stay with me

Untitled

Yoona went downstairs first while I was changing my clothes. We are finally going back to the city after a few days clearing our minds here. I have been thinking a lot, so did she. We decided that we cannot and we will not leave each other side anymore, no matter what happens, no matter what kind of obstacle in front of us, we will stick together and face it.

Yoona convinced me that her parents wouldn’t be so bad as long as she will stay and continue helping them with their business. She said she will stop fighting them, especially now that I’m here, she feels that she has so much more strength that I will stay by her side always.

Since her parents wouldn’t be so much of a trouble, the only current problem that I could think of, is Tiffany. We cannot just leave Tiffany alone and not doing anything about her. Especially when we both know how she feels towards Yoona and what she is going through right now is not just an episode of her life, but it can be what she will always be.

I told Yoona that we cannot neglect Tiffany, and she agreed. I’ve planned to call my former collague, Seohyun to discuss regarding Tiffany’s medical condition.

I went downstairs not long after I finished checking around , just in case I left something here.

Yoona was waiting for me beside the staircase, and she looked up once she heard my footsteps then smiled at me.

“Let’s go?” she said while offering her hand.

I gave her my sweetest smile and let her grab my hand so she could lead me.

It was quite a long drive to the city, mostly because Yoona didn’t really speed her car, so we could enjoy the view for a bit.

I texted Seohyun to contact me once she has a free time so we could talk because I need her help. I also asked Krystal to find Seohyun in the hospital just in case she is busy or not able to receive my message.

“how would you feel about going back here one day?” Yoona asked suddenly breaking the silence.

I looked at her with my blank face before I answered “I think that would be great, the environment is nice and it’s not as noisy compare to the city.” I answered her firmly. “why do you ask?”

Yoona smiled and shook her head “nothing really.”

“hmm”

“it’s nothing. Don’t worry about it” Yoona convinced me.

“I didn’t say anything” I defended myself.

“you’re doubting me” she raised one of her eyebrow.

I giggled at her expression.

“well, there must be something you were thinking if you asked me that kind of question” I explained. “we can have another vacation here someday” I added.

“hmm”

I chuckled at her comment on what I’ve said. “why are you pulling a Jessica”

“because I admire Jessica” she said then grinned.

She stopped at the red light and then turned her head to me. “ I was thinking maybe we could live here one day, or have our honeymoon here”

I looked into her eyes and I can feel my face getting warm.

“You’re planning to marry me, don’t you?” she said bluntly.

I looked away to the side and smiled “Maybe”

“maybe? You don’t think you will marry me?” she said as she changed the gear.

“I do, it’s just a lot of things has been happening and we still have unsolved problem that we need to take care of” my smiled kind of disappear as I started to think about the current situation that we are facing.

“we will get through it. Together.” We looked at each other and then she turned back to the road after she gave me her lovely smile and  a wink.

“but yoong..” I said silently.

“yeah?”

“DID YOU JUST PROPOSED ME??”

“eh?” she frowned

“YOU PROPOSED ME IN A CAR, ON THE ROAD AND WITH NOTHING??”

Yoona kept silent for a few seconds until she burst out of laughter.

She had to control herself before she could answer me “well.. princess, it wasn’t really a proposal, unless you felt that it was “ she continued her laugh.

“what was it then?” I pouted.

“it was just a conversation, you fool” she still chuckled.

I think I amused her so bad, because I thought she would simply propose me like that.

“annoying jerk” I said while locking my arms and pouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A couple days after my message to seohyun, she actually called me and we talked pretty long about Tiffany’s condition. Unfortunately, Seohyun couldn’t fly over to check Tiffany because of her busy schedule. She then recommended a fellow Ophthalmologist in Korea.

I contacted this Ophthalmologist named Victoria, and she agreed to check Tiffany up. After, I told Yoona about the news and we both agree to let Tiffany parents know and decide on what they should do.

At first we didn’t want to tell Tiffany , because she might reject it, especially if she knows it was from me, so we still going to tell her but definitely putting me out of the conversation.Tiffany was of course rejected the idea because she was scared on the outcome. While her parents was trying so hard to convince her to at least get a check up, Yoona was busy trying to arrange a meeting for me and her parents.

I was so scared that her parents wouldn’t accept me or worse, they wouldn’t like having me as Yoong’s companion.

I think her parents was not very keen on letting her daughter to be with me, but as time goes by they understand how hard it has been for Yoona and I was the one who actually managed to make Yoona stay in Korea, and they are actually thankful for that.

After a few weeks of struggle, Tiffany finally agreed to get a surgery for her eyes, with 50% chance of success. Honestly, the percentage was considered very big, I’m surprised Victoria has that much of confidence. Seohyun did mention she is the best Ophthalmologist that Seohyun know of, and I would bet my life on Seohyun’s intelligent, so I give my trust to the doctor.

We asked permission if we could accompany Tiffany’s family during her surgery day, and they don’t mind about it, so me, Yoong, Sooyoung, and Yuri went to the hospital at the day of her surgery.

We visited her in her room before the schedule.

“Fany” Yoona called her.

“yes young?”

“everything will be okay” She said.

Tiffany smiled and said “I know” she then asked for yoong’s hand and yoona grabbed her hand.

“Jessica?” Tiffany called for me.

I went closer and hold her hand too.

“it would be really nice to be able to see you both at the wedding ceremony” she said while smiling brightly.

“you will be there to see us, don’t worry” Yoona said firmly, trying to hold her tears.

“we will be here when you’re out” I told her. “You will be attended by the best doctors, just keep calm and let them handle the rest” I added.

“Thank you Jessica” Tiffany smiled and hold my hand tighter. “ I never hated you, I might be a little jealous before, but I really hope the best for both of you.” She then continued.

“And I know how much Yuri loves me. If I make it safely I told Yuri I’m going to give us a chance.” She turned her head to where Yuri was.

 

Some nurses then went inside the room and lead us out of the room because they need to prepare the patient.

We went out and stand in front of the room watching as they pushed Tiffany’s bed to the surgery room.

Victoria nodded to all of us who will be waiting for the operation.

I was so worried that I didn’t even dare to look at Yoona.

Yoona then hold my hand. “She will be fine” She told me.

“I know she will” I replied her while I couldn’t stop my teary eyes.

“I love you” She said while holding my hand firmly.

“I love you” I replied without looking at her, and rest my head on her shoulder.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------FIN-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N : I'm so very sorry it took like a year to update :( 

I lost my words and it took quite some up and downs to come back here... 

 

I'm sorry if the ending is not really to what you will like, but every story has to come to an end eventually.. 

I still love YoonSic and I will always do, it's just after 309 i've been really disappointed and miserable, so I didn't even want to actually update this at all, but after i saw last few comments, I realized I shouldn't leave it hanging,

 

So, please forgive me if its a bad ending, i tried my best to describe things instead of convos, but some people prefer conversations (i doo too when i read fanfics actually) , but it would require more amount of time and imagination XD

I keep doing things at night and i keep getting sleepy, but thats when my brains actually work :p

 

Thank you so much for all the subscribe and upvotes and comments

 

really really appreciate it a lot :3

 

<3 you guys!!

 

I don't think I will make any other YoonSic (at least not anytime soon)

 

I might make my little yoonsic OTP in Red Velvet  - Seulrene

if you like them too, I'll try to find a better plot for them as well :)

 

Have a good weekend!