You dont understand!

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

After putting my sister in bed and getting the guys off of me, I went to make myself and my sister sandwich. As I was putting mayo on the bread, I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and to my surprise it was Yongguk. "Mikyung I'm-" I rolled my yes and turned back around. "What was said was said, okay? I know your true feelings towards me and this.. family thing. I wont bother you and after the next two weeks you wont hear anything about me." I said and finished making my sandwich. I turned around and began to walk to my room but Yongguk grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. 

"I love you okay?!" My eyes widened as he ran his hands through his hair angrily. "I love you and I hate seeing you bee all lovey-dovey with daehyun!" He near shouted. "I know I said some stupid things but that was so you'd get away from me and I wouldnt fall for you anymore." He sighed. "But it didnt work." My mouth dropped open.

Yongguk kept stepping closer to me until my back hit the counter, the plate still between us. "I love the way you pout when you dont get your way. I love the snappy comebacks you make when your arguing with someone. I love the way your eyess sparkle when youre with the kids. I love how clumsy you are and I love you. All of you." He inched his face closer and closer to mine untill I could feel his breath on my skin. I clutched onto the plate tighter. He leand in further and I felt his lips on mine. I dont know why, but I gasped. I knew this was gonna happen but I was still shocked at the fact that Yongguk would do this.

He moved his lips a bit and rested his hands on my waist. "YAH!" I heard an angry voice shout and the next thing I knew, Yongguk was pulled off of me and Daehyun punched him in the face. "DAEHYUN!" I said, shocked. He turned to me and glared. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I LOVE YOU AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT." Yongguk tried to get up but Daehyun puched him again. Yongguk managed to get up and punch Daehyun right on his cheek. "PLEASE STOP!" I cried out but he didnt listen. "hey mikyun- WHATS GOING ON HERE?" himchan and youngjae ran in to stop them.

This was horrible. Tears fell down my face as Youngjae lead Daehyun away but not before Daehyun shouted and gave me a huge glare. "I DONT WANT YOU IN MY LIFE YOU CHEATING !" I froze and my words were caught in my throat. I began to hyperventalate and Yongguk tried to confort me but I slapped him away. " YOU! YOU DID THIS. YOU RUINED WHAT I HAD WITH DAEHYUN. HOW COULD YOU?!" I shouted and the plate in my hands fell onto the floor. Glass shattered and the sandwiches fell apart but I ignored it. I wiped my tears and walked out of the kitchen. "Noona, are you okay?" I turned around and saw Zelo. "Y-yeah. I just n-need a walk." I tried not to stutter but of course, I did. I quickly put on my shoes and walked out of the house as fast as I could.

I walked to the park trying so hard to keep my tears in and not seem like a freak. I thought that if I went to the park that my mood might be lifted and I'd feel better but I was wrong as hell. All I saw was cute couples left and right. I was just torturing myself by sitting here.

I sat here for about four hours thinking of what had happened. Knowing how thick-headded Daehyun is, he wouldnt believe me that Yongguk kissed me first. It'd just be better to go to the CEO of tsent and asked for the show to be stopped early. Two week isnt much, is it? There was no one in the park since it was getting late and the sun was setting so I could lower my gaurd. I relaxed my body and eaned back in the bench.

"Why did he have to do that? Why did he have to like me? Damn you Yongguk!" I shouted and tears flooded down my face. My heartbeat grew faster the harder I cried. I cried until I got to the point where it was getting hard for me to breath. I tried to take a breath but the tears kept rushing out. I was finally able to breath so I gasped for air loudly.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked no one in particular. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that it was 8 pm. Two hours and everyone would be asleep. I decided to go home late and collct my stuf and leave to Minah's house She'd be pissed because of what happened but I just wanted to get out of that house. But what will I do with Minyoung? I cant just leave her there. I'd take her with me.

After thinking everything out I nervously got up from the bench, my leggs wobbled a bit but I ignored it. My stomach was growling so I went to the nearest convienience store to buy some ramyun. I lazily walked over to the store and went directly to the insttant food section. As I was looking for my favorite flavor, the door bell rang. Being the curious cat I am, I looked to see who it was. I gasped as Youngjae and Jongup walked in holding my picture. "Hello sir, have you seen this girl around here?" The cashier's eyes immediately met mine and I shook my head. "SAY NO!" I mouthed and he nodded.

HE NODDED.

Realizing his mistake he turned to face Youngjae and Jonup and coughed. "Yeah I saw her walk past the store a couple of times but shes never been in here. Is she missing?" The boys nodded and bowed. "Thank you though." They said and left. I let out the breath I was holding in and ran to the cashier. "Thanks for not telling them! Dont worry, I'm not in danger or trouble. Its a long story but I dont want to talk about it. I'd like to purchas these though." I put down the things I was holding. He looked at me weirdly but scanned the soup, sandwich, smoothie, paper, and pens. "Eight fifty" He said. I gave him a ten and told him to keep the change. "Have a good day ma'am" I nodded and grabbed a fork for my soup.

I sat at a table outside under a light. I ate my soup and opened the package of pens. I grabbed a sheet of paper and began to write.

"Dear B.A.P.

I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly but I think you guys would be better off without me.

Hello baby was fun while it lasted. I thought we were a great family but I was proven wrong.

You guys are great and you have your whole lives ahead of you, dont pay any attention to this little hiccup in your life.

I'm sorry for all the I've caused and I'm mostly sorry to Yongguk and Daehyun.

You both should just ignore the fact that I was even in your lives and continue living peacefully.

I love you all and tell the kids I love them too.

Once again, I'm sorry

~Mikyung"

I was satisfied at how the note looked so I folded it neatly and wrote "B.A.P" In big letters on it. After finishing my sandwich and smoothie I hopped off of the chair and made my way towards the doorms. I checked my clock and it was almost one AM. Had I really been out that long? Well they surely must be asleep by now. I made my way up the street and breathed deeply. Nows not the time to cry. I've cried enough. Now its time to be a mature adult.

I poked my head into the dorm and no lights were on. I took this as a sign that they were asleep so I used my phone to guide me into the living room and up the stairs. I tried to make as little noise as possoble and I thanked god these stairs werent made of wood. I made it upto my-now old-room and opened the door slowly. I walked in and saw Daehyun fast asleep, his face a bit bruised by Yongguk's punch. I sighed and began to pack.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'D MAKE IT LONGER BUT MY COUSIN NEEDS MYLAPTOP OK I'LL BE CAK IN LIKE 4 HOURS AND THANKS TO fbgliskfjksadn3 FOR HELPING ME REALIZE ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 MONTHS SINCE I'VE UPDATE SORRY SORRY SORRY