Cracking

Untitled

 

I walked closer to Tiffany’s bed and sit on the edge of it. She was asleep and I didn’t want to wake her up. She looks so peaceful. Sometimes I blamed myself for what had happened to her. If only I was able to see what has been in her heart all this time and did something about it, she wouldn’t have to fly back to Korea and ended up into an accident.

I feel anger and disappointment on myself. If I knew what Fany feels earlier before I met Jessica, could I love her more than just a best friend or sister?

I touched her cheek with my fingers and caress it.

She then pulled up her hand to hold mine that was her cheek.

 

“Yoong?” She frowned, opening her eyes

“Morning” I said smiling.

She smiled. Still even though she can’t see anything, her eyes showing her eyesmile to me

If only I could make her to see the world again. I would do anything.

“What time is it?” She asked.

“2.30 PM” I answered while helping her to sit her up.

“How long have you been here?”

“I just arrived not long ago. Sorry I woke you up.” I hold her hand.

 

She shook her head.

 

“It’s OK. I think I have been sleeping quite long” She grinned.

“Would you like to eat something?” I asked her.

She nodded. “I will ask if your maid has made anything for you” I then stood up.

 

She suddenly grabbed my wrist.

 

“Yoong” She called with a soft voice.

I sat back down. “Yes?”

She smiled at me. Her smile somehow sweet, but I could still feel sadness.

“You know Yoong, you have been good to me and taking care of me these past months.” She said.

I kept quiet to let her continue.

“You don’t have to do that.” She continued.

“What do you mean? I can’t be good and nice to my best friend?” I replied.

She squeezed my hand. “That’s not what I mean. Of course I like having you around. It’s just I think I’ve taken up so much of your time.”

“You’re not, and I love being around you.”  I smile and cupped her cheeks.

“You’ve been coming here every day and hang out with me all the time.”

“And that’s bad?” I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“No, its not.” She pouted.

“it’s just I think you need to spend time with the others too.” She continued.

“I Spent time with others when I’m not around you” I pinched her cheek.

She cringed and smiled.

 

“Yoong”

“ya?”

“Thank you”

“for?”

“Everything”

“My pleasure” I then hugged her.

She hugged me back then pulled away.

 

“Actually Yoong, what I wanted to say is, you should spend time with Jessica.”

“uh? What do you mean?” I asked confuse.

“I know she is here” She then said.

I kept mum.

“No, nobody told me anything. I think it will be funny to say, but I can smell her scent on you.” She grinned.

“Fany.. “ I frowned.

“Yoong. I’m fine. I’m actually a little sad you didn’t tell me she came. I didn’t get a chance to know her much before.” She smiled again.

“Fany –ah..”

“Can you tell her to come here and hang out with us?” She then said

I sighed. “She is actually downstairs” I admitted.

 

“Really? Let’s go downstairs!” She got all excited and quickly getting up from her bed.

“Okay okay, relax. Don’t rush yourself. She won’t go anywhere.” I shook my head in disbelieve.

I guided her outside the room, when she suddenly stopped me.

“Wait!”

“What’s wrong?

“I haven’t changed my clothes yet.” She pouted.

I chuckled. “You’re too excited. Why would you want to meet her anyways?”

 

I led her back inside the room and asked her to wait there while I was searching for her clothes.

 

“She’s your girlfriend of course I want to get to know her more. Did she get mad that you kept coming here?”

“I don’t think so” I simply stated.

“Why didn’t you bring her over here sooner?” She asked.

 

Tiffany, why are you asking so many questions? I’m getting a headache trying to answer them all.

I don’t want to hurt her, but I cannot just stop her from asking.

 

"We kind of lost contact” I took a comfortable shirts and jeans.

“you broke up?” She frowned.

“I don’t know. I left her in the state and came here to see you and dealt things with my parents. Well, not really dealt things with my parents, since they’re still being.. them.” I stated.

I gave her the clothes, and when she touches my arms she smacked my shoulder.

 

“aw! What was that for?” I rubbed the spot she hit.

“How could you leave your girlfriend alone across the ocean?” She looked angry at me.

I didn’t try to reply her.

“is it because of me?” She suddenly showed her sadface look.

“No. it’s not” I immediately answered.

 

I’m not lying right? There is Tiffany reason behind it, but not entirely.

“You know my parents against me on living in the states, right?” I continued.

She nodded with a ‘oh right’ face.

“Go change your clothes” I smiled and pushed her closer to her bed and closed the door. “Let me know when you’re done” I then said outside the door.

“Okay” She replied from inside.

 

After Tiffany finished changing her clothes, we went downstairs and greeted everyone.

“Fany!” both Yuri and Sooyoung shouted.

I sighed. “Seriously girls. You guys seen her every day, and you still shout?”

 

Yuri sticked out her tongue at me.

 

“Fany, can I go to your kitchen and check if they still have leftovers?” Soo then immediately stromed to grab Fany’s arm.

Tifanny chuckled. “Sure, Soo go grab your food. You shikshin”

Sooyoung then immediate jump around and rushed to the kitchen.

 

“Choi Sooyoung! Bring some lunch for Fany!” I then shouted to her while helping Tiffany to sit down.

 

I sat down beside Tiffany and was still holding her hand.

I looked towards Yuri, and then I looked at Jessica. Looks like she has been keeping an eye on Tiffany and me. Her gaze looked warm and concern. I was lost in the beauty of her eyes. They’re so mesmerizing. Our eyes then met, and I smiled.

She smiled back and blushed a little before she turned her head to see something else.

I felt Tiffany’s hand tapping on my lap, so I looked at her and lean closer.

She whispered me, to initiate conversation between her and Jessica.

I nodded and sighed.

 

“Sooyeon” I called her.

Jessica was startled, then glare at me with ‘what the hell are you doing?’ face.

 

“It’s Okay, Fany was actually looking for you.” I then explain and wave my hands asking her to come closer. I looked at Yuri and she looked rather surprised too. I shrugged at her and shook my head telling her that I wasn’t the one wanting this.

 

As I was sitting beside Tiffany, Jessica took the other side of her to sit down.

Tiffany then smiled at Jessica and lifted her hand which then Jessica grabbed.

 

“Hi Jessica. I’m sorry we didn’t get a chance to hang out before.” Tiffany then started a conversation.

“Don’t worry about it.” Jessica replied then squeezed Tiffany’s hand.

“Jessica.”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry for taking up so much of Yoong’s time. She could have spent it with you”

Jessica gave a surprised face and shook her head hard.

 

“No. Tifanny. I don’t mind her accompanying you. Especially she loves to spend time with you.” Jessica then said

“You can call me Fany.” Tiffany then gave another eyesmile.

“Yuri told me that she told both of you about my feelings.” Tiffany then continued.

 

Jessica and I both gave a death glare to Yuri which she replied with a grin.

 

“Well Yuri didn’t want to tell me at first, but I have my ways. And I actually tortured her for being stupid and telling you both about my feelings.” She then chuckled.

Jessica kept mum and she looked down. She kept holding Tiffany’s hand.

“I want to tell you both that, don’t mind me. I have my feelings and these past few months hasn’t been easy for me. Yoong, Yuri, and Soo has been helping a lot and I’m thankful that I have friends like them. It’s just I don’t want to be an obstacle that holding both of you.” She stated.

Jessica was shaking her head in disagreement.

“Fany…” I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. “Don’t say such things. You are not an obstacle.”

I then saw Jessica nodding and I can see tears starting to form in her eyes.

 

I sighed.

 

Fany was eyesmiling and shaking her head too. “Seriously Yoong. You’re my best friend, and I love you, and I want you to be happy. I know, being happy for you is with Jessica. What you have been doing to me these past months has been great… “

“Fany..” I interrupted her.

“Yoong listen to me. I want you to stop struggling your life with me. I want you to clear your problems with your parents and I want you to be happy with Jessica.”

 

“I’m happy now, Fany. I have all of you besides me.” I argued.

“You don’t have to worry about me, Yoong. Yuri and Soo will take care of me, I’m sure. Right Yuri?” She asked

Yuri nodded. “Of course”

“Count me in!” Sooyoung then bugged in with a mountain of food inside one bowl, while she was munching something already.

 

Tiffany then chuckled as if she knows Sooyoung bringing that much food walking back to the living room and munching her food.

 

“Fany, I’m sure Yoong would want to spend time with you together with Yuri and Sooyoung. Wouldn’t it be nice to have all your 3 best friends around you?” Jessica then said concern.

 

I don’t like this. Tiffany is somehow pushing me away and Jessica is probably feeling guilty with all of this.

What the hell are you doing Im Yoona?

 

“Yes Fany. Let us hang out with you while we find out a way to get you back in track. I’m sure there are still some methods we haven’t check and try yet. I will search more and I have an appointment with a European doctor next week to see about this experiment he has been having.”

Tiffany sighed and suddenly became quiet.

 

“Fany-ah” Yuri suddenly walked closer and put her hands on Tiffany’s shoulders.

“Stay out of this Yuri.” Tiffany said with a firm voice. She then pushed me away.

 

“Don’t you get it Yoong? I’M TIRED OF THIS STUPID DISABILITY I AM HAVING! AND GUESS WHAT? HAVING YOU AROUND SEEING ME LIKE THIS ANNOYS ME! I CAN’T HEAL MY HEART FROM A HEARTBROKEN THAT I HAVE FOR YOU AND I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY FRICKING EYES!! SO STOP IT! STOP COMING AROUND ME!” She then shouted.

“What ? you want to help me? You can’t Im Yoona. YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING! I AM BLIND. AND I HATE YOU!”

I was shocked. I was still trying to process what Tiffany has said into my brain while she was signaling Yuri to help her getting back to her room. Sooyoung who was eating peacefully almost choked her food and then she left her food and helped Yuri.

I left Jessica alone in the couch. Without seeing I think I know she was shocked too, but I have to catch Tiffany now.

I ran upstairs and I see Sooyoung in front of Tiffany’s door holding me outside.

 

“move.” I said

“No. Yoong. This is not a good time.” She replied.

“Move Sooyoung. I don’t want to hurt you.” I said firmly with emotion in my eyes.

“I can’t Yoong. Tiffany doesn’t want to be bothered right now.” She hold my arms.

“What do you mean she doesn’t want to be bothered right now? What games are you guys playing? Why suddenly she acted like that? If you know something you better tell me!” I glared at her.

 

Sooyoung sighed. She pulled me away from the door.

 

“No. I don’t know anything Yoong. I just think she is having emotional breakdown and she needs to calm down. You caused the pain in her heart, unintentionally, but it needs time to heal. Now she is having this disability. She must feel desperate and angry. Having you around won’t help.”

I let out a heavy sigh, tried to calm myself.

“Yuri and I will take care of her and keep updating her condition. Actually yesterday evening when you weren’t here she was a bit emotional and sad. She cried in front of me and Yuri. You know her Yoong. She is a perfectionist. Holding her love for you was one thing but having this physical disability worsen everything. Please try to understand her.” She grabbed my shoulders and squeezed them firmly.

 

I just nodded and went downstairs.

I saw Jessica was sitting on the couch still with a worried face on hers, biting her nails.

“let’s go home” I said as I passed her and walked outside the house.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Sorry a slow upadate ><  

66 subbers  o.o  *bow bow bow*  Thank you for reading my fic~ 

Please give it much love as I'm still trying my best to give the best for the best readers ^o^