Others

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

I quickly changed into a less-revealing outfit and went out.

[IMG]

I stepped out and put my red hair into a ponytail. "UMMAA!" I heard mirae scream and I ran down stairs, panick filling my face. When I got to the living room, i realized it was just a false alarm. She was running around the coffee table while Jongup chased her. "Hey Mikyung, go to the grocery store with the tomato freak  please? we have no food." Youngjae asked and in seconds Zelo was next to me, dressed nicely. "Uhm.. okay.." I muttered. I felt Daehyun's gaze on me and I really just wanted to leave. "Money?" I asked and they each gave me twenty dollars. "Kaja Jello~ we have a hundred and twenty dollars!"

Zelo locked arms with mine and we skipped to the door. I put on my heels and he put on his jordans. "Bye hyungs~" We walked out and the cool spring breeze hit my skin. "Arra, noona. Which market shall we go to?" I shrugged and people started to look at us, realizing he was the famous Zelo. I sighed and looked away. "Noona, whats wrong?" Even with my heels on I had to look up at him to talk to him. "They're staring. I feel uncomfortable." "Its fine noona, they cant do anything." I nodded but still looked towards the floor. after a few more minutes of uninterrupted walking I felt Zelo's hand clasp around mine. "Daehyun hyung told us what happened. I know you know." I froze but shook it off, acting like I didnt know what he was talking about.

"You know, noona.. The only hyungs that will actually try anything are Daehyun, Yongguk, and Himchan. Maybe even Jongup hyung but trust me. Youngjae and I wont try anything, I promise." A tear escaped my eye and he frowned. "Junhong.. what the have I gotten myself into?" He gently wiped my tear away and smiled a bit. "Noona.. I'll make it my duty to protect you, I promise." I gave him a hug and we kept walking to the store. I got a cart and smirked, walking to my favorite asile. I found my favorite spot and threw in ramen. Chicken, spicy, beef.. Every ramen I could see. This was my bliss.

I finished putting the last one in and Zelo's eyes widened. "YOU BOUGHT LIKE TWENTY?!" I shrugged. "Five for a dollar, dude." He nodded and we kept walking. Through out the store, we bought, Yoowon's food, ingredients for kimbap, juice, milk, and snacks. "NOONA!" Zelo ran up to me with two plastic boxes full of cherry tomatos. My eyes widened. "HEY YOU GET YOUR RAMEN, I GET MY TOMATOS!" And with out any further explination, the boxes were on the convatorbelt, ready to be paid for. 

I shrugged and just went with it. Now that I matured, I realized I'm a really clam person. We walked home in a comfortable silence adn when I opened the door, four pairs of dreaded eyes were staring at me. Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup, and Daehyun all just smirked at me while Youngjae rolled his eyes. I tried to ignore them and I went to the kitchen. I put away all of the grocieries with the unwanted help of Jongup. I tried to put the ramen in the top cupboard but I couldnt reach. So, I decided to step onto the counter and do everything form there. I managed to get up skil fully and I placed the bags of noodles in there. Suddenly my fear of heights came back and slapped me in the face. I tried to get down without looking but it was hard. I missed the top of the counted and along with my foot, I went down.

"AAAAHHH!" I screetched. I was ready for the impact of my back on the cold tile floor but I felt as if I fell on something a bit hard and mushy at the same time. I heard an 'oof' and when I looked up, I met eyes with Jongup. I panicked and squirmed. I eventually fell from his grasp but falling on my was far better than being in his arms. "O-oh.. Ohh now I understand." He smirked. He came closer to me and cornered me to a wall. "Whats wrong Mikyung?" He came close to my ear and I could feel his breath on my neck. "Are you perhaps.. scared?" I suddered and pushed him away. "Get away from me. Please." I said and walked towards the fridge, putting everything in. He pulled me away and shut the door. He pushed me against the fridge and smirked. I groaned from the impact of the door on my back.

He nibbled on my neck and sent kissed from my ear to my collarbone. "A-ah~" I accidentally let out a soft moan and he smirked. "Your moans are like music to my ears. You should definatly sing for us one day." I blushed and he pecked my lips. "If you need to know anything, I'm gentle, baby." I felt my face turn tomato red and I covered it with my hands. "Honestly, when we first saw you.. They way you took care of Mirae and Yoowon.. It kind of made my intrest for you spark. I mean c'mon. You have the perfrct beyonce body, perfect falial features, you can cook. AND youre great with children. I mean, what more can I ask for?" I looked at him, speechless. "See you later, baby."

I sighed after he left and I slammed my fist on the fridge door. "Why? why? why?" Zelo came up to m and back-hugged me. "Its okay noona. I wont let them go any further."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

"Lifes a ."
tumblr_me59z6tqRj1rlmv5eo1_500.gif
daehyun_gif_by_smoran-d50fi4s.gif