Secret

Untitled

Yoona POV

 

 

 

Time passed. It has been 16 months since she accepted me as her girlfriend. I'm happy. I'm the happiest girl in this world. Nothing could have gone wrong with Jessica in my life. She makes my life complete. I've never felt this way before. I have never loved anyone that could make my life feels with joy, makes me want to hug everyone for having her as mine.

 

I have never loved anyone that could make me cry the way I did when she left me alone at the park that day I made her angry.

 

 

 

I'm in front of her hospital, going to have lunch with her. She's very busy as a surgeon. She is a cardiac surgeon. She saves lives, while I’m just capturing memories.

 

I can't hang out with her often, especially when she has emergency called from hospital.

 

I love her.

 

The way she pouts, mad, frown, laugh, cry, smile, giggle, even moan.

 

Oops. I shake my head to shave away the thought.

 

I walked inside the hospital smiling around with the receptionists.

 

They smiled back. I have been a regular non-medical visitors in the hospital.

 

I walked towards Jessica's office when I found out that she was talking to another cute innocent doctor (I assumed).

 

I went closer to them and looked at the other doctor while smiling at her.

 

 

 

“Thank you Seo, I'll give you more update about it” Jessica said while smiling.

 

 

 

The doctor looked at me and smiled, so I gave her my hand for a handshake “Im Yoona” I grinned.

 

“Seo Juhyun” she smiled shaking my hand.

 

“I have never seen you around before” I said.

 

“You just weren’t paying attention” She responded smiling and blushed a little.

 

“It was nice meeting you, Seo Juhyun-ssi” I winked.

 

“You can call me Seohyun” She then said. “I’ll have to go, see you” She then looked at Jessica. “I’ll wait for your update”

 

 

 

I saw her walked away, grinned.

 

When I turned around I feel pain on my head.

 

 

 

“OWW! Why did you do that for?” I half-screamed.

 

 

 

I saw Jessica glared at me with her icy cold stare that I seldom see.

 

 

 

“How dare you flirt with my fellow colleague in front of me?” She smacked me again then went inside her office.

 

 

 

I rubbed my head, followed her inside her office and put my camera on and snapped some pictures of her pouting and glaring at me. She took a seat on her chair and busy with her paperwork.

 

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her neck.

 

 

 

“I was just being nice to Seohyun.” I rest my chin on her shoulder.

 

“I’m working” she kept doing whatever she was doing.

 

“You’re being jealous”

 

“Nope”

 

“You always give me a one word treatment when you’re mad” I said while kissing her cheek

 

She sighed. “I don’t feel like quarrelling right now, Yoong”

 

“Why should we?” I hugged her tighter.

 

“I’ve already said what annoyed me”

 

“Like I said I was just being nice with your friend”

 

She loosens my arms and turn around.

 

“You. Winked. And. Flirt. With. Her. !” she hit me on every word.

 

“ow. Ow.ow.ow.ow.ow “

 

“Jerk.” She looked away.

 

 

 

I kneeled in front of her, holding her hands.

 

 

 

“I don’t intend to flirt with her. I just like doing it to see you like this” I stick out my tongue on her.

 

“Like I said, Jerk.” She still looked away.

 

 

 

I grabbed her chin with my thumb and forefinger, turn it to face me.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, love, for making you annoyed.” I gave her my sweetest smile.

 

“okay”

 

“Just Okay?” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“What am I supposed to say?”

 

 

 

I kept quiet.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. I really am. I know I can be a bad teaser sometimes. I hope you’ll forgive me.”

 

 

 

I stood up and moved beside her table. She turned her chair and messing up with her files.

 

 

 

“I’m going to Chicago tomorrow. It’s been a while since I’ve visited Yuri.” I was looking at her carefully. “You’re free to come if you want to. I bet she would like to see you too.”

 

“I have surgery tomorrow.”

 

 

 

I smiled. I always love this side of her. I wish I could see her while she’s inside the operating room. Saving people’s life.

 

 

 

“I’ll see you later then.”

 

 

 

I was about to turn my back on her when she grabbed my wrist.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. I was overreacted.” She looked at me with her puppy eyes then looked down.

 

 

 

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

 

 

 

I hugged her.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. I understand. I would probably be annoyed if I see you flirt with someone else.” I patted her back.

 

 

 

I pulled out from the hug.

 

I her cheek.

 

 

 

“Now now, Don’t pout anymore, as much as it’s cute because Jung Sooyeon doing it, I prefer your smiles and laughs and kisses.” I grinned.

 

 

 

She smiled and hit my shoulder.

 

 

 

“You know. You have been hitting me a lot today.” I rubbed the spot she hit. “I might need to get some treatment if you keep doing this” I pouted.

 

“Then you should stop making me jealous” She drew circles on the spot she hit.

 

“I thought someone told me she wasn’t jealous”

 

“Yoonggg~ stop teasing.” She pinched my cheek.

 

 

 

I squirmed and gave her a peck on her lips.

 

 

 

“When are you off work?”

 

“Not sure yet. I have to finish some of those paperwork today.”

 

“You think you can get off for dinner? I would like to spend the night with you before I have to go for my flight.” I kissed her deeply, passionately, eating her like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

 

We pulled away for air.

 

 

 

“How could I refuse when you keep kissing me like that” She said blushing.

 

I smiled. “A date then. Tonight.” I pulled her head back in to continue where we left off.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

I took a seat on the bar side.

 

 

 

“Martini dry, please” I ordered.

 

I saw a girl from the staff door walking towards the bartender that was taking my order.

 

“Hey Yoong.” Yuri greeted.

 

I smiled. “Hi Stranger.”

 

“Long time no see. I bet you’re busy with your girlfriend” She gave me my drink.

 

“Are you mad at me?” I sipped my drink.

 

“No. I just missed our time together. With Tiffany too.” She sighed. “We have grew apart.”

 

“It’s not my fault she had to go back to Seoul.” I traced the glass with my finger.

 

“Aren’t you going to visit her?”

 

“I’m not ready yet. “

 

“When are you going to be ready then?”

 

“I don’t know. Eventually.”

 

Suddenly Yuri grabbed my hand. “Yoong, there is something you should know. Fany hasn’t called for a while. She has never been like this before.”

 

“Maybe she’s just busy.”

 

“She loves you, Yoong.”

 

 

 

“I love her too, Yuri. I love you too.”

 

“No.. Yoong. You don’t understand. She loves you more than just a friend. She loves you as a lover.” Yuri was looking at me seriously.

 

“What?”

 

“She loves you. Well, loved you, I don’t know now if she has already moved on or not. She agreed to move back to Seoul because she knows better that you wouldn’t be there. She probably wanted to try to move on from her unrequited love.” She explained.

 

 

 

I couldn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say.

 

After I gathered my consciousness from the overwhelming fact that I’ve just received I asked Yuri, “How long have you known?”

 

“Years ago. She never told me though. I figured out myself. The way she looked at you. The way she was with you or when she was with me all she talked about was Yoona Yoona Yoona and Yoona” She Smiled.

 

“How could you miss those obvious gestures, Yoong?”

 

“I don’t know. I’m sorry.”

 

“At least try to call her. She still is using her old number. I tried to call her, but she never answered. She sent me some messages though, stated that she is okay and wants to be alone for now.”

 

“She never tried to contact me.”

 

“Yoong, I know you’re hurt that she just left unnoticed. You didn’t know why she did that, and now you do. Please at least be nice to her.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

I went back to my studio after midnight. The thought about what Yuri said confused me. I don’t know what I should do about Tiffany. I love her so much that I would do anything for her. I probably love her more than what I feel with Yuri. Sometimes I feel the need to protect her. Maybe because she’s fragile sometimes, although she can be strong.

 

I scanned my phone and stopped at the name.

 

 

 

‘our Miyoung’

 

=========================== to be continued =============================

 

 

 

 

A/N : Short update =)

I feel like the story is a fail though ><

Sorry i can't produce a better writing and at describing my thoughts. :(

 

20 subbers though like.. *bow bow bow*  Thank you for reading this ^^

 

feel free to comment and suggest n such :D

 

till next chap ;)