A Message

Untitled

I went back home after my secret meeting with Yoona and Yuri.

I found Jessica was asleep on the couch with the TV on.

I moved her so she could lay down instead of sit sleeping without trying to wake her up.

I looked at her and amazed at her beauty.

I got mesmerized when i practically followed her faceline and memorized every single piece of her.

I sighed.

I wrote a note to her and left.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and found myself sleeping on the couch.

Apparently I fell asleep while I was waiting for Taengoo to got back home. I sat up and yawned. I then saw a piece of paper.

I opened it up and saw Taeng's handwriting.

'Sica-ya.. Sica-ya... hehe :)

I know we just saw each other yesterday.

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I believe this would be the best.

I will be gone for a while, Sica.. I will be back, but I'm not sure for how long.

I have to go out of town then probably overseas to explore more on fashion world as well as trying to make my work a little renown around the world :p.

I think you are strong enough and you will be stronger without me by your side.

The most important thing is you have to clear your matter with Yoona.

Tiffany is blind.

She got into an accident and She lost her eyesight.

Yoona is trying to take care of her , because she needs her.

Yoona can't just leave her alone. She is in a difficult situation right now.

I kind of understand how she feels.

its like what id my precious Sica had some sickness.. I would never be able to leave her.

I think Yoona still love you a lot.

There is another thing you should know..

Fany is in love with Yoona.

Since years yuri said.

I dont know how Yoona feels about her, thats your homework to find out.

I want you to be happy Jessica.

If, you decide that you and her cant work things out no matter how many times you have tried you always have me.

as a friend

as a shoulder to cry on

or even when you decide that you want to try to have a new begining with me how long it will be from now,it wont matter.

What most important right now is YOU.

Find Yoona. face her.

Get out of your comfort zone.

Find your answers.

Love , your Taengoo.'

 

I cried.

I couldnt believe the fact that Yoong has to leave because of Fany.

I couldnt understand why I cant just love Tae when Yoong left so I could be happy.

I couldnt figure out how Yoong must feel all this time.

Tae was right, I have to find my answers.

I have to listen everything from Yoong's mouth and I have to find out where my heart stands now.

Is this still love, or just thirst of answer, or misery.

I saw that Tae put on an address and Yuri's number.

I wiped my tears and immediately grabbed my phone and pressed Yuri's number.

"Hello?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Yuri?"

"mm hmm.. who is this?"

 "Jessica. We have to talk"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: another short update ×_× I'm a little struggling cause I'm using my smartphone..

so I will update more once i got into comp. I hope this is not too disappointing :D

<3