B.A.P

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

"Annyeonghassaeyo~ B.A.P Imnida!" They all greeted and I was blown away by their handsomeness. Wait is that even a word? whatever, you get what I'm saying. "Annyeong~ I'm The leader! Bang Yongguk~" He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. I felt a blush form iself on my cheeks. The others introduced themselves and now it was my turn to introduce myself. "Annyeonghassaeyo, Kim Mikyung imnida." I bowed a bit, careful to not let Yoowon fall. "Oh is this our baby boy? Ahh of course we would have such a handsome son!" Himchan put his arm around me and caressed Yoowon's cheek. "Ah Himchan! Get away from her! You're scaring her!" Youngjae came to the rescue and I smiled. I handed Yoowon to Youngjae and walked over to Mirae.

"Meet your new appas Mirae~" I smiled and she chewed her sandwich dramatically. "Hi appas!" She shouted after swallowing. All the boys turned around and ran over to her. She giggled at the attention she was getting. "Woop woop~" I looked up and Jongup had her on his shoulders. I smiled a bit and sat down, letting them play with the kids. After a while I felt a preasance next to me. I turned my head to see Daehyun carrying the sleeping Yoowon. "Hey." He said. "Whats up?" I asked and he shrugged. "Not much, I just became a father and my wife is very beautiful." I blushed a bit and said thanks. "What about you?" He asked and I shrugged as well.

"Well.. I have six husbands now. Its kind of overwhealming since theyre all pretty hot and blonde. I dont know how I'm going to tell them apart." He chuckled and leaned into his seat. We just looked at the other play with Mirae. The door opened and in came the man from the screen on the wall. "Annyeong! I'm mr Jung, now.. Lets get you all to your new home!" I looked up wide eyed. Oh how surprises keep comeing! Now I have to live with them? Great! I sarcastically thought and got up. I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed Minah's number. "You want me to pick you up?" "No unnie, I'm just telling you that I'm gonna live with them.. I'm gonna pick up my stuff later arras-" "WHAAAAAAT?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and hissed in pain.

The boys looked over at me since Minah's scream could be heard across the room! "Shut up!" I whispered and I heard her scoff. "So you got accepted? Its awesome right? I wanna see the kids!" I laughed and nodded. "Ah okay okay I have to go now, bye unnie." I said and pressed the end button on the sreen. I looked up and smiled. "Sorry, this wasnt my choice.. My friend signed me up and now shes fangirling." They all had shocked expressions on. Probably because I said this wasnt my choice. "..B-but it was the best thing shes gotten me into!" I defended and they just smiled in return.

We all made our way outside and now I was carrying Yoowon. I put a blanket over his body since it was kind of chilly outside. I sat in the back and cradled him in my arms while the blanket was wrapped around him. "Noona~ Isnt our baby cute?" I giggled at the thought. Zelo was only fifteen and I was eighteen. "Dont you think this is considered illegal, Zelo-sshi?" He laughed and just sat back. "So Mikyung, how do we get to your appartment?" mr. Jung asked. I gave him the directions and in minutes we were there.

"Noona can we come with you?" Zelo cutely asked and I nodded. I carried Yoowon out and walked up to the front door. In a matter of seconds Minah opened the door and she was panting. "O-oh hey Mikyung.. Wait is that.. B.A.P?!" She squealed and nearly fell ofver. I caughter with my free arm and Yoowon almost woke up. "Shut up unnie, hes sleeping." I rocked him back and forth and Minah whispered. "Theyre realy hot." I laughed a bit and motioned for them to come inside.

They all sat on the couch but Yongguk went to my room with me. I placed Yoowon in betewwn two pillows and he continued sleeping. I looked over at Yongguk and smirked. "Yongguk-sshi.. Can you help me pack pleaseee?" He pouted and shrugged. "Sure but on one condition." I nodded and turned around. "And what is that?" I asked and the next thing he did surprised me. He back hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder. "You have to call me oppa~" His deep voice sent electricity through my body. "U-uh sure.. but I really need to pack so.." He immediatly let go and walked over to my bed.. I think I saw a little smirk.

 

I shrugged it off and went into my closet. "How much stuff will I need?" I looked over at him and he was looking at a picture of me and my.. uhm.. exboyfriend. "Whos this?" He asked, ignoring my previous question. I quickly tried to take the picture from him but he stood up and held it higher than I could reach. "No, seriously.. who is he? I think I know him. Hm.. Woo Taewoon maybe? or.. OH MY GOD!" I think I just got found out.. Well since it was no use I sat down on the floor with my head hung low. "These were the best three years of my life, I'm sorry.. signed, your jihoosaurus." Yongguk read outloud. He looked down at me and sat next to me. He gently rubbed my back and smiled a little.

"You went out with Zico? The Zico?" I nodded and my eyes were getiting glossy.. "Why did you guys.. break up?" I finally broke and began to tell him everything.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*two years ago*

"Oppa, that was the greatest movie ever! I loved the part where Iron Man kicked the guy's !" I said as we got out of the movie theatre. It was our three year annaversary and he treated me out to the movies. "Mikyung-ah.. I.. We.. need to break up.." The smile from my face fell and it was replaced with a cold stare. "What?" I asked, the hurt in my words made him flinch. "Well.. Cho PD said I cant date when we debute.. you know.." I scaffed and crossed my arms. "Fine. If thats how its gonna be then I'm out!" I said turning away. I began to walk away but he grabbed my arm. He spun me around and kissed me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I finally broke down and began crying. "I hate you! I ing hate you!" I punched his chest and well, what do you know? It started raining. By now people were staring at us but that didnt stop me. "GO! Just go! Go be a ing celebrity! Do what you want! But just remember, at night when you're lonely.. Or whenever you need to talk to someone.. Just remember that I wont be there. Remember that it was you who left me behind. It was your. ing. mistake!" I punched his chest with every word and I finally just ran away.

I managed to only run like two blocks because one, It was raining and freezing cold, and two, i wasnt really a runner. I just sat down on a bench and bawled my eyes out. After that I called Minah and she came to pick me up..
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yongguk put his hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears. "so.. You're the girl he told me about." I sniffled a little and looked up. "What?" He talked about me? "Yeah.. He said we used to have a girlfriend like two or three years ago. He got disspointed because you guys had to break up and.. Hey Mikyung do you have a thigh gap?" I was confused by his question but I shook my head. "Only like an inch why?" He just smirked and rested his head on the bed. "Because.. Zico said his ideal girl was a girl who looked good with long hair and no thigh gap.."

Who knew? after all these years I'm still his ideal girl? "O-oh.. thank you Yongguk.. thank you so much." I hugged him and he helped me up. "Alright now lets get to packing!" He accidentaly opened the drawr where my uhm.. .. were and he held up some black lace ones. "Ohh black lace? My minnie has a good taste!" My eyes widened and I screamed. "OPPA!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





"In my opinoin, I have a really nice ."