Until then

Untitled

June 2015

 

Sunset

 

One of the most beautiful scene on earth.

 

Some appreciate it. Some don't.

 

A tall slender woman was standing there, looking blankly with a lot of thoughts on her mind, yet mesmerized by the beauty of it.

 

After a while being alone deep in her thought, a particular woman was running towards her and suddenly back-hugging her immediately.

 

The tall slender woman, Yoona, know exactly who it was by the scent of her perfume.

 

Jessica Jung.

 

Jung Sooyeon.

 

Yoona could feel her shirt getting wet by Jessica's tears

 

"Sooyeon - ah. If happiness could take a form what would it be?" Yoona asked without looking at her.

 

"umm, I don't know. Wind?" She replied in doubt still backhugging Yoona.

 

"why?" Yonna asked back.

 

"It feels so free, and we can go wherever we want whenever we want, we don't have to think so much and live freely." answered Jessica holding back her tears.

 

Yoona nodded.

 

"I think if happiness would take a form, it would be like snow. It's beautiful; we could be drawn to it. Yet it's sad because it happens once a year and it has to be in certain low temperature before it could be formed. Happiness doesn't always mean laughter and smiles, and good times; it contains sadness and tears as well." Yoona said.

 

Jessica's tears fell harder as Yonna explaining her opinion.

 

They stand there for a while and savoring the moment they could have before they have to go back to reality.

 

When the sky is getting darker Yoona stopped spacing and caress Jessica's hand and then she pulled her hand from her own waist turned around and holding them tight.

 

Yoona looked at Jessica who finally stopped sobbing.

 

Jessica lifted up her head and when her eyes met Yoona's, she smiled, sweet yet hurtful.

 

"Yoong" she broke the silence.

 

Yoona didn't reply.

 

"I wanna be your snow." said Jessica softly trying hard not to cry, again. She looked down to the sand.

 

 

 

Yoona lifted Jessica's head pushing her chin.

 

"You are my snow, Sooyeon. You are my happiness, my light, my laughter, my smile, my tears, my heart, my everything."

 

Tears then fell again, slowly down to Jessica's blushing cheeks.

 

Yoona wiped those tears with her hands, cupped Jessica's cheeks and leaned down closer, she stopped moving while looking at Sica's lips, asking permission

 

When Jessica moved her head, Yoona took it that she agreed.

 

 

 

Their lips met.

 

Yoona kissed Jessica's lips lovingly, slowly, wishing the time stopped just for the both of them.

 

Yoona put her hand to the back of the shorter between both of them to pull her bod closer to her.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms on Yoona's neck.

 

Their kissed became more passionate.

 

They tried to keep the kisses and breathed between them.

 

Yoona moved her tounge touched Jessica's lips asking for entrance, and when she got what she wanted, they are just inseparable.

 

They kissed passionately.

 

The sun fully set.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 2012 [Chicago]

 

Tiffany POV

 

*click*

 

A sudden flashlight surprised me.

 

When I saw what caused it I ran to the person, the culprit.

 

"Yah! Im Yoona! Didn't I say not to do that all of a sudden without noticing me?" I smacked her shoulder

 

Yoona grinned.

 

            "Where is the fun in taking your photos while you are aware of it?" she then clicking on the button to see what she captured.'

            "These photos are remarkable" Yoona continues.

 

I looked at my best friend and I have this feelings again.Heart beating, cold sweat, I feel my face getting hotter.I should look away but I can't stop looking at her.

 

I Hwang Miyoung, fell in love with this girl in front of me without even knowing I was falling for her.

 

Yoona is my best friend since we were in elementary school.

 

Yoona, Yuri and I. We are the three musketeers. Partners in crime. We studied together; had lunch together, skipped classes together.

 

Awaken from my thoughts I tried to grab the camera.

 

"Let me take a look at those." I cried. She pulled her lovely Nikon away.

 

"Not a chance, honey. You gonna erase it and probably throw my baby away" she stick out her tongue to tease me. I think I blushed at the word 'honey' and my brain stopped functioning for some time.

 

"Do what you want" I turned around and tried to look angry to wait my red face calmed.

 

"Hey, ladies" Yuri finally came and smiled at me and Yoona.

 

"Yuri-ah. Where on earth have you been? We've been waiting for you for ages." said Yoona while pinching Yuri's cheek.

 

Apparently Yoona ignored me sulking and greeted Yuri, so I sulked.

 

"Ouch. Darn it Yoong!" she then rub her cheeks which Yoona had pinched.

 

“And what did you do to that dork over there?” Yuri asked.

 

“What?” Yoona asked back clueless.

 

“She’s sulking. She always responds me whenever I say hi, unless..” Yuri stated.

 

“Uh.. right. I kinda took some candid photos of her before you came.” Yoona confessed.

 

“Great.” Yuri face-palmed herself then ruffles my hair. “I will make her erase the bad ones, I promise” She then said leaning close to me to whisper.

 

I pouted.

 

“Yooongggg!” Yuri whined.

 

Yoona sighed.

 

“I’ll erase them Fany, I promise. But let me keep the cute ones please.” She was half begging and doing me some aegyo.

 

I am doomed. I couldn’t help but chuckled.

 

“Okay, but you have to pay for our dinner” I stick out my tongue to her.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, “I’m just a photographer, you’re the hotel owner, and shouldn’t you treat us?”

 

“Beats me” I said nonchalantly.

 

“Alright, alright, let’s just get in, OK? This dummYul here already made us wait for so long, I’m very hungry” Yoona then grabbed me by my waist.

 

I was stunned.

 

Until Yoona practically drag me inside the restaurant.

 

We ate our dinner then Yuri bid us goodbye since she has to go to work.

 

Yuri is a Barista. She is rich; I have no bloody idea why she likes mixing drinks so much, and became a Barista at her own bar.

 

We usually hang out at her bar often though.

 

I drove Yoona to her studio which is also her home, since she didn't drive earlier.

 

I went to my Hotel to check on the situation, after I signed some papers I drove home.

 

I lied down on my bed for a while, thinking about me and Yoona. If we weren't a childhood friends, would it be easier for me to just confess and move on whatever the outcome is?

 

I put a pillow above my head and tried to stop thinking.

 

"Yoong. should I ever try to let you know where my heart stands these 7 years ?"

 

Yoona never had a serious relationship. I don't know why. She always said that they never made her heart fly above the sky and she never feels sad around them.

 

Isn't love supposed to make you happy? Not sad?

 

How do you feel around me, Yoong?

 

"Huff.. Love and friendship is going to kill me.. I wish i could turn back this feeling, Yoong."

 

My pillow was getting wet. I cried myself to sleep, again.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona POV

 

*rrinng riinngg*

 

'arghh who is calling at this time of the day??'

 

I looked at the clock, 3 A.M.

 

I grunted, annoyed.

 

"Hello"

 

"Yoona?" the caller asked.

 

"Nope. Who is this?" I asked.

 

"Funny. This is your beautiful designer." I heard the caller chuckled.

 

"Oh my short-pouty-cranky designer. Sure. What’s up?" I .

 

I pulled the phone unit down and sit on my couch.

 

"I'm coming to America, Yoon. New York. On weekend. See you there, aite? Don't you dare not showing up. I'll wait at my gallery"

 

I frowned and massaging my temple.

 

"why so sudden? New job?" I asked.

 

"Yep. I got a new gorgeous model that is finally agreed to help me." I can feel she grinned.

 

"Do I know her? I know most of the beautiful model around the World, you know."  I asked curious.

 

"Nuh uh. she is my best friend. She is actually a doctor. And you’ve never been around the world, you don’t know most of the beautiful model" Taeyeon in the end.

 

"Meh. Anyways, see you on weekend then."

 

"Awesome. Can’t wait. Ciao~" she hung up.

 

‘New model, eh? And a doctor too. I wonder how good she looks like that make Taeyeon took her time to convince her.’

 

I shrugged the thought off and head to my comfortable bed to continue my disturbed sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Ding dong~*

 

*Ding dong~*

 

 

 

I moved around the bed.

 

‘Now, what’

 

I got up from my bed lazily, went to the door to open it and voila.

 

“Good morning lazy . I bring foods” She showed her eye smile and lifts her hand full of plastic bag.

 

“Wow. I almost had the urged to punch whoever came to disturb my sleep, yet again.” I said to her for the fun of it while taking those plastic bags on her hands.

 

“People came?” Tiffany asked curiously.

 

“Close the door. No, Taeyeon called. She has a new job for me. New model.” I explained.

 

Tiffany closed the door. “Kim Taeyeon? You sure are close with her, aren’t you?” she asked pouting.

 

I put the bags on the table. “Work related. Why?”

 

“Nothing” She said shortly.

 

“Jealous?” I grinned.

 

“Give me a reason why” She asked while opening the refrigerator.

 

“Because you love me?” I .

 

I crept onto her and hugged her waist. “You don’t love me?” I pouted

 

“OUCH!” I shouted. She smacked me on my head.

 

“What do you think asking that to me?” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Sorry. I love you too. But I don’t get jealous at your other close friends” I purposely teasing her more.

 

“I’m not jealous, yoong” She sighed. “I’m just concern” She continued

 

“I appreciate it.” I genuinely smiled at her. “Want to come with me to see her on weekend?” I invited.

 

“What about Yuri?”

 

“We can drag her too” I grinned.

 

“We won’t disturb your session?” she asked worriedly.

 

“Nah. I’m a professional.” I winked at her. “By the way, don’t you have to check on your hotel craps?” I asked her.

 

“I will, after breakfast.” She eye smiled me.

 

I always like when she’s smiling like that. I wonder why she never wants to have a real relationship. She is beautiful, cute, and smart; probably a lot of guys and girls would want to be with her. I wish she would find the right person though, so she wouldn’t have to suffer.

 

“Yoong” Tiffany said weakly.

 

I looked up at her, but she kept playing with her food.

 

I waited until she is ready to say whatever she wanted to say.

 

“I have to go back to Korea next month”

 

“That’s great. Vacation? How long?” I asked.

 

“For good.” She finally said.

 

“Oh” I continued eating my food.

 

We have been together all this time. Me, Fany, and Yuri. I can’t really imagine my daily life without them to disturb or being disturbed by them.We went to the same elementary school until high school in Korea, and then we decided that we should go further for education so we went to US together. It feels safe with the three of us together.

 

She was so quiet.

 

“Should I go back with you?” I asked and smiled at her.

 

She looked up. “It’s okay. You’ve settled down, Yuri as well. I will visit from time to time.” She smiled softly.

 

“We will figure it out eventually” I convinced her and give her my sweetest smile.

 

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly, giving her strength.

 

I don’t want to let Fany go, I don’t want to have my best friend being so far away from me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[New York City]

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Come on, Sica – yah” I shouted.

 

“Seriously Tae, do you have to drag me from Vegas to be your model? I agreed picking you up because it’s been a while you came back to NYC, and you sold your car.” She whined.

 

“Yup. You’re going to be my best model ever.” I grinned.

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

After we put my luggage inside her car, she drove me to my gallery. She helped me unpacking my luggage and we chatted away from a while on my couch while leaving the TV on.

 

“So, after not seeing you for a while, you’re a doctor now. How does it feel?” I asked

 

“Overwhelmed.” She answered shortly.

 

“Is it a bad thing?” I frowned.

 

“No, it’s just felt great when I could heal people or talked to people and make them feel better. It’s also sad that people keep dying inside the operation room.” She explained.

 

I simply nodded. I can’t imagine myself being a doctor. I don’t think I’m good enough.

 

“Where are you staying?” I asked.

 

“My sister’s apartment” She said leaning to the couch hand.

 

“Krystal? Oh, right she is studying at NYU. Smart kid.” I recalled when we were younger and hanged out.

 

“Spoiled smart kid. My parents giving her what she wants so she’s being a every now and then.” She complained

 

I chuckled. They love each other though, despite the critics they’re giving to each other.

 

“Come back here tomorrow afternoon, Okay?  So you can try those new dresses I’ve made before the photographer comes.” I reminded

 

“Yea, sure.” She spacing out on the TV.

 

She then excused herself to go home after a couple hours.

 

I smiled to myself. It’s nice to finally meeting you again, Sica.

 

 

 

============================= to be continued ===========================

 

 

 

A/N : I'm sorry if it's not detailed enough or if it's too messy.

Like i said it's my first fiction. Feel free to comment, to make me a better author to feed your imagination ^o^

Thank you for subbing and reading and  hope you guys enjoy the first chapter. although it's not that long :D