One step at a time

Untitled

 

I went to the coffee shop me and Yuri decided to meet. I looked around, but looks like Yuri isn't here yet, so I chose a sit near the window so I can have a better vision outside.


 

Not long after I ordered a drink I saw someone went inside the shop and she spotted me immediately. She walked over to my table.


 

Hi, Jessica.Yuri gave me a grinned.

Hi Yuri. You never fail to be in a good mood, aren't you? I smile at her.

I'm not really in a good mood.She pouted.

Eh? Yet you grinned at meI raised my eyebrows.

I just don't like to be pouty all the timeShe grinned again.You're not gonna ask why I'm not really in a good mood ?She asked me suddenly.

I won't, unless you're so eager to tell me, go aheadI called the waiter for Yuri so she can order her drink.

She chuckled. “ I just fought with Yoong. I was insisting her to come here but she was presistence and got mad at me, and left me.”

It's funny?I frowned.

No. But it amused me how she could be that cold towards her own feelings.She adjusted her seat and put down her bag on the other chair beside her.

Taeyeon told me everything.I then said sipping my drink.


 

Yuri sighed.


 

I knew she wouldn't keep her mouth shut.She pointed to the menu and smiled to the waiter while the waiter then wrote down her order.


 

She better not. Because if she didn't tell me I probably will rage her.I then leaned myself againts my chair.


 

She laughed. “Yoona was pretty upset about it, she already guessed that Tae would tell you eventually, she just didn't know it would be this fast. I was actually on Taeyeon's side, so she got mad at me. “ She explained.

I can understand Yoong's position, really, but I just can't stand her hurting herself and you. Then, again I don't want her to hurt Fany's too.She continued.


 

Tae told me that Fany has feelings for her long ago.I looked at her seriously.

She does. It's been years. Fany never told me though. I don't know if this is right to talk about this with you, but I just think that you probably need to know.She said thank you to the waitress that served her her coffee.


 

I understand why you and Tae told me about Fany's physical and emotional condition, it helps me understand why Yoong chose to stay. What I don't get though, why didn't see say anything to me and why she never contacted me?


 

Yuri let out a heavy sigh.


 

It is very complicated.She finally said.


 

Yoong said that before even Tae, I don't need the same word thrice.I stared at her.


 

She smiled a little. “ Yoong never stopped caring about you , jessica. Her parents were afraid that she would not help them with their business so they banned her to go back to the states, but it was fine for her since Fany was injured. What made her upset was they found out about you, so they banned her to contact you if she is not complying they threaten her they will hurt you.”

I listened to her closely.


 

She didn't want that to happen , because she knows what her parents capable of doing. So, she didn't try to contact you and she contacted Krystal insteal.


 

WHAT?I half shouted. Shocked.


 

She has been in contact with Krys all this time? I feel like punching Krys with all my might now. Why the hell didn't she even tell me??


 

Yoong told Krystal not to tell you because it might be endanger your life. Yoong kept herself updated from Krystal about you. She told me this much, and even she didn't tell me the rest, I could tell how miserable her life is without you. If she's not taking care of Fany, she will invite me over to accompany her and get herself drunk.


 

She answered the question in my head.


 

B-but now that I'm here, why she said that we can't be together?I can start feeling tears forming in my eyes.


 

Like I said, as much as you don't like hearing it. It's complicated. Yoong knows that Fany is in love with her, as her best friend, Yoong cannot just leave Fany when Fany need all the strength that she needs. I would punch her hard in the face too if she abandoned Fany.She finally showed her serious face.


 

I kept quiet. I can feel a tear dropping from my eye so I wiped it away and sipped more of my coffee.


 

I don't know what you both should do too, Jessica. You both need to figure out yourselves. The reason why I'm telling and explaining to you right now is because Yoong owe you that much at least, and you have the right to know what has been going on. This way you can understand the actual situation and you can think on what's best to do.

She continued.

I'm not asking you to break up with Yoong, even though she left you. I'm not asking you to forget about Yoong. I don't have the right to say these stuffs to you, but I wouldn't want you to be heartless and steal Yoong away from Fany.She then conclude.


 

I smiled faintly. “ I wouldn't dare to do that to someone that's very important to Yoong.”

I'm sorry it turn out this way, JessicaShe looked down.


 

it's not your fault, Yuri. It's nobody's fault. It's just a lot of bad luck happened in a short time.


 

She looked at me and smile weakly.


 

I need to ask you a favour though.


 

What is it ?


 

I want to see them both.


 

Yuri gave up after I pushed her continuously.


 

She brought me to one of Yoong's hospital. She said that Fany has a schedule check up up today. She also told me that the hospital I'm working right now is actually Yoong's hospital.


 

I was waiting with Yuri in the lobby. We small talks. She is actually a quite lively and funny person to talk with. I then saw Yoong came out from an elevator with Fany beside her. Fany wrapped her arms around Yoongs arm.

I know She cannot see and Yoong just helping her, but it made me frown. I didn't like it when I see Yoong with someone else. I tried to calmed myself down and looked away.


 

Inhale.

Exhale.


 

YoongYuri finally called her.


 

Yoona turned her head and shocked when she saw Yuri was with me. They came closer and Yoona was glaring at Yuri. She unwrapped Tifanny's arm and hold them with her hand.


 

Fany, Yuri is here, I'm going to talk with a couple of doctors for a bit, stay here with Yuri, OK?

She then finally said to Tiffany. Tiffany smiled and nodded.

Yuri grabbed Tifanny's arm talked with her. Tifanny then smiled with her eye smile. If only those eyes can see the world again.

I feel hopeless when I see Tiffany in that state. How could I take away her only happiness that she has now?


 

Yoona then snatched my hand and pulled me away from them to the emergency staircase.

Uh, What's with us and stairs.


 

She closed the door, then turned her head towards me. She frowned and looked at my eyes intensely.


 

What are you doing here?


 

Meeting you and Tiffany.I replied simply.

What the hell where you thinking? If you and Fany weren't there I probably already punched her. And Tae, She promised me she wouldn't say anything. What the hell is this?She sighed heavily.


 

I sighed too.


 

I'm glad they told me everything. They at least care for me that much.


 

She kept mum.


 

I then pushed her with my free hand. “ Do you think I won't find out that you talked to Krystal all this time?!”


 

She didn't say anything.

How could you didn't send me any message about Tifanny, about your parents, about everything ! How could you do that to me? Do you not believe that I would support you no matter what? How could you didn't tell me that Tiffany is in love with you all this time?


 

I kept hitting her with my hand.

She then grabbed my hand, so I stopped and looked up to see her.


 

Then I felt her lips on mind.


 

She kissed me.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Hi hi~ I'm sorry I haven't been updating so much.. I haven't had a time to put my mind together into words..

I have been busy checking on Yoonsic progress though.. OMG! they're just look so real..

My bias ~~ <3

 

Have fun reading~~ 40 subbers~ Thank you for subbing ^_^