything-" "No. I want to take you somewhere. You know, B.A.P Is having two weeks off soon. How bout I take you on vacation?" I looked up and met eyes with him. "But-" "Please? Can you take it as me asking for forgiveness?"

I felt my face begin to get hot with anger. "No!" I shouted at him. "Do you really think you can just buy my fogiveness with gifts and vacations? Jung Daehyun you need to learn that money doesnt solve all your problems!" Upon hearing me shout and complain, all the boys came out. I walked from Daehyun leaving him speechless. "Miky-" Dumb began to speak but I cut him off. "AND GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER. Unless you think you can buy her stuff to make her love you and come to peace with you as well." Daehyun sat there speechless and Bom let out a whale of a cry. "Now you've made her upset!" Daehyun finally spoke up. I rolled my eyes.

"ITS HER FEEDING TIME, IDIOT"

I took her from his arms and walked in. I carefully made her a bottle and began to feed her. How could he think he could just BUY my forgiveness?? And for a vacation no less!

"Look man, I think its time for you to go.-" "NO! I'M ENTITLED TO SEE MY DAUGHTER!" I sighed and rocked Bom. What has my life turned to? I'm only 19 and with a child? With an idol nonetheless! I sighed again and turned to Daehyun. "Look, . Until you start behaving like a proper 20-year old you arent coming anywhere near me and my daughter. We'll negociate when you can take care of her but until now, i dont think shes at a safe enviornment with you and I sure as hell know you wont take this to court because you dont need the unnececcary attention. Its either my way or the court's way." He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Alright. I'll take her the two weeks, is that alright with you?" I nodded.

He bent down a bit to give Bommie a kiss on the cheek. When he came back up his face wasnt exactly far from mine. "I'm sorry for the stupid things ive done. But can I at least give you a kiss?" He spoke in the deep husky voice that I liked and I couldnt say no. I nodded a little and felt his lips brush over mine. I thought he was about to place his lips on mine until he moved and kissed my cheek then he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "Take care, MIkyung." I felt butterflys in my stomach. He left and I was still in a daze feeding Bom.

I sighed and looked up, all the boys just stared at me. "What?" "So thats the guy you're inlove with, huh?" Zico asked. I shyly looked down and nodded. "Oh Daehyun oppa! You can kiss me!" Jay shrieked in a high pitched voice. "Oh Mikyung I love you with aaalllll my heeaaarrtt!!" Dok2 deepened his voice and made kissy noises at Jay. I rolled my eyes. "I do NOT sound like that!" I punched Jay with my free hand. "AH! YOU PUNCH HARD!" I laughed and looked down. Bom was done with her bottle and I began to prop her up to burp her. "Hey, if anyone needs me, I'll be outside with my ladybug." "Go, go. No ones gonna need you anyways!" RapMon shooed me away jokingly and I laughed. "Of course" I walked out and saw on the bench outfront while patting Bom's back.

After a few minutes she burped and I giggled. "You burp like your uncle Yongguk" She made a face and stuck her fist out. "Oh, now you're trying to hit mommy?" I laughed again and she snuggled into my neck. Her soft skin moved against mine and I let out a soft sigh. "You okay?" I jumped, startled by Zico. "Yeah. I smiled lightly.

He sat next to me and began to swing the bench. I felt my eyes get heavy. "So whats up between you and Daehyun?" He asked. "Its a long story. Wheres the rest of Block B? I havent seen them all day?" He chuckled. "Those kids.. theyre at the arcade. I decided to stay home." I nodded and my head acidentally fell against his shoulder. "O-oh sorry" I yawned out. "Its fine. Go to sleep, I'll stay here" I looked up at him and smiled. I lied my head on his lap and hugged Bom in my arms. He began to massage my head and play with my hair. "Goodnight oppa" I muttered and fell asleep.

ZICO'S POV

"Goodnight oppa" My eyes widened and I froze. No. No way. She hasnt called my that since.. since the incident. I smiled and leaned my head back, looking at the sky. "Dont do this to yourself man." I looked up and saw Hanhae. He sat on the floor infront of me. "Do what?" I scowled. "Dont fall deeper for her. Once she goes back to that Daehyun dude shes gonna forget us again." I rolled my eyes. "She never forgot us!" I argued. "Zico its been years since we've last seen her! Dont fall for her again, you'll only end up hurting yourself. She had a famly, a daughter. A Boyfriend who would obviously do anything for her and her heart." He stood up.

"Face facts. Shes only using you as an escape. Shes going to go back to them soon so dont fall of her. Be realistic. Its all im telling you. You saw how she reacted when Daehyun kissed her. Shes madly inlove. Shes in a bad situation. Dont take advantage of it and dont fall for her. I know whats best for you." He finished and sighed. Without another word he walked back into the house.

I'm not ready to let her go again. I will fight for her love. I dont care what it costs me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ooooh so Zicos in love with her again asdfghjkl;

im sorry i think i want to end this soon bc i want to start a new story c:

until the next chapter, take care guys!!

ALSO REMINDER i feed off of your comments. 

so

comments = updates

do you get what im sayin

ok bye

~jewfeRds