Broken

Untitled

Jessica POV

It has been 5 months since last I saw her. I remembered that I came out from the operation room to find her, but she weren't where she usually would be. She just left a note. I tried to call her every day, even though the call always went to voicemail. I emailed and messaged her, but she never replied. I wanted to ask if anyone have her number in Korea, but she doesn't have any other friends beside Yuri and Tiffany.

I went to Chicago to try and find Yuri, but they said she already went back to Korea as well.

I'm hurt and disappointed.

Everything that I wished for, everything that I have dreamt of, disappear in one second.

When I was about to believe that love is real. Fairytale exists. When I thought I have found my happiness, and my life was complete.

Im Yoona, destroyed everything the day she left.

I don't know where she is now. I don't know why she left me without even trying to contact me after.

Did I do something wrong? Did she get tired of me, and decided to leave me all of a sudden?

I looked at the note she left me again

“Saranghaneun Sooyeon.

 

I have to go back to Korea immediately. Something came up and I have to be there. I will settle my unfinished business here as soon as possible, so I can go back to you without any burden.

 

Will you wait for me?

 

I will be back, Princess.

 

Love,

Yoong “

 

 

Liar. Liar. Liar.

 

If she didn't intend to leave me why haven't she tried to let me know how she has been all this time?

How could you ask me to wait for you, Yoong.

You know better than anyone that I would do anything for you.

What happened, Yoong?

 

I heard the door opened, awaken me from my thoughts.

 

I looked who came in, it was Krystal.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked with annoyance.

“I can't visit my sister?” She pouted.

“I'm not in the mood.” I said lying back down on my bed.

“You have not been in the mood for anything since Yoona left.” She said then sighed.

 

She then sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at me worriedly.

 

“You should at least eat unnie.” Krystal said.

“I’m not hungry.” I rolled over showing her my back.

“Taeyeon unnie is here. When are you going to meet her? She has been trying to see you.”

I sighed and turned around to see her. “Let her in”

Krystal smiled and gave me thumbs up. I was changing my clothes when I heard knock on the door.

“Give me a sec”

I opened the door after, smiled at Tae and went to sit on my bed.

 

“Thank you for finally meeting me.” She said breaking the ice.

“I’m sorry I needed some time alone.”

“You don’t have to be sorry, Sica. I’m glad you finally let me be here, even though it took 5 months.”

She took a sit beside me. “Care to spare me the full story?”

“I don’t know Tae. I mean, I wish I could tell you what happened, and she did break up with me right then and there, but that didn’t appear that way. She just left and gone.” I sighed my forehead.

 

Taeyeon hugged me.

 

“What should I do, Tae?”

“I don’t know, Sica. Are you ready to move on?”

“I don’t know. I still think about her every single day.”

“If you want someone to heal your heart, I’m here.”

“Thank you” I smiled at her.

 

“Sica, how about going to Korea with me? I mean, I’m going to have a job there for a while, and I can take care of you more often.”

“Nah, it’s okay Tae. I have Krystal here.”

“Krystal needs her social life, Sica. She can’t take care of you every time. Even more that you’re not working anymore.” She looked really sad.

I got sacked from my job a month after Yoona left. I couldn’t concentrate on my job. I couldn’t operate well. Luckily I didn’t kill the patient. I was trembling so hard that day I asked my junior to take over, and the next day I submitted my resignation.

I can’t take risk and making other people life in danger.

 

“You can try to work there too, Sica. I’ll help you.” She said sincerely.

“B-but, I’m not confidence. I don’t think I can take this.” Tears started to form in my eyes.

“You’re strong Sica. And you have me.”

 

I nodded and agreed to go to Korea with Taeyeon.

I prepared my flight and stuffs that I might need there.

I brought our collection box. The one that contain me and Yoona’s memories. I didn’t want to bring it over, but I don’t know why I did. I just felt like I might need it.

My parents and my sister sent me off to the airport.

I’m hoping for a new beginning, half of me hoping that I could meet Yoona to ask her what the hell happened.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV

When my sister went inside the gate, I pulled out my phone and sent a text message.

‘You should at least explain to her what happened. She’s getting on the plane now. You two have to figure this out, Yoona. I don’t want you to hurt my sister anymore. She has suffered enough. With this my task is done.’ – K

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It has been a while since I came to Korea. I live with Tae for now, since I don’t have accommodation here. Tae has been busy designing new clothes, dress, accessories, etc. I tried to help her, but I haven’t been doing much. I still can’t concentrate doing a lot of stuffs, so I help Tae a little organizing his apartment. I’m planning to start over as a doctor here, but I don’t think I could handle being a surgeon again; I’ll just be a general doctor for now.

Tae supported my decision; she always said that she will not argue with me, because I would know better when the right time is for me.

She always encourages me to move on. I can see that she has been sad because of me too.

I have been crying, and emotional, Tae on the other hand has been very understanding and helpful with my condition. I’m really glad to have a friend like her. I don’t know what I supposed to do if Krys and her weren’t there when I didn’t have anyone to rely on.

We were watching some TV program. It was actually very funny and Tae was laughing her off, while I was just sitting quietly and smiling at times.

 

“Sica-ya.”

“Yes?” I looked at Tae.

“Want to have a picnic tomorrow?”

“You’ve finished your design for Labelle’s Boutique?”

“yeap. They satisfied.” She grinned.

“okay. I’ll prepare some food.” I smiled.

“eh? What? No no no. I’ll prepare them”

“Why? I thought I was being nice.” I pouted.

“You know. I don’t feel like vomiting on our playtime.”

I rolled my eyes.

The next day we prepared some food for our picnic day. We drove to the park late afternoon. We unfold the cloth and blankets for us to sit and eat. It was a pretty day, warm and beautiful scenery. I saw a lot of couple holding hands walking around the park and some of them sitting on the bench talking, or just looking at the garden leaning on each other. We laughed and had a nice time. I was so glad Taeyeon tried really hard to make me laugh.

 

“Sica, you want some ice cream?”

“Yes please! But I don’t want the strawberry one.”

“Okay, do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?”

“umm, I’m in the mood for vanilla.” I grinned at her.

She chuckled. “oookaay~ coming right up.” She then run towards the ice cream booth.

 

She came back and gave me my vanilla ice cream and she was having a chocolate one.

 

“Sica, I don’t know if I should say this now, but I have a feeling if I don’t say this, I would miss my chance.”

I looked at her curiously. “You can say anything you want, Tae. We have known each other since forever.” I sincerely smiled.

“You sure?” She frowned.

“yup.”

“Don’t freak out, okay?”

“hm, unless you’re giving me cucumber, I won’t” I giggled.

“I wasn’t sure about this before, but I have reassured myself and thought it through. I don’t know what it happened, but it did.”

“okay. You’re giving me afraid, what’s wrong? Is something bad happened?”

“Maybe. Well I don’t think it’s bad at all, but I could be bad.”

I kept mum, waiting for her to continue her talking.

“I have been in love with you Jessica.”

My eyes goggled, surprised.

 

“I’m not asking you to answer me, it’s more like a FYI, but whenever you’re ready and decided to accept my feelings, I will be here. I know now might not be the right time to confess, especially with your condition with Yoona, but I think you need to know that you have another option that you can turn to.”

I was still looking at her; I couldn’t answer or responded back.

“I’m willing to wait, Sica, until you’re ready.”

 

=========================== to be continued ========================== 

 

 

 

A/N : Hello everybody~ :D

Sorry it took a while before I updated.

The story is there, but i had some consideration. 

I hope you guys still look forward for the story, cause the drama has just started.  ;)

I'm sorry for making our princess sad. :( 

 

I miss Yoonsic interaction. there hasn't been much lately. didn't see one on Dream concert yest too. there was JETI blowing kiss moments though..

Jetidal peeps must be happyy~~ :D

 

huaaa.. okay, THank you for reading..

Sorry the A/N a little long :)

 

소녀시대 대박!

소녀시대 짱!

지금은 소녀시대!