Mistake - short update

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

We went to the kitchen and I walked towards the sink. "Why do I have have to wash the dishes?" I pouted and grabbed the sponge. "Because, you offered." Yongguk pointed out and I ohed. I began to wash the dishes and he helped me. "Hey, Minnie," I turned to look at him and he put soap bubbles on my nose. I crossed my eyes and looked at the soap on my nose. "Oh, its on Bang. Yong. Guk." I grabbed a hand full of soap and gave him a beard. "Oh sorry mr. ahjussie. I believe youre in the wrong house!" He glared at me then smirked. He grabbed two handfulls of bubbles and placed it on my head. "Uhh I think you came a little too early, santa!" I laughed and the bubble war began.

After five minutes of the war we heard a gasp. "YOU GUYS MADE A MESS!" I turned my head and saw Himchan. "O-oh.." I mumbled and he looked like he was about to explode. "C'mon Mikyung, lets get cleaned up." Yongguk whispered. "YEAH AND I'LL CLEAN THIS MESS!" Himchan growled. I saw a smirk on Yongguk's face and he shouted. "THANKS UMMA!" and pulled me away from the kitchen. We laughed and went into his room. "Ahh Himchannie is such a drama queen." Yongguk said and pouted. "Hehe. Well, I'd better shower now. And you should too." I said turned to leave. I heard him chuckle behind me and I turned back around. "Theres only one shower." He said and my eye widened. "ME FIRST!" I ran to the bathroom but he pulled me back. "NO ME!!" I slipped under him and stuck out my tongue. "Mehrong!!" I slammed the door in Yongguk's face.

After the relaxing shower I went out only to realize.. that I had no change of clothes.. "damn it!" I muttered and grabbed a towel.. I opened the door to see if it was clear. Yes it was! the only probllem was that I was downstairs and my room with Daehyun is upstairs. I snuck out and ran up the stairs. I closeed the door to our room and when I turned around, I screamed. There, standing in front of me was Daehyun with a towel wrapped only around his waist. "AAAAHHHHH!" I screamed and he did too. "OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!" I ran into the closet and I hid in it. "Y-yeah let me just change then you'll come out.." I nodded and sat in the closet. The mental picture of Daehyun's abs came back to my mind and I blushed.

"Mikyung, I'm done." I walked out and saw him drying his hair. "U-uhm." I said remembering the fact that I only had a towel wrapped around my body and nothing else. "Awh its okay Mikyung-ah. There are no cameras in here." His aura got dark and I could see the smirk in his eyes. He took steps towards me until my back hit the wall. "I've seen the way you've been looking at me, Mikyung-ah." I felt small under his tall stature. "U-uh?" I couldnt say anything and his lips attacked my neck. "D-daehyun. W-what are y-you doing?!" He pinned my arms above me and continued on my neck. My towel fell to the ground and I was exposed. "Damn Mikyung. You have a great body" I squeaked as he held both of my wrists with one hand and held my waist with the other.

"You know, Mikyung. You shouldnt judge us just by out image on the screen. You have no idea what you've gotten into." He forcefully kissed my lips and I let out a whimper. Daehyun my bottom lip but I refused. "You dont want to do this the hard way, do you?" I shook my head. "Then do as I say." I picked up the towel and wrrapped it around myself again then nodded and he crashed his lips onto  mine. I had no choice but to let him in. The kiss was hot and passoinate. I couldnt help it and I began to kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped kissing me due to the lack of air.

I looked at him with horror. "I-i.. we shouldnt.. uhm.." I was speachless. Did that really just happen?! "See you later, babe." He smirked and walked out the door. I sunk to the floor with my back against the wall. "W-what the actual ?!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

tumblr_mke6c9lksu1rekm02o1_400.gif