Captivated

Untitled

 

Yoona POV

It was 10 pm and we all agreed to go to Yuri's bar. Yuri has quite some bar’s business in some major city in the US. She has one in Seattle, Washington, Chicago, NY, Las Vegas, and San Francisco. It’s weird that despite having a bar business here in US, her parents actually having a family restaurant business back in Seoul. I guess Yuri got a little spoilt here.

A girl named Krystal, which is Jessica's sister was the most excited one between the 6 of us to go to the bar. I don't know why but I feel that she kept giving me some kind of different stare. It's not bad, nor good. The way she looked and smirked at me just uncomforting.

We arrived at the bar, and Yuri showed us to the corner seat as she was going inside ‘staff only’ room, and probably talking to the bar manager.

We sat down on the couch, it was long round large couch, it could possibly fit in 10 people on it.

It was still early for people to be around the bar, so it wasn't crowded and kind of cozy.

The bar has a dance floor for people who want to dance around with live music and such.

I sat in the middle of the couch, Fany and Krystal was beside me, Jessica was sitting next to Krystal, and Taeyeon beside her.

After we settled down, Yuri came with some menus and handing them out to us.

 

“So, I'm not usually this nice, but I'll take whatever you order” She said grinning.

“I'll have a margarita” Krystal said.

“I'll have Blue lagoon” Taeyeon decided.

“Just give me an Angel's face” I then ordered.

“Make that two” Jessica said.

 

I looked at her, and she smiled at me then looked away.

 

“Cosmopolitan for Fany then, I guess?” Yuri said lowering her body and leaning towards Tiffany's face.

 

Tiffany was looking up and surprised seeing Yuri's face in front of her

 

“YAH! Why did you do that?!” She said pushing Yuri's face away.

I chuckled at my dorky friends.

“You've been too quiet, darling. Did you not enjoy our little shopping earlier? I'm hurt.” Yuri said pouted.

“I'm just a little exhausted. That's all.” She then sighed.

“Do you want me to send you home?” I offered.

“No, no, I'm fine, just I'm not that talkative when I'm tired.” She said. “I'll be fine, let's just have fun tonight.” she smiled.

“I'll take your orders and be right back.” Yuri then walked away.

“So, anyone would like to dance with me since there are not many people around?”

 

Krystal stood up to check if anyone is going to join her.

 

“Unnie?” She then turned her head towards her sister.

“I don't feel like dancing right now, Krys. I just want to chill.” she said.

“That's fine with me. Yoona then? “She grinned at me.

“um, I think I will pass for now.” I declined.

“I'll dance with you for fun, Krys.”Taeyeon stood up then grabbed Krystal's hand.

 

Taeyeon then winked at me. I smiled at her before she went to the dance floor. I know Taeyeon doing that just to wipe the awkwardness away, since Krystal seemed so excited.

I wrapped my arm around Tiffany’s shoulder and looked at her.

 

“Fany, are you sure you’re okay? I asked.

“Yes Yoong. I’m sure.” She smiled at me

“I’m a little worried, because my Fany always shows eye smile and doing this and that and all other dorky and stoofid things that could make Yuri annoyed or could make me laughed” 

She pinched my waist. “I’m not that bad “

“Doing all the fun isn’t bad” I stick out my tongue on her.

 

Yuri came back with our drinks.

 

“Where is the other two?” Yuri asked while putting our drinks on the table.

“Dancing” I said while pointing at them with my chin.

“Already? We haven't even heated up yet” She then threw herself on the couch.

“Don't you have to help around while you’re here?” I asked.

“Nah, we already have manager for that”

“Wanna dance with me?” She then offered her hand to Tifanny.

“Not really.” Tiffany replied.

Yuri grunted. “Aw, come on.” She then grabbed Tiffany’s hand and pulled her up from the couch.

“You're so persistence” Fany rolled her eyes and brought herself up and followed Yuri to the dance floor.

 

I glanced at Jessica.

It’s just the two of us now.

 

“I guess we are the leftover now” I said breaking the silence.

 

Jessica has been playing with her glass since Yuri served us our drinks.

 

She giggled at my comment. “Leftover? We are some kind of food now?”

 

She laughed. I have never seen her laugh, I froze and capturing the moment with my eyes. When she finally stopped laughing, I woke myself mentally and grinned at her.

“Would you like to dance?” I then offered.

“Would it bore you to death if we just chill here and probably talk?” She showed some kind of hopeful eyes to me.

“No, it wouldn’t.” I couldn’t fake a smile.

I would love to know her more, and this is probably a good chance to do so.

 

“I’m sorry about, umm th – the kiss earlier” I apologized again.

I blushed a little. I think she did too.

She sighed, “I’m not usually blunt but, I – I kissed you back too, so that make the two of us if we both were wrong about it. We could just forget it and move on, if you please? I mean... umm, I don’t usually kiss someone that I just met.” She confessed.

 

She was getting pretty red. I lost my words at her not-usually-blunt way. I could feel my face is getting kind of hot.

“I appreciate your honesty.” I then said complimenting.

“That sounds like I don’t usually honest.” She frowned.

I chuckled. “I’m sorry I really didn’t mean it that way. Tell you what; I will answer any of your 5 questions to apologize.”

“hmm, why would you think I would want to ask 5 free questions to you?” She raised her eyebrow.

“I don’t. I just thought we should get to know each other, and it would be rude if I’m being nosy about you while you don’t know anything about me. You’re my model after all. It would be very nice to understand my models while taking pictures of them.” I explained.

Well, I don’t usually get to know my models that much, Jessica. I have just a slight idea why I want to know you more, and it scares me.

 “I see. Do you always straightforward? I mean like your kiss and now saying this.” She asked while looking at her drinks and tracing her fingers around it.

“I kinda thought I’m not a blunt person, but I might got the bad or maybe good, I don’t know, influence from the tanned dork over there” I was pointing at Yuri. Yuri has a darker tone of skin compare to the three of us.

“That was the first question.” I grinned.

Jessica pouted. “It’s not fair. It wasn’t a question that I was intended to ask”

“Alright, I’ll take that one as a bonus then.” I winked at her.

She adjusted her seat before she continued. “So, you and Tiffany are just best friend and nothing more?”

“umm, I think so, we could probably like sisters , we usually do a lot of things together. Why?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, nothing. I just have a feeling that she might not like me much.” She said looking away before looking back to her drink.

“She usually warm to strangers, she might just exhausted from the flight and all the shopping crap Yuri brought her into, like she said.” I tried to convince her.

 

Fany usually is a cheerful person though, I’m not sure why she has been kind of quiet today. I should probably check on her later.

 

“I see. Is photography has been your passion all along?” she move to the 2nd question.

“I wouldn’t say passion. I want to make memories. Good memories, bad memories, and when I want to relive those memories, I could at least take a look at the photos I’ve taken, and I would be able to check if I still feel on what I felt before.”

 

She nodded.

 

“Drawing or painting would probably cooler and more elegant. But I’m just bad with pencils and brush. Do you always know that you want to be a doctor?”

“It’s probably in my blood, but I’ve come to like it when I know I can help people with my profession. It’s comforting.” She smiled.

“I’m sure it is.”

“Hey, I thought I’m supposed to be the one asking questions” She pouted again at me.

Seriously, I think I should ask her to stop pouting, cause whenever she does that I could feel electricity throughout my body.

Damn.

“Well, it wouldn’t be as a process of knowing each other if you are the only one asking question, would it?” I giggled. “And I don’t know if you would give me the same privilege to ask 5 questions about you as well”

 

I finished my drink and call the waiter to get another one.

Jessica finished hers too and told the waiter to get the same one as mine too.

 

“You like angel’s face?” I asked.

“Maybe, this is my first time having it though” She sticks out her tongue at me.

 

I coughed and cleared my throat at her comment. Apparently she’s learning to be blunt too.

 

“Why did you move to Chicago?”

I frowned. “I went there to get my degree, but I think the most ultimate reason is I just want to get away for a while”

 

I was about to prepare to answer if she ask why, but she didn’t.

 

“How did you and Tae meet?”

“At a gallery last year, I put some of my work there for show and she liked my captured. I don’t think it’s great though” I shrugged.

“That will have to wait for me to comment, until I got to see all of my photos” She leaned her back on the back of the couch and smiled.

 

I smiled back at her, looking at her eyes. I want to keep looking at those eyes and see what she’s seeing. I want to know what she feels when she’s looking at something.

“Do you always hook up with your models?” Jessica asked her last question.

“What is this talk about hookup” I looked up and saw Yuri and Tiffany taking a break from their dance and walking toward us.

“Nothing” we answered in unison.

 

Yuri was walking around the table and walking towards Jessica’s side of the couch and Tiffany towards mine. It’s a big couch but, Jessica was sitting not far from the edge so she had to move herself closer to my side before Yuri can sit.

 

“I would like to have some hook ups” Yuri then said randomly.

“What the hell? You haven’t even drunk yours and you’re drunk already?” I teased.

“You don’t have to drink to be drunk, Yoong.” She sipped her drink.

“You ordered Cosmopolitan too?” Tiffany asked.

“Yup. It has been my favourite since you choked it down to me a few years ago”

“I didn’t choked it down to you were whining to try it out” Fany pouted.

 

Yuri grinned and finished her drink.

I remember that I haven’t answered Jessica’s question. I wonder if I should leave it hanging. It’s fun to tease people and making people curious, but a promise is a promise. I said I would answer her, so I didn’t want to break mine. I leaned closer to her and gave her a cue to lean to me too

 

“The answer to your question is a ‘no’.” I whispered, and pulled myself away from her.

 

She was being in her state for a while before she moved, and smiled at me.

 

“I’ll bring some snack” Yuri then said.

 

After a few minutes Taeyeon and Krystal came back , we joked around and mostly talking about people in the bar. Why are they using that kind of clothes in the winter, or why are they such a fashion disaster with their non-matching colour, etc. Around 12 am the place was getting crowded, and that was the time when Krystal asked me again to dance with her.

That’s when I looked at Jessica, asking her permission, which I don’t know why I did, maybe because she is her sister.

She was glaring at Krystal when I looked at her, before she gave me a small nod.

Despite dancing with a pretty hot chick in front of me, she does bother me with her dance but my mind was elsewhere. I couldn’t forget about our kiss earlier. It’s not something big, but her lips, her hot breath, her waist. I feel like I’m not myself anymore. I don’t usually lose myself easily.

I sighed.

Jessica Jung, What did you do to me?

 

 

=========================== to be continued =============================

 

 

A/N: Apparently this only Yoona's POV. 

I might make the next one from Jessica's POV. 

I'm sorry if this is a fail. I'm trying to explain a little bit of history of them before going to the drama part :P

and I'm sorry if this story is slow..

 

*bow bow bow*

 

your comment and suggestion will help though :) So please do ^o^

 

and last but not least

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBBING~~ <3

 

P.S: Been listening to GG non stop jap mix.. and i think its very very kewl.. I like it much...

maybe just because I love SNSD? *shrug* :p

 

hope you enjoy the story ;)