Eventually

Untitled

I miss her so much. I miss her so bad. Her eyes, her body, her lips.

When my eyes looked at her lips, my mind goes wild and I leaned down to kiss her.

I released my hand that was pinning her to the wall and I put one of my hand on her waist and the other on her back to pull her closer as I kissed her deeper.

I taste her lips and it was the taste I've been longing for so long. I was lost for the moment. Her lips still so sweet and soft.

I want to have her so bad

Our Kissed was getting heated and she was actually responded back and surprised me.

I was asking for an entrance but to my surprise she pulled back.

I frowned.

She moved one step behind to make a gap between us.

She looked down and shook her head “This isn't right.”

I didn't say a thing. I just looked at her deep and I couldn't think anymore.

“You already have Fany, and she needs you.” She continued.

“I love you.” I suddenly said without thinking.

She sighed. “And yet you have the heart to left me without news in the states.”

I kept mum.

“I should go” She finally said while turning her back on me.

It came in a flash but I had the feeling that I don’t think I can bear losing her now.

I need her. I need Jessica. I need my Sooyeon.

I grabbed her wrist to turn her around and hugged her tight.

She struggled and tried to push me, but I was stronger and I didn’t intend to let her go.

“Don’t leave.” I pleaded her.

She didn’t reply but she stopped moving.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me.” I said sincerely.

“why?” She softly asked.

I didn’t say anything but I just hugged her even tighter as if I loosen she’ll fly away.

“Why don’t you want me to leave? You left me alone. I went through a whole lot of crap without you. I lost my job. I lost my life. You even asked me to forget about you. You brought me to heaven then you cut me down. What game are you playing, Yoona?”

I slowly felt my shirt getting wet.

I broke the hug and hold her shoulders with my hands.

I saw her tears slowly falling down on her cheeks. I was about to wipe it away, but she stopped me and she turned her back on me and walked towards the door.

Before she could open the door I hugged her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.

I could feel she was stiffening for the nth times.

It seems that whatever intimate gestures I make with her, surprised her.

“I was wrong” I said. “ I didn’t know what I was thinking leaving you alone in states. I wanted to prove myself that I was capable of clearing my unfinished business here. I thought I could go back to you in no time and probably live happily ever after with you. But it didn’t appear to be so easy. As you can see, Fany needs all the help she needs and I can’t contact you because of my parents, which I assume Yuri told you about it.” I explained while still backhugging her.

“I talked to Krystal every now and then and asked her to take a good care of you for me. She scolded me most of the times. When I knew I can’t go back to where I was with you with these stuffs happening to me, so I thought I could try to live without you. I tried to hold back really hard when I met you the other day. Now that I know you’re staying here and I see you again,…”

My eyes became teary.

“I.. I don’t think I could bear another day to live without you in my life, Sooyeon. I don’t have the right to say anything or give any excuses. I just wish you could forgive me.”

She wiped her tears with her hands. “Let say I will comply with you. What are you going to do with Fany?”

“ I will still take care of her if you don’t mind.” I replied.

“Does she know I’m here?”

“No.”

“What did you say to her about when she woke up from her coma?”

“I told her the truth. I rushed back and I didn’t bring you over to clear my relationship with my parents.”

“How do you think she would feel if she knows I’m here?” She then asked.

“What do you mean?” I frowned.

“Don’t play dumb with me Yoona. She loves you.”

I didn’t answer her. I don’t know what to answer. I was a little surprise she knows.

She pulled my arms from her waist and turned around to face me.

“I can’t take away her only happiness, Yoona. Do you want me to be a bad person?”

She then smiled.

“I forgive you, Yoong. I’m not that insensitive. I can understand why you did what you did. That doesn’t mean my heart just heals after you killed it. That doesn’t mean you could just leave Fany when she needs you most and She loves you more than just a friend.”

She put her hand on my cheek, and caress it.

“I wish I could say more than this. I really want to. But I need time. You need time. Maybe we should figure out what we want to be. You should figure out what are you going to do with Fany, without hurting her. Because I don’t want you to hurt her. I should heal my heart too, from all the pain I have been having.”

She then walked out from the emergency staircase. I was about to run to her again.

But then I saw Yuri and Fany standing waiting.

I saw Jessica walked out of the hospital.

“I’m sorry Sooyeon-ah. I’m sorry.”

She slowly disappeared from the distance.

I sighed heavily. “I love you.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I still live at Fany’s hotel because I don’t feel like facing my parents still. I went to Fany’s house to have a breakfast with her and her family. I’m glad she at least still able to smile.

She seemed pretty tired today so I asked her to get some rest and I’ll come by again later in the evening. She was pouting at first because she wants to spend time with me more. I told her I will ask Yuri to come over and she should spend some time with Yuri too. She agreed and finally let me go.

I smiled at her attitude. She liked to be pampered nowadays, and I understand why.

I grab the opportunity to go to one of my hospital. The on that Jessica is working.

Since I haven’t officially taken over my parents business, not a lot of staffs know me. So I pretend to be one of the patients and queue to be attended to. I requested to get check with Dr. Jung, because she was the one who knew my condition, I reasoned out.

She seriously has a lot of patients. I waited half an hour before I finally got called inside.

The nurse opened the door for me before she went out to get some paperwork.

“Come on in and sit on the bed. I’ll be right there” I heard Jessica’s voice.

I then had this naughty plan in my head and I locked the door behind me slowly.

I walked over to the bed and stand beside it.

I then saw Jessica came out from a smaller room, which I’m guessing it’s her office.

She was looking at a chart while walking towards me.

“So, you had a bad stomachache and some headache. Are you allergic to …. “

I leaned my face towards her while she was concentrating on her paper.

“HOLY!” Jessica shouted surprised.

I grinned at her

She smacked me with her chart board.

“What are you doing here?” She finally asked after she calmed down.

“Visiting you.” I simply said.

“So this chart is a lie?” She raised her chart box a little.

“eh, well not really. It did happen, so it’s not a lie, except I changed my name a little”

She sighed.

“Well you’re not hurt or in pain, so you can leave now. There is nothing I can do for you.” She said coldly.

“Actually that’s not true. I do feel hurt and I might need a little help.” I said looking at her eyes.

She was hesitating. “Where does it hurt?”

I grabbed her hand and put it on my chest.

“Did you fell down or something?”

“No.”

“Does it hurt often?”

“It does.”

“I don’t see any bruises, you might need to get MRI.. Wait. You’re joking right?” She gave me her icy stare. She pulled her hand from my chest

I grinned. “It does hurt often when you’re not around. Even when I see you’re here but you can’t be mine.”

“Stop it Yoona.” She said firmly while massaging her temple. “I made it clear before that I need time, and you too. We have to figure out our own problem and situation before we can do anything about ‘us’”

She then looked at me. Not an icy cold glare. Not an angry stare. It’s a soft sad look.

“I will heal your pain.” I smiled genuinely.

“How? Don’t tell me you’re going to disturb me everyday.” She rolled her eyes.

“If I have to”

“Healing my pain is to leave me alone and give me some time.”

“That’s you healing your own pain. I want to heal your pain together. You don’t have to do it alone.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Sorry for the long wait for update >< LIfe sux lol

and

 

and

 

 

andd

 

 

 

HAPPY BURFDAY IM YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

 

Although you're not my ultimate bias. You're the only one who could make my ultimate bias happy XD

 

xoxo

 

 

Thank you for subbing and reading ^^ much love