Again?

Untitled

I followed Yoona outside, the sky was getting dark. She went in to the driver seat while I was getting inside the passenger seat. I really wanted to ask her what happened and if Tiffany is fine. I knew better that Yoona probably more upset and desperate compare to me, so I decided to let her lost into her own world during the whole trip.

She drove me to my ex-Taeyeon apartment. She opened the car’s door for me and as I got out of the car she intertwined her hand with mine.

I smiled at her and she replied with another smile.

 

“Let’s get inside” She then said pulled me with her.

“Yoong?” I called as I was following her.

“hm?”

“Aren’t you going home?” I asked as we walked inside heading to the elevator.

“This is my home now.” She said while she turned her head to me and sticked out her tongue at me. “I want to stay with you. Unless you want to move and live with me in the hotel”

 

I felt my face was getting warmer as I smiled to myself. Right then I remembered Tiffany and I felt a big heavy rock dropped onto my head.

How could I feel all this sweetness while she is struggling on her own?

I wish I could do something about her. I wonder if I should let Yoona go and accompany her.

I don’t know if it’s a good choice either. I know Yoona loves Tiffany. I don’t know how deep her love for Tiffany is, but pushing Yoona away right now will probably sadden her and could make everything worse.

After all the trouble we had, getting back with Yoona is probably one of my blessing. The day she left was a living hell and I don’t think I’m in the right state to let her go again, as selfish as this may sound.

I loved her so much and knowing her heart, what she has been through, and all the ‘try to get me back’ movements she did for me just make me fall for her deeper.

How could I possibly survive without the person who could be the only one that make my life complete?

How could one person fall in love with another just to find out that she keeps falling even harder every single day?

 

I was lost in my thought as we reached the door. Yoona nudged me to key in the password.

We went inside the room and she suddenly hugged me as she closed the door.

“What could you possibly thinking while the only person you could think of is right beside you?” She then said.

 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pouted.

 

“There are a lot of people that I can think of beside you”

 

She then pulled herself from me and raised her eyebrow “Really? I don’t think there are any other person worth thinking of beside me, plus I’m probably the most gorgeous person you’ve ever met.” She smirked.

 

I pushed her away as I walked “What an arrogant jerk.”

 

She laughed and grabbed my waist then wrapped her arms around it, back hugging me.

I could feel her put her chin on my shoulder.

“I love you.” She said.

It wasn’t so surprising but I could feel my heart sank, deep. It felt like the first time we met when she leaned closer and my heart was beating like crazy

I turned around so I could see her face.

 

“Yoong”

 

I looked into her eyes, her doe eyes. The eyes that captivating me the first time we met. The eyes that made me wonder and longing her for so long when she wasn’t around.

The eyes that I’m looking right now is bright, yet sad.

She smiled at me and my cheek.

 

“I love you” She then said again before she planted a loving deep kiss on my lips.

It was passionate enough before she pulled away.

 

“Yoong” I then looked at her again. Her beautiful innocent face.

She chuckled and then she hugged me again.

“You should at least reply me instead of keep calling my name” She said.

 

“Can I ask you something?” I asked as I was looking into her eyes. I was afraid, but I want to know what’s on her mind.

She sighed but then smiled. “Don’t. Just stay with me. Please?”

I nodded, defeated by her sweet smile.

She ruffles my hair and pinched my cheek before she walked away to the kitchen.

 

“It’s already dinner time and I’m very hungry” She pouted.

“Do you have any ingredients or leftover?” She asked.

“No. We didn’t eat last night, remember?” I answered her as I blushed remembering what we did last night.

She got ‘oh right’ face on her and then she giggled.

“No wonder I ate like a pig earlier at lunch. You didn’t feed me!” she pouted again.

I placed a quick chaste kiss on her pouted lips before I opened the refrigerator.

 

“Stop pouting, I will cook something.”

She back hugging me again and pulled me away from the refrigerator before she closed it.

 

“Let’s just order something, shall we? As much as I admitted that you’re a great surgeon and you’re very good in bed, but let’s be real that you’re a ‘don’t try this at home’ cooker, and I don’t really feel like having diarrhea after dinner.”

I turned my head to look at her and she grinned at me. I pushed her away and smacked her head.

 

“JERK!” I then pouted and walked away.

“OUCH! We just got back yesterday and I already got smacked?” I heard her complained.

------------------------------------------------

 

We have been coming to Tiffany’s house but she never wanted to meet Yoona. Yuri an Sooyoung usually will be there, especially in the evening. One time we met Tiffany’s parents and they apologized about their daughter attitude. Her parents asked us to give her some time to settle and we should probably stop coming for a while. Yoona tried to argue but she agreed eventually.

While pulling ourselves from Tiffany, Yoona has been trying to settle things with her parents, but I don’t think it has been working very well.

She never showed me her emotion much, or even when she is sad or angry she will shoved it off immediately and smiled at me again. This is Yoona’s strength. As much as I would want her to lean on me, she never failed to make me proud of her as who she is.

I kept thinking one day, when she is ready, and when she feels that its already enough to prove herself in front of me, she will be able to open her emotions with me. All her sadness, anger, disappointment, so that she doesn’t have to suffer alone.

I have an early shift today so Yoona actually woke me up.

After I finished my shower I saw her sitting on the bed. She looked up and smiled.

 

“Fresh princess” She commented.

I sticked out my tongue on her then I went to the cupboard to search for clothes to wear. She then back hugging me as I was scanning the clothes.

 

“You smell good” She sniffed on the back of my neck.

I shoved her a little feeling ticklish and giggled “Yoong”

“You know what could make you more gorgeous?” She asked.

I shook my head.

 

“You without this” She said as she pulled of the tie on my bathrobe.

I forgot I was wearing one, thanks to my corporative reflex today I managed to hold her from opening it.

She groaned.

 

“Not now yoong, I have to work, remember?” I then turned around to found her pouting.

“very well” She said before she went out from our bedroom.

 

I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my bag to see her in the dining table, eating cereals.

 

“Are you sulking at me?” I asked as I sat down.

“Nope.” She said as she hand me a homemade omelet with sausage.

“Are you sure?” I asked again as I grabbed my cutlery.

“yep” She continue munching her Cereals.

“Yet you’re doing a one word treatment to me like I always did when I was annoyed with you” I said then starting to eat.

“I’m not annoyed at you”

“you do”

“Am not”

“Looks like you are”

“I don’t get annoyed at you, but I will sulk when you get stingy” She was then playing with her spoon.

“why are you only eating cereals?”

“Not hungry”

“Not hungry or not in the mood”

“Not in the mood makes me not hungry” She sighed.

“Yoong”

“…. “

 

“Yoong, come on, I’m sorry I can’t satisfy your weird hormones right know” I said as I chuckled. “I have to go to work. I promise I will make it up to you”

She shook her head. “it’s not that actually” She then looked up.

I looked at her eyes to try finding out what she means.

“I don’t mind when you’re not so much for whatever I tried to do earlier. Its more like, it suddenly hit me that I might not have treated you good enough all this time.” She then said

“Yoong, what are you talking about? Don’t blame yourself. We had our time and we made inevitable decision sometimes. Let’s not go back to that, OK?”

She smiled childishly “OK!”

I smile back at her continue eating my food.

 

“So, you promised you will make it up to me” I looked up to see the grin on her face.

I rolled my eyes “Yes, when I don’t have to go to work early, or when I’m not dead tired at night, OK?”

“DEAL! Let’s eat” She then speed eating her cereals.

 

When we finished eating our breakfast she drove me to the hospital.

 

“are you coming in?” I asked when we arrived.

“Nah, I will just go back home and tidy up some stuff before I check on my parents” she said.

“Okay” I smiled and then I walked closer to hug her

She smiled like an idiot.

“You finished smiling?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Yup! Sorry can’t take it when you show so much affection in public” She said as she looked around, still smiling.

I punch her shoulder lightly, only to see her smile even wider.

“By the way, I’m going to see Tiffany later.” She then said.

“Yoong”

“it’ll be fine” She said as she the line of my hair.

“Just don’t push her too hard, ok?” I said concern.

“Aye Aye captain!” She saluted me then.

 

I chuckled. Then I pecked her lips, and looked at her beautiful doe eyes

 

“I Love you Im Yoona”

 

She smiled sweetly. “I love you too Princess” She said then looking at my eyes.

 

We hugged again tightly before I depart for my early work

 

When we were far enough, I turned around to see her off.

She was standing there, looking somewhere, frowning.

I was wondering what she was thinking at that time.

Not long after she went inside the car and drove off.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long shift. Staying in the hospital as a surgeon was one thing, but being a general doctor for 15 hours is another amazing experience. I really do prefer to be in the operation room for 15 hours. My colleague had an emergency at her home , so she had to go back immediately not long after we changed shift, so I offered help to cover her.

After I was done with all the paperwork, I went outside to see if Yoona is there, but there’s not signal of life there.

I checked my phone, but there was no miscalls. The last message I received was this afternoon.

“Sooyeon, I’m at Tiffany’s house now. Don’t forget to eat lunch. :D

Love, Yoong”

 

I went home by bus, and went inside my apartment room. It was neat. I guess Yoona did tidy this place.

There was no sign of her though. I was wondering if she was busy with her parents stuff, or perhaps Tiffany accepted her finally and now spending time with her.

I couldn’t feel any jealousy in me because of the guilt I have for her. Its true that I’m not the one who made her blind, but It feels like I took the only person who could let her get through her tiring days.

I took a shower then I lied down on my bed. It was a long day so I dozed off not long after.

I woke up the next morning. OK, late morning, to check if Yoona was home, but there wasn’t any sign of her presence either. I tried to call her phone but it went straight to mailbox. I have another shift this afternoon so I started to get ready to work.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s has been 3 days, and there is no sign of Yoona. Her phone is off, and I’ve been busy with hospital work, so I couldn’t meet any of her friends yet. I planned to take a day off tomorrow so I could ask her friends..

I have a bad feeling about this. This is not Yoona. She asked me to stay by her side. She  wasn’t planning to leave me again, was she?

A sudden strike of lightning I could feel inside my heart told me otherwise. Is this another run away like she did before? What happened now?

 

Where are you , Yoong?