Kissing You

Untitled

Yoona POV

 

It was a crowded afternoon at the airport. Everyone was busy getting their luggage, walking fast towards the gate, or sitting down waiting for their flight.

“YOOOOONNNGGGG”

I closed my ears. “Good lord Yuri ! Do you really have to shout at me?” I glared at her.

 

She pouted. “You and Fany kept leaving me alone on the plane” she whined.

“You’ve been a slowpoke, Yul. I’m tight on time.” I sighed, grabbing my bags.

I Promised Taeyeon that I will arrive in New York in the morning, but there isn't any available flight for the time I wanted. I hesitantly bought 3 tickets for me, Fany and Yuri for afternoon flight. We three will be staying at a hotel for couple days or more if I need to stay. I bring Fany along because I want to spend time with her since she will be going back to Korea next month, and bring Yuri because, we three just inseparable. As much as she can be pretty annoying sometimes it would be kind of weird not having her around. We flagged a cab, went to the hotel to put our things before I dragged my to Taeyeon’s gallery. Tiffany wanted to come along but Yuri whined about being hungry because she was sleeping the whole time on plane, so Fany couldn’t refuse her and they said they will join me later. I gave them the address so they wouldn’t have to disturb me and call. I would most probably be inside the gallery for a long time anyway. I picked a hotel that was close to the gallery so I could just walk.

 

I took me around 20 minutes on foot. I like being on foot most of the time, if possible. It's cold, especially because its winter now. That’s the wonderful thing though. Winter scenery looks beautiful to me.

 

I knocked the door when I arrived at the place. Surprisingly it wasn’t Taeyeon who opened the door. A gorgeous lady. I have never seen her before. She is so beautiful. I don’t think she is a model but she has a good curve. I couldn’t help myself but checking her out. This is a feeling that I haven’t been feeling for a long time. I was astonished and stunned. I could feel my heart beating loudly. I wonder if anyone could hear it beside me.
She was just standing there looking at me, blankly, and then smiled.
I snapped myself from what I’ve been doing and smiled.

 

 

“I might have gone to the wrong door” I stated half hopeful that I didn’t and yet glad that if I actually did.

“I don’t think anyone would know this place much, since it’s a dorky designer hideout, you’re Taeyeon’s photographer friend, are you not? Come on in.” She smiled again and gave me a cue to come in.
I followed her. I realized that she’s shorter than me by a few cm. Her brown long wavy hair was neat and fell nicely down on her back. Then my eyes went down and saw her wearing short pants. It made me blush so I looked away. I could still smell her perfume and it didn’t help, her scent was very nice.
I heard a click on the door and then I saw Taeyeon coming out from her room.

“Yoon! You’re here! We were just finished trying out some dress, would you like to take a look at them?” She asked smiling.
“Sure.”
“Oh, Yoon, this is Jessica Jung. Sica, this is Im Yoona” she looked at Jessica and introduced us.

Jessica smiled and we shook hands and I smiled back at her.

“Nice to meet you, Yoona” She greeted.

Probably because she’s a doctor that she is actually very nice to someone she just met. I wonder why she became Taeyeon's model, despite being a doctor; she must not have much time.

“It’s my pleasure, Jessica” I replied, giving her my sweetest smile.

I looked at her eyes and our eyes met. I couldn't take my eyes off her. They are very alluring. We kept our state until I heard Taeyeon talk.

“Come here, Yoon” Taeyeon then interrupted.

I went to the room Taeyeon went in and I saw a lot of beautiful dresses around.

“So, who’s buying your design?” I asked while browsing around the dresses.
“Bridal” She smiled
“very cool.” I praised.
“It’s weird how she got the connection from Korea to London though.” Jessica said teasingly to Taeyeon.

Apparently she was following me behind when Taeyeon invited me to the dressing room.
“It’s because my skill is well known all over the world, sweetheart” Said Taeyeon pouted.
“I’m sure your skill of being humble is too been acknowledged” I too.

 

 

I wouldn’t deny that Taeyeon is a great fashion designer. I don’t know why she doesn’t want to open a boutique or have her own name to be renown all over the world. I guess she is not that proud of herself. She just produces designs to those people who needed her creativity and I supposed it’s kind of a challenge for her, that she has to satisfy her customer. After being chatty for a little while, we finally ready to start the photo shoot session. I pulled out the lightning, my tripod, camera, and other supporting stuffs to help me with the quality of the photo.
After I playing around with my camera setting then I heard footsteps and saw Jessica went inside the room I changed into a studio. Taeyeon went to prepare some dinner and she knows better not to disturb my session. I told her that a couple of my friends will be joining later so she wouldn’t shoo them away, just because she doesn’t know them.
The view I’m having right now is just, overwhelming. Seeing Jessica in a wedding dress, made me gulped.
I think I’m in denial of what I’m feeling right now. I’m afraid it’s just a crush. Is it? Or is it not?
I know myself. I'm Im Yoona have never been in love with anyone.
She poked me and  smiled at me disenchant me from my day dreaming , I then guide her to the chair and helping her to do some pose that will bring out the best in her, umm dress.

 

She didn’t say much, just some ‘okays’ and nods.
I concentrate on every shot. Being professional I tried hard not to disturb myself with her beauty.

“You look beautiful in that dress” I said after she changed to her 3rd dress, making some conversation.
“Thank you” She smiled genuinely. “You looked very serious while taking photos” She chuckled.

“I’m trying to be professional.” I said smiling while capturing some.

I went to her moving around her dress, and leaning closer to her to brush away some of her hair around to check which style is good. Suddenly I felt her breathing on my neck. It was probably there the whole time, I just didn’t realize it. I looked down to her, and our eyes met. We were quiet for a while. I was leaning closer to her and I stopped my body trying to make sense on what I’m trying to do.

 

I looked at her lips. It’s very inviting. When I saw her slowly closing her eyes, I lost control. In a split second our lips touch and I kissed her.
I kissed her slowly. She responded
I start her bottom lips and before I know it my tongue was seeking for an entrance.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica POV

 


I was shocked. I never knew I was giving permission for this intimate gesture for someone I just met a few hours ago. I couldn’t lie to myself that the first time I saw her at the door, her doe eyes was just mesmerizing. Is this how it feels for falling at the first sight? Do I really believe in love at the first sight? Or Am I just being alone for too long?

 

She kissed me slowly and without my brain processing I kissed her back. Her tongue was asking for an entrance, I gave in. Her hand was reaching my waist and I was unconsciously running my hand to her neck. She was moving her hand toward my abs when I heard a knock on the door.

“Ladies, come on out, the dinner is almost ready.” Taeyeon half – shouted.
 
She suddenly pulled back. I could see her face was red.
I could feel that my face was also hot. It's probably as red as a tomato now.

“I’m sorry.” We apologized at the same time.
“We should take a break.” She finally said.
“Okay”

She went to do, whatever she was trying to do with her stuff and I went to change my clothes. It’s not very comfortable to be in the dress for a long time. It’s not like the material is bad, I just prefer casual.

I went outside to check on Taeyeon, she was done cooking and now preparing the food on the table. I saw a couple of unknown people on the couch talking. I assumed they are Yoona’s friends.
Then I heard footsteps behind me.

“Hey you guys are here.” Yoona grinned. “How long have you guys been here” she asked.

 

“An hour probably, you have been having a long session today.” Yuri said. “With a beautiful lady too” She continues, grinned.

 

“Oh shush. I know what you’re thinking” Yoona glared at her friend whose name is Yuri.

 

What is she thinking? Does Yoona always hooked up with her models?

“Be careful there, Yoona here always try to seduce her model” She said sticking out her tongue.

 

Yoona smacked her on her head. “Damn it Yul. Don’t make me look bad in front of others.” She pouted.

She looked cute doing it. I should stop this. I probably not the only model she has and I shouldn’t fall for someone I don’t know much. The other girl though, just being quiet and sighed at her friends.

“So, before I forgot. This annoying brat here is Kwon Yuri, and this beautiful lady here is Tiffany Hwang.” She introduced them to me.

beautiful lady? Is she her girlfriend?

“They are my best friends; we have known each other since childhood.” She continued. “Yul, Fany, this is Jessica Jung.”

They smiled at each other.
I guess her ‘annoying brat’ friend is someone that’s very curious about a lot of stuff and a straightforward person, which is not bad, so I don’t have to guess.

“So, Jessica, Do you have a korean name? Tiffany here has one, hers is Miyoung. What’s yours? Unless your dad isn’t really Korean” Yuri asked curiously.

“I do have. It’s Jung Sooyeon.” I answered casually.

Yoona glanced at me when I answered Yuri and quickly walked away to help Taeyeon on the table setting, when I caught her eyes.

“Take a sit guys, its ready.” Taeyeon then said after.

I sat beside Taeyeon, while Yoona sitting in front of her followed by Tiffany and Yuri in front of me.
I don’t know why but somehow I saw this uncomfortable aura from Tiffany. It’s not evil; just I don’t think she likes me much.
We talked about random stuffs then finally Tiffany showed her eye smile to us when Yoona was teasing her about their childhood story, and she ended up getting pinch on her arm by Tiffany. She’s really beautiful.

“You and Taeyeon are childhood friends too?” Yoona finally asked.
“No. We met during high school. She was being a dork back then” I answered while wiping my mouth with tissue.
“Are you two couple” Yuri’s sudden question surprised me and Taeyeon chuckled in a respond “unfortunately, no”
“Unfortunately?”  Yoona asked.
“Well, I wouldn't mind having a beautiful girlfriend like her, would you?” Taeyeon replied and raised her eyebrow.

 

 

Yoona smiled. Her smile is beautiful. Yoona looked up and her eyes met mine. I didn't realize I have been looking at her this whole time.

“Fair enough” She then answered, still smiling.

We kept quiet and put away all the empty plates, Taeyeon grabbing them to be washed.

“So, Anyone would like to go to a bar tonight?” Yuri suddenly asked breaking the ice.
“Did someone say BAR?  I wouldn't reject it.”

I turned around to see who the familiar voice behind it was.

“KRYSTAL! What are you doing here?” I exclaimed.
“What? Visiting you and Taeyeon unnie of course! She told me you will be in New York” She then shrugged and grinned.
“How did you get in?” Taeyeon took a glance and continue washing the plates.
“The door was unlocked”

Krystal then move her body and throw herself on the couch.

“So, who are these beautiful ladies?” She was just looking at one person while she was asking the question, Yoona. “And, let’s go to the bar!”

If I’m not her sister I would probably say that her eyes were stripping Yoona from top to bottom.

“Let's go to my bar. I'm the best barista in town. I'm Kwon Yuri by the way. This skinny girl over here is Yoona, and this is Tiffany” She said while wrapping her arm around Tiffany's shoulder. “They are my best friend”
“I'm Krystal, her sister” pointing at me, then winked at Yoona.

What the hell, Krys?

 

 

 

=========================== to be continued =============================

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hi guys.. Sorry it's not a long update, but I hope you guys like how the story goes so far.

Please do comment and give suggestion

 

PS : I just watched 2011 GG Tour and it was the best 208 mins of my life !!!! <3 <3