The truth

Untitled

Taeyeon POV

Yuri called me after a week; she said that Yoona finally agreed to meet me after some slaps and kicks. I believe she was exaggerating again, but I'm glad that at least I will get some clear explanation from Yoona. Yuri pleaded me not to bring Jessica, since that might make Yoona hesitant to come, so I came alone.

We set the date and time and met again at the Grand Loft Hotel. I'm not sure why they want to meet there again, maybe because it was in the center of the city.

After 15 mins of waiting I saw Yuri was pushing Yoona inside the lobby, while Yoona looked reluctant and wobbly. I stood up greet them and they stopped when they saw me and bow a little.

“Hi Yuri, thank you for bringing her here.” I smiled at her and looked at Yoona.

“Not a problem, she has to face it sooner or later anyways” Yuri grinned at me while Yoona punched her shoulder.

I smiled again to respond Yuri and then focused on Yoona. “Hi Yoon. Long time no see.”

“Hi Tae, long time no see.” She smiled faintly at me. “Want to continue this in my room? Before you punch me?”

I smirked at her “How do you know I'm very itchy to do that?”

“I think everyone would pay to just punch me once.” She shrugged.

We then proceed together to a particular room. It was indeed very big. I think it's one of their president suites.

“You live here?” I asked without holding back.

“Yes, for now” Yoona replied.

“This is one of Fany's hotels” Yuri then explained.

Yoona glared at Yuri, but Yuri didn't care and sat herself on one of the couch.

“Why are you living in Fany's hotel?” I asked finally what was bothering me.

Yuri was looking at Yoona. Yoona looked down and then lean her back on the nearest wall.

Do you prefer a full story or straight to the point?” She finally asked me.

“I prefer a good explanation on what the hell you were doing to my friend and what exactly happened that made you do that.” I kept my eyes on her.

She let out a heavy sigh.

“I will tell you everything Tae, but you have to promise you won't say anything to Jessica, and this will just help you to let her out of her misery.” She then looked at me with the seriousness on her eyes.

I argued with her that it's not possible that I'm not telling Jessica, but then she convinced me that it will just hurt Jessica more if she knows with the fact that it is a very difficult situation on Yoona, that she won't be able to be with Jessica.

I nodded in defeat.

“I came back to Korea because Yuri told me that Fany got into an accident. Everything was fine and she was stable, but after a couple weeks when she got out of her coma and she was conscious, there was a certain thing that the doctor missed.” her eyes got teary and the she looked down.

 

I pay attention to her, and let her finished explaining.

 

“Nothing wrong with her but apparently there was a nerve in her brain that disturbing her eyesight and she is now blind and she can't see.” Yoona now started sobbing.

“How could I leave my best friend in that state, and live happily ever after with Jessica? Fany doesn't have anyone to hold on to except me and Yuri.” She was now crying.

“More over that I just told Yoong that Fany has been in love with her all this time for years.” Yuri added.

Yoona glared at her “That was too much information, Yuri.” she said in a stern voice.

“She has to know why you did what you did, Yoong” Yuri replied.

Yoona didn't try to fight back and hung her head low.

There was a long silence.

I couldn't say anything on the situation. I don't really have any way out for us.

“I'm sorry, Tae. Can you help me to make Jessica forget about me? I'm really sorry for being a Jerk to her. There is nothing I can do for now. I can't leave Fany and I can't hurt Jessica more either with the situation I am now.” She looked at me begging.

 

I kept quiet and nodded, then left without saying anything.

A lot of things rolling inside my mind.

What should I do?

 

========================== to be continued ============================= 

 

 

 

A/N : Short update guys !!! sorry its very short, I've been occupied.. I'll try to update more later / tmr :)