Slowly coming to a finale

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

"Yah we only have two more weeks left of Hello Baby! How are you guys so calm! Lets go out!" Youngjae urged and I shook my head. "Its hot as I'm not going outside." I said in english and they sighed. I pulled at the ends of the stupid short white dress that I had put on. It was 100 degrees out and this was the only comfortable and air flowy thing i had so eh. "Lets go to the beach then!" Mirae piped up and everyone agreed. "Nooooooooooooo" I said and fanned myself and Yoowon with the closest sheet of paper. Yoowon was spoting the shirtless and diaper look while mirae was wearing a dress as well. The boys were all matching by wearing different basketball shorts and black/gray/white tank tops."I think thats a very good idea mirae~" Yongguk said and picked her up.

He looked at me and smirked. I was about to speak but he cut me off. "Everyone has half an hour to prepare then we meet in the living room at exactly 12 am." He spoke out and everyone slowly got up. "Thats an order!" He shouted and everyone scrambled over to their rooms, the kitchen, or to the laundry room to get their stuff. "I hate it when you do that." I muttered and took Yoowon to my room to get him prepared. "Oh shut up, you love it babygirl" He said in english and i scoffed. "Yeah, keep thinking that." I set Yoowon down on the bed and got out a handbag.

"We're goin to the beaccchhh!" Daehyun cheered and got out his towel and swim trunks. I got the sunblock, towels, sandals, and snacks. I grabbed my bikkini and some jean shorts and a sort of see through oversized white shirt. "You take care of Yoowon, I'm going to go get changed." I said and ran into the big bathroom. I put on my black bikkini.

ny-in-black-0241.jpg_3.jpg

After that I put on my shorts and white shirt and stepped out. "W-woah." I heard and looked up. All of the guys were there. "If you perfer to live I suggest you look away before something gets chopped off" I said casually and picked up Yoowon. "Lets get some sunscreen on you, yeah?" I tirned around and everyone quickly looked away. I grabbed the suncreen bottle and put it all over him. "Dont you think thats a bit too much?" Jongup asked and I laughed. "We dont want him to be as tan as Daehyun, do we?" Daehyun pouted and stuck hi tongue out. "My tan is y" He said and flipped his invisible long hair. I laughed and told mirae to come with me. "Lets get you into your swim suit, yeah?" She nodded and handed me the floral print onepiece and I looked at the guys. "Out, you es." They all scrambled out of the room and I laughed and helped Mirae into her swim suit. "Arra, lets rool kiddos!" I put on some sunglasses and went out. I went to the living room an played with the kids while waiting for the others.

"Channie umma is making andwiches, Jongup is taking a cooler full with a gallon of lemonade and plastic cups, Guukkie hyung is getting the umbrella from the garage and Youngjae is getting the stereo for the music and stuff." Daehyun said and sat down next to me. "Wheres Zelo?" I asked and he pointed to the front door. "In tree, two, one" Right one he said one junhong tried to run into the hous but hit his head on the doorframe. "WHAT" I shouted and went to go help him. I saved him from falling but it was hard picking him up. "Aish you flagpole" I muttered and helped him over to the couch. The spot where he hit his forehead began to slightly bleed and I panicked. "Okay okay napkins and cold water and ice." I said and ran over to the kitchen and got all of the things. Five minutes later he was completely fine besides the giant purple line of bruise on his forehead. "I'm fine noona, really." I rolled my eyes and slumped down.

"ALRIGHT LETS ROOOOOOL!!" Twenty minutes later we were on our way to the beach and I had Yoowon in my lap. This isnt safe at all but there wasnt enough room in the van for two car seats. The van came to a halt and we all got out. The moment the soft and cool breeze hit my body I felt calm. Affter we got settled down someone snuck up behind me and grabbed my waist. "BOO!" He said and I shrieked, turn around and punched whoever it was. I didnt hit them though, they ducked. I looked down and saw it was Daehyun. "Y-you stupid babo!" I said and made him let me go. "Aww babe did I scare you?" e whipered in my ear and I just ignored him. I put sunscreen on and called mirae to pu some on her. After I was finished I took off my shirt and stretched. I was gonna sit down and read a book but everyones eyes were on me again. "YOU HAVE A BELLY BUTTON PIERCING?" everyone but daehyun gasped, since he had already seen it. I nodded and got up. "I'm gonna go on a walk. Who wants to come along?" "I have a better idea." Daehyun said.

I was about to turn to look at him but he suddenly picked me up and began running to the water. "NO DONT YOU DARE I'LL HATE YOU FOREVER, I SWEAR!" As soon as a tiny drop of water touched my feet I climbed up and wrapped my arms and legs around Daehyun. "Dont please dont!" I pleaded but I could feel the smirk on his face. "In we go!" He said and ran further into the water. I screamed and let him go. I quickly swam up to the shore but during the swim i ended up swallowing a bit of the water which couldn't let me breathe. I crawled up and coughed the water out. As soon as it was out I dropped onto the floor and began panting. "M-MIKYUNG!" Yongguk screamed and ran over to me. He picked me up and sat me against his chest. I coughed out some more water and he rubbed my back.

"YAH JUNG DAEHYUN YOU'RE DEAD MEAT" He shouted and I pushd him down. "Its okay, he didn't know." I slightly whispered and he just hugged me. "Take care, please. I'll cut this babo's head off." "BABE, BABE WHAT HAPPENED?" Daehyun screamed and came to my side. I sat up and coughed a little more. "I'm scared of the ocean." I said and he just picked me up and hugged me. "I'm so so so so sorry, are you okay?" I nodded and sudenly everyone came over. "Is noona okay?" Zelo asked and I nodded. "Guys, I'm fine. Just go swimming. Its hot as hell." I took a while of convincing but eventually they all went to go do whatever leaving me, Daehyun, Mirae, and Yoowon on the shore of the beach. "I-I'm really sorry." He muttered out and I pushed his shoulder. "I'm fine oppa, trust me" I said and he smiled. "Okay. But do you forgive me?" I nodded and he put an arm around my shoulder. Mirae suddenly stood up and went to where Youngjae and Jonup were. "APPAS! I wanna swim too!" She said and Youngjae picked her up and brought her into the water with them.

I heard Yoowon giggle as the tide of the water came in and slightly went up to his waist. I picked him up and placed him in between my legs so if anything happened, I'd be able to get him. "You'd make a really great mom." Daehyun said and I looked down at Yoowon who waas playing with the sand and putting the wet sand on my thighs. "Yeah." I said and rested my head on his shoulder. "Maybe we could have kids." He whispered in my ear then kissed it. "YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!" I shouted and slapped his chest. Thats when I realized he wasnt wearing a shirt. I quikly took it from his chest and awkwardly played with the wet sand. I could feel the crimson color invade my cheeks. "Mikyung." He spoke out softly and rested his head on mine. "Hm?" I asked and he heasitated a bit but answered. "I love you" He whispered. This time he said it, it sounded like it came from the bottom of his heart. Like he really meant it. "I-I love you too Daehyun. I really do." I spoke out. He lifted his head off of mine and I turned to look up at him.

He quickly pecked my lips and I smiled. "Omma! Water!" Yoowon spoke out and stood up, heading towards the water. I got up on my knees and began crawling behind him, taking care of him. I suddenly felt eyes on my bum. "Jung Daehyun stop staring at my !" I said and heard him chuckle. I picked Yoowon up and went to go sit back down but he refused. "ANIYO! WATER!!" He shouted out and I looked over at daehyun. "You wanna conquer your fear of the ocean?" He asked and I shrugged. "O-okay" I picked Yoowon up and Daehyun helped me stand up. We made our way to the water and when it was half way up my calve I ran back and shook my head. "No, thats enough!" I said and he chuckkled. "lets go" He said and stood behind me. He placed his arms on mine and his chest was pressed up against mine as well. He guided me over and into the water. I wanted to turn back as soon as the water had reached the upper part of my bikkini but he shook his head. "Our son wants to go in te water."

I rolled my eyes and he finally stopped. The water was up to Yoowon's legs and he giggled happily, splashing around. I smiled and turned my head around to look at Daehyun. "I did it! I did it!" He laughed and nodded. "Noona, do you want me to take Yoowon off of your hands so you can learn how to swim?" Zelo came and asked. I was about to say no but Daehyun said yes. Zelo took Yoowon somewhere else and now we were completely alone. "Ahh I know something else we can do besides teach you how to swim." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed the spot behind my ear all the way down to my collarbone. I looked around and realized that not that many people were at the beach today and the other guys were playing with the kids. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Oppaaa~ I'm bored~" I whispered in his ear and I heard him grunt. He grabbed my and squeezed it.

"Okay I'm not that bored" I said and he just chuckled. "You're perfect." He said and pecked my lips. I laughed and punched his shoulder. "And you're cheesey." He laughed and kissed my cheek. "C'mon lets get out. Its getting kinda cold and I'm hungry." He said and I scoffed. "When arent you hungry?" "Shut up or I'll eat you" I immediatly zipped my mouth closed and went over to the shore. As soon as I stepped out of the water Yoowon ran to me. I was amazed he didnt fall. "Hey hon, whats up?" He grabbed my cheeks and squished them. "Oh.. Okay" I muttered and Daehyun laughed. We went to out towels and sat down. The beach had a wooden barbeque pattio kinda thing every 100 yards. I sat Yoowon up on the table and wrapped him in a towel. "K-komawo eomma!" I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "Daehyung, why did you call Mikyung 'Babe' earlier?" My head snapped up so fast i thought it was gonna fall off.

"Huh oh. You know how cheesey i can be.. hehe.. like how yongguk calls her babygirl and himchan calls her sweetie... hehe" "Yeah but you seemed really worried and I-" "YAH!" I cut Zelo off. "We're dating" I said bluntly and continued drying off Yoowon. "Everyone smiled and cheered instead of Yongguk. His smile vanished in .5 seconds and he stood up awkwardly. "Uh, I'm gonna go use the rest room." "But hyung its on the other side of the beach, just use a bush or something." Yongguk laughed awkwardly and shook his head. "Nah its okay. I can walk a bit" He stood up and left. I felt my heard drop and my breath hitch. 

"I'll be right back" I spoke out and ran after him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yEAH WOO I UPDATED AND

HAVE

YOU

GUYS

SEEN

COFFEE SHOOP?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BYE

~jewfeRds