With you

Untitled

I came to see Jessica every day. I usually will comfort Fany first before I come to the hospital and meet Jessica. It’s been two weeks. She still keeps pushing me away whenever I came to see her.

I was hiding behind a pillar so that Jessica wouldn’t spot me because she might run away when she does.

I saw her coming over from the hallway out to the lobby. It was pretty late in the evening. Look like she had a little overtime.

I let her passed me before I sneaked up behind her and grabbed her waist.

She screamed her dolphin scream and I quickly put my hand on . Luckily there weren’t many people around, or I might get caught for kidnapping.

 

“Geez. It’s me. Lower down your voice.” I said while pulling my hand from .

She smacked me with her bag a couple times.

“IM YOONA!” She shouted.

I closed my ears “I just said to lower down your voice. Do you want everyone to watch us?”

She gave me her icy glare and walked away. I followed her.

 

“Hey come on, are you mad at me?”

“I’m tired. I already said so many times to stop showing up. But you’re just wouldn’t listen.” She said while walking towards the bus stop.

“You should just come home with me if you’re tired, I will drive you home.” I grinned at her.

“Stop being pushy.” She sat on the bus stop bench. I then sat beside her.

“I’m being nice and caring”

“and stop following me”

“It’s a public place, I can be here without violating any rules.”

 

For some reason there is nobody at the bus stop tonight, maybe because it’s already late in the evening.

I slid over to get closer to her. She sighed.

 

“Come on Yoong. Just give me some time, and leave me alone”

“I already told you that I’m not going to let you suffer through this alone, and I’m not going to change that.”

“My bus is here.” She said coldly while standing up as the bus approaching the stop.

 

I stood up wondering if I should follow her but then I didn’t move. I saw her getting on the bus and tapped her card.

I was hesitating. I know that she would probably get annoyed eventually. Ok, I think she already is.

 

“Are you coming?” The driver suddenly awakens me from my thoughts.

 

I grinned and walked over to the bus and get on it.

I saw Jessica was sitting on the back seat alone, so I automatically followed my heart and sat beside her.

As I threw myself on the seat She looked up and sighed heavily.

 

“When are you going to stop following me? Hm?” she looked at me annoyed.

“When are you going to stop sighing? Hm? People would probably have difficulties to breathe because you took so much” I stick out my tongue to her.

“Yoona” She said weakly and looked down.

I smiled at her and intertwined my hand to hers.

She looked at me and I can see tears in her eyes.

“Please let me heal your pain that I’ve caused, Sooyeon.” I kept my eyes on hers.

She looked down again and shook her head, “I can’t Yoona. I can’t let you hurt her.”

“I’m not going to hurt her. And you’re hurting yourself and mine now.” I then caress her cheek with my free hand.

 

I can feel her tears fell on my hand so I wiped it away.

 

“Just let me try to make everything OK, again, Sooyeon.” I continued.

“What are you going to do about Fany?” She then looked at me with her teary eyes.

“Do me a favour to trust me on that, and just stay with me, would it be fine?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I trust you, Yoona. I just don’t know if it’s fine to go back to where we left off.”

I smiled at her. I pulled my hand from hers and wrapped it around her shoulder.

 

“Eventually, Love will find the way. I will slowly pick up every pieces I’ve broke, just bear with me.” I pulled her closer and she rests her head on my shoulder.

“So~ is that a ‘yes’? I asked her as I gently pulled her up to see her face.

She shrugged and smiled weakly.

I grinned happily and showed her my pinky finger.

She raised her eyebrows, confused.

 

“No backing out?” I smiled at her hopeful.

She pinched my arms and I cringed.

 

“ouch!” I rubbed my arm she hit.

“This is you being pushy again.” She pouted.

“But I need you to promise me.”

“No promises.” She said firmly and shook her head.

Now it’s my turn to pout.

She chuckled and my cheek.

“I kinda miss you”

I raise my eyebrow “ Kinda?”

The changed into a pinch.

“What did I say about being pushy? Can’t you just let me enjoy the moment? Hm? Hm?” She pinched me harder before she finally let go.

 

“aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!! Why you keep hurting my body?” I poke slowly on where she pinch. It hurts like an expired cranberry juice. “I thought you are a doctor, you supposed to heal people, not hurting them” I now pinch her cheek too.

 

“IM YOONA!” She screamed.

Bus passenger turned their head to see what has been going on, and the driver literally stopped the bus and shook his head before finally moving on.

 

We both kept apologizing to the passenger and when we got into Jessica’s apartment bus stop, we apologized to the driver and got off.

“Look what you did!” She scolded me.

“Sorry.” I pouted.

 

She sulked and walked away. I followed her behind without saying a thing.

 

She stopped once in a while, and I stopped too when she does, following her rhythm. I tried to keep my distance from her, just in case she has a sudden urge to hit me or kick me. She seriously was doing it for the sake of the fun.

We reached the elevator and she went inside when the door opened, while I was standing looking at her.

 

“You’re not coming right? Thank you for accompanying me.” She said than she pressed the close door button.

I was awaken “eh what?” and reflexively hold the closing doors.

 

“crap!” I swore. I then looked at her. “Sorry “ and smiled guilty.

“What are you doing? You don’t have to accompany me to my door.”

“Who said I was going to accompany you to your door?” I grinned.

The elevator stopped.

She massaged her temple, before she walked out, “ Go home, Yoong”

I followed her behind. She stopped and looked back.

 

“Yooonnngg” She whined.

“yeess?”

“Fine. Whatever.” She stomped her way to her apartment, and the door opened after she keyed in the password. She was quickly closing the door, but unfortunately I was faster holding it with my foot.

 

I grinned “ hehe.. “

“ugh. I thought we were taking things slowly.” She finally showed her true self and giving me her ultimate weapon ‘the icy glare’.

 

Oh well, I’ve been living with it for months, it’s been a while since then but it does lessen the effect for me,  I just kept grinning and pushed the door enough for my slim body to get inside.

She shot me another glare before she went inside the room.

I closed the door and looked around. There wasn’t much interior inside. I’m guessing Jessica probably keeping it simple since it’s not really her apartment.

 

“You can sleep on the couch, and I don’t think I have any clothes your size for you to change.” She said firmly, while walking towards a smaller room. The towel and guest restroom is on your right. You should go home in the morning, Yoong. I am … “

 

She was turning around and shocked to see my face in front of hers.

 

“What the …” She was stunned while I grinned the whole time.

I put my hand on the wall to support my body while I leaned closer to her face enough for her to be able to feel my breath as well

as I feel hers.

 

“I don’t like sleeping on the couch, and I don’t need clothes to change, plus, this is me taking things slowly.” I brushed my lips on hers.

I think she was too shocked to reply or respond, so she just stand there, and I could see by the side of my eye that her eyes widen.

 

I grabbed her waist to pull her closer closing the gap between us and kissed her.

 

I’m addicted, She’s my addiction and my drugs. I opened the door behind her as I pushed her inside and her lips, which she finally responded and kissed back. I asked for an entrance that she was surprisingly easily given and moan.

 

Darn. Did I just hear her moan? I hugged her closer with my both arms without breaking the kiss as I needed her so much right there and then.

 

I kicked the door with my foot as I pulled up her tugged in shirt and I moved my hand inside to feel her smooth soft skin yet again.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: HUuaaa!! an update finally!

ahem.. anyone? o.O

if nobody wants then I'll just cut it here :p

so, if you do want, please do comment :D

 

<3 yall

 

ciao~ :D