Finding you

Untitled

I went home earlier than usual, I was about to enter the apartment lobby when I felt tapped on my shoulder, so I turned around.

There I saw Sooyoung standing and munching, something. Popcorn?

 

“Hi Jeszhika ” She greeted while chomping a mouthful of popcorn with her.

 

I chuckled at the sight in front of me.

 

“Hi Sooyoung. What are you doing here?” I asked.

She kept munching until all the popcorn inside has gone.

 

“I don’t think you want to talk here, lets go to your room?”

I raised both of my eyebrows, confused why she is suddenly here. If my gut was right, this is going to be about Yoona, or Tiffany.

 

“Don’t worry. My foods will keep you alive, and I don’t do girls. My best friend lover that is.” She said casually while grabbing more popcorn to feed herself.

 

I genuinely smiled at her. It’s really hard to not like her. She amuses me. As much as it wasn’t hard to fall for Yoona, although Yoona doesn’t amuse me much, can’t resist her charm.

Actually, scratch that. Yoona does amuse me a lot with her choding self.

We went upstairs as we didn’t talk much, and Sooyoung was pretty busy concentrating with her popcorn more. I pressed the password to my door, we went in and she threw herself on the couch as I put my bag on the table.

 

“So, what bring you here?” I asked her as I leaned to the wall.

“My popcorn is decreasing real fast, do you think you can supply me with something?” She asked me.

 

I scratch my head.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe? Can you at least start talking while I check more SUPPLY for you?” I lazily walked to the kitchen.

“hm, sure. So, Yoong asked me to come here.” She said while digging more to the popcorn box.

 

“WHAT? WHERE IS SHE?” I stormed back to her as I heard Yoona’s name.

 

“easy easy. Work and play lady, work and play, don’t forget my food.”

I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen.

 

“Go on.”

 

“She went to a suburb which has a beach. A quiet place that not a lot of people knows about.” She said. “Doh! All my popcorn gone.”

 

“Here” I said as I handed her a bottle of fresh milk.

“Milk?” She looked at me with her puppy eyes.

 

I shrugged. “I don’t really have anything else ready, unless you want me to cook something for you, which I don’t know if yoong has already told you I could be the worst cooker you’ve ever met.” I stated.

She shrugged and gulped some of it down.

 

“This is not bad. Ok, so She went there alone, without preparing anything. Her phone went off because the battery finally dead, and she didn’t bring her bloody charger. Stupid.” She then drank more.

I focused on her as I sat down on a chair in front of her.

 

“This position looks like you’re interrogating me.” She said as she wiped the milk stained on her lips.

“I am. Now, continue before you make me annoyed” I glared at her.

“Alright. She went to a payphone to try and call you, but that dummy didn’t remember your korean cellphone number. She called me instead knowing Yuri will be with Fany. She asked me to tell you this and told me your address.”

 

I sighed. I’m glad nothing happened to her, and I’m glad she didn’t leave me.

“So why isn’t she coming back? She could just come back instead of asking you to come here” I frowned.

“I don’t know. She goes there when she needs time alone to think. She doesn’t want you to be worried, so she asked me to find you. Actually she informed me the day her phone went dead.” She then said.

 

“What?? Then why you just came to me today?” I stare at her.

“Just because. I wanted to see your reaction these couple days.” She said nonchalantly.

 

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve been observing you. You kept working and stayed strong, but I Could see how worried and frightened you are because you didn’t know where she was and she wasn’t around you.” She then grinned at me before she gulped more milk.

“Thanks for your concern” I said in sarcasm.

“Not to worry, that is all good now. I will send a good impression to Yoong” She said as she stood up. “Can I bring this home?” She raised the milk bottle.

 

I nodded. “Go ahead.”

“Thanks” She said as she walked to the door.

 

“WAIT!” I called her.

“hm?” She turned around.

“Can you tell me the address of the place she is on, right now?”

 

“I did say she only goes there when she wants to be alone”

I looked at her hopeless.

 

She rolled her eyes. “Oh whatever. Here.” She then grabbed a pen and a paper from her bag and handed me the address.

“Thank you SOoyoung.” I said

 

“You can call me Soo, like yoong and Yuri do. And not a problem. Just try to cheer her up.” She waved and walked out the door.

 

I quickly grabbed a duffle bag, put some clothes in it and others to get ready to go where Yoona is right now.

I flagged a cab the next afternoon and showed him the address. He was hesitant because the place a little far from city, but then I promised him I will pay more, because it’s really important, then he agreed.

Without any traffic jam, we arrived at the place after 3 hours. I paid the taxi driver as I ran inside the small town. I asked around if there’s any cottage for rent over here, and they said the cottages here are private. I asked to the local if they seen anyone with Yoona's description.

“Oh, Miss Im? Yes She came here a few days ago and staying at her Villa.” An old lady told me.

“Miss Im? Do you know where her villa located?” I asked.

 

She then explained to me how to get there. I thanked her before I proceed my journey. It was a small town, so it didn’t take long for me to arrive at the Villa.

I asked an old man who seemed to be taking care of the Villa and she said that Yoona just went out not long ago.

 

I then walked around the small road trying to find her but I couldn’t, I then remembered Sooyoung said there is a beach here, so I asked another local to help me find the way and he did.

I walked along the coastline. I looked down as I played with the sand. When I looked up, it was very far but I could see the figure that I know very well. I know her too well that even a blurry sight of her is very clear in my eyes. Even my body not cooperating and my heart started to beat really fast.

I couldn’t think of anything and I just ran towards her. The woman I love. The only woman I love. Im Yoona.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist back hugging her. She never said anything.

 

Yoona then suddenly asked me ‘if happiness could take a form, what would it be?’, I told her it would probably looks like a wind, when we can freely do whatever we want and just run far far away without hurting anyone.

She said Her form of happiness is snow. She then turned to face me, and holding my hands. She was looking at me calmly and lovingly.

 

“I wanna be your snow” I told her.

“You’re my snow, Sooyeon.” She said as she lifted up my chin. “You’re my happiness, my light, my laughter, my smile, my tears, my heart, my everything.”

Tears then slowly fell down to my cheeks as I could feel my face getting warmer.

 

Yoona wiped my tears with her hands and cupped my face as she leaned down closer. I leaned closer to catch her lips. I wish time just stop like this. So we don’t have to think of anything. Just us.

Yoona put her hand on my back and pulled me closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck as we tried to catch our breath between the kisses. We played with our tongue as the sky went dark.

We then pulled away to breathe. I was smiling, and when I looked up she did too.

She pulled herself from me with her hands still on my waist.

 

“Sorry I couldn’t contact you.” She said smiling.

I shook my head. “It’s okay, you sent a postwoman, although she was late.”

“late?” She looked confused.

“Yea, she just came to see me yesterday.” I said.

“whoa? I told her a few days ago.” She complained.

 

“She tried to see how I am without you.” I smiled.

“really? That’s nice of her.” She grinned.

“Really? Really? You’re going to be on her side?” I pushed her away.

“eh? Why? Whats wrong?”

“You think these few days without your news has been fun?” I glared at her.

“I.. don’t.. think so.” She said slowly and carefully.

“E-XACT-LY” I poked her, then I turned around and left.

 

“are you sulking again?” She followed me.

“No, I’m going back to Seoul” I kept walking.

“WHAT? Nooooooooooooooooo” She whined a she grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands together.

I stopped and looked at her

 

“Stay here, We will go together tomorrow, OK?” She said.

“Fine, one question.” I said.

“What is it?”

“How come you don’t remember my Cell number?” I pouted.

“I saved it in my phone, why should I remember it when I have it saved?”

“So you can call me during this kind of time?”

“But I didn’t know there will be this kind of time.”

“Fine. Lets say you didn’t even has a payphone to call Soo. How are you going to let me know if you’re OK?”

“I will find a way” She grinned again.

“Stop grinning!” I pouted as I let go of her hand.

“But you’re cute when you sulk.” I heard her said.

“FINE! THEN I WILL SULK FOR YOU SO I WILL LOOK CUTER!” I shouted at her and kept walking.

 

Not long after I felt her arm wrapped around my shoulder as the other one slipped around my waist.

 

“I missed you” I then heard her say.

 

I kept mum. Annoyed.

 

“I missed you” She then said again as she plant a kiss on my neck.

I could feel electricity down to my spine. I was stunned. I grabbed my composure back to reply her.

 

“Then you shouldn’t leave without saying anything.”

 

“I know, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again” She tighten her hug

“Promise?” I asked

“Promise” She said as she kissed my cheek

“You know how scared I was when I didn’t get any news about you?”

 

“I’m sorry” She said as she turned me around and I looked at her apologetic eyes.

 

“Do you know how I think I might live another living hell when I couldn’t contact you?”

“I’m sorry”

 

“Why didn’t you bring your charger anyway?”

“I didn’t plan to come here, I was driving and I felt like I needed some time” She now showing her childish smile.

“From me?” I frowned.

“From everything.”

“So I should go?”

“Noooooo! Don’t” She shook her head a bunch of times before she hugged me again.

“I won’t even look for you if you do this again, OK?”

 

She pulled herself from me

 

“OK!”

 

“I won’t agree to get back together again no matter what reason you may have in the future. Understood?” I glared at her.

“YES MA’AM!” she saluted me. “May I?” she asked.

 

“What?”

She pointed to my lips with her lips.

“No kissing again for today” I then turned around and walked away.

She groaned. “Really?”

“Yes. Your punishment.”

“But you enjoyed our passionate kiss earlier”

 

I turned my head and gave her my icy glare.

 

“Come on, Sooyeon~ I’ve missed you” She still following beside me.

“Maybe if you behave.”

“That’s all? We haven’t even had in days” She grinned as I stopped and looked at her.

“Who asked you to disappear for days?!” I then walked again.

 

“Sooyeon – ah~” She called as I kept walking. She seemed to stop following cause I heard her voice softer.

 

“ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE?” I heard her shouted.

 

“NO.”  I answered her.

 

I heard her laughing so hard.

“THEN YOU’RE STILL GONNA RUN AWAY FROM ME?”

 

“YES!”

She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me to run with her.

 

As we reached the town. We stopped and catch our breath.

She was panting, I was too.

 

“Y-yoong”

“hm?”

“Don’t leave me, ever again” I looked up at her.

She nodded and smiled. “I will never”

 

I went closer to her and grabbed her hand.

I played with her fingers.

 

“Yoong”

“Ya?”

“Will you ever stop loving me?” I asked her.

She looked up and thinks.

“Maybe.”

“Really?” I pouted.

She chuckled. “If you keep pouting without letting me kiss you, then yes.”

“I’m serious”

She giggled again “I know.”

She then stopped laughing “It’s safe to say that I’ve never felt like this with anyone before, and I don’t think I could find anyone like you.”

 

I was about to say something but she stopped me, with a peck on my lips.

“Stop thinking.” She smiled

I nodded. Her doe eyes with that sweet smile of her always conquer me.

 

“and Yoong” I looked down

“Yes Sweetheart?”

“Do you think its possible for you to share your burden with me?”

“I’m not sharing now?” She raised her eyebrows

“You know what I mean.”

 

“I will try, eventually. Especially with my wife” She sticked out her tongue at me and pulled me as we walked.

I blushed at the statement.

 

We arrived at her Villa finally and she greeted the housekeeper. She introduced me to him and we went inside.

 

“How come you used a payphone when you have a villa this big?” I asked curious as I sat down on the couch.

“we don’t have telephone line here. It was my request.” She said as she grabbed a glass of water and handed it out to me. “let’s go upstairs”

 

“You have a guest room here, right?”

“Why? You want to sleep there?”

“I guess”

She rolled her eyes. “You act like we have never seen each other .”

I smacked her shoulder

“How could you just say stuff like that casually?”

She shrugged. “I don’t usually say stuff like that casually, unless with you” She grinned.

 

She then pulled me upstairs and showed me her room as well as the bathroom and where I should go and find some clothes.

 

“Go take a shower, you stink” She grinned and I pinch her arm.

“aw, that hurts!”

“Where are you going?” I asked as she left the room.

“Gonna take a shower too, downstairs” she said as she left.

I took a shower and chose the smallest T shirt I could find, which is still big for me.

As I finished putting my clothes Yoona came inside and chuckled.

“What?”

“Nothing” She giggled more.

“I know I look like a rapper”

“It’s not that”

“Then?”

“You won’t need those”

“huh?” I frowned at her.

She came closer and hugged me.

As she pulled herself from the hug to kiss me she said

“You won’t need these pieces”

She then kissed me again my lips as she smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry if this chap is a fail.. I'm very sleepy right now T_T

 

Thank you for subbing !!! <3 much love

 

Have fun to those going to ASC to see Soshi today~ :D