Let's be friends?

The Sakura Tree

Authors P.O.V

The schoolbell rang and all of the students rushed out the doors to attend their lessons. Zelo packed his bag as fast as he could just so he didn't need to look at the dancing boy. Moon Jongup. Damn. Zelo thought. Why can't I get him out of my thoughts? 

As Zelo continued his inner fight with himself, Mr.Kai approached him. 

"Hu-hum" he said, making Zelo jump in surprise.

" Is everything okay Mr. Choi?" He asked Zelo. The boy just looked at him, confused. Have I done something wrong? he didn't answer the teacher, which made Mr.Kai speak again.

"You didn't hear me call your name, three times!" Zelo looked at the teacher and tried to remember if he had heard him. He hadn't.

"No sir" he finally said. "I was just thinking... Why? Have I done something wrong?"

"No, No! Not at all" Mr.Kai said. "I just wanted to ask you if you could show Jongup here..." He pointed at Jongup. "The way to class and guide him around the school for a few days?"

Zelo stared at his teacher. Terrified. Why do I have to do it? he thought. Isn't there someone else that can do it? He looked back and forth between Mr.Kai and the shy Jongup, standing in a corner, and sighed barely audible.

"Fine" he said and looked at Jongup, who now smiled. How much can it hurt? Just because I saw him in my dreams doesn't mean that I need to be scared... Right?

Zelo started to walk out of the classroom and turned around before he was completely out of the room and said "Are you coming?" Jongup smiled and hurried after Zelo.

They walked through the hallways in silence. Zelo, too afraid to say anything because he thought he would accidentally start talking about his dreams. Jongup, because he was full of thoughts. Wow, this guy is really tall! Can't really believe he is the same age as me! He's kind of cute though, I wonder if those lips of his is as soft as they look... Wait what?! Moon Jongup, did you just call this guy, that you just met, cute? And did you just talk about his lips being soft? Aigoo... Why do I feel like I've known him for a long time? This doesn't make any sense....

Finally Jongup got the courage to ask the tall boy something.

"sooooo.... What was your name again?" Pabo you already know his name! Jongup mentally face palmed himself and looked at Zelo, waiting for the answer.

Zelo couldn't make himself look at him as he didn't want to look stupid staring at the boys perfect face.

"My name is Choi Junhong, but you can call me Zelo" he finally said.

"Oh, cool name! It's after the Greek god Zelos right?" Jongup said, regretting it the moment he said it. Of course it is!

Zelo looked at Jongup in shock. He had never met anyone, except for his father, who knew where the name came from.

"y-yeah, that's right... You're actually the first one I've met who knows that..." Zelo said while scratching the back of his neck.

Jongup smiled. He didn't know but he had a feeling that the boy had told him this before, which he knew was impossible cause he just met him. But still, he had the feeling that they've met before.

"Well" Zelo said. "This is where our first lesson is..."

Jongup looked at the door in front of him and on the sign on it.

"Art" he read out loud.

"yeah, I think we're going to do sculptures today..." Zelo said.

"Really?! Yay!" Jongup said in a high pitch voice, making Zelo look at him weird.

"I love holding the sculpting dough" Jongup said with a light blush. Making Zelo all warm inside.

After art-class they headed to the cafeteria. Talking this time. 

As they entered the loud Cafeteria, Zelo and Jongup could hear girls scream "sit with me oppa!" "Come here oppa! Let's talk about starting a relationship" "OMG oppa, you look so hot!" 

Zelo chuckled and kept going while Jongup lowers his head in ambaresment. He had never been called hot before.

When they got their food, Zelo noticed Daehyun waving at him from a table, sitting next to Youngjae (of course). Zelo waved back and tugged Jongups sleave, pointing at Daehyun and Youngjae.

"Let's go sit with my friends" he said and started walking towards the table with Jongup right behind him.

"Hello" Zelo greeted his hyungs sitting down on the right side of Youngjae. The both hyungs smiled at him and then looked at Jongup.

"so.... Zelo, who's your friend?" Daehyun asked. This made Zelo almost choke. The guy in my dreams... Zelo thought. Jongup saw Zelos reaction and quickly said "Oh, my name is Moon Jongup" to save the situation.

"Cool last name!" Both Daehyun and Youngjae exclaimed at the same time. They looked at each other and gave each other a peck on the lips. Totally taking Jongup off guard.

"Sorry" Daehyun said and gave an apologizing smile. 

"If it makes you feel uncomfortable we can try not to do it infront of you" he smiled again.

"No, no it's okey! I've been friends with guys who are gay and I don't mind... By the way, you two look great together!" Jongup said making Youngjae and Daehyun blush.

"Thanks Jongupie!" Youngjae said smiling.

*sigh* I thought he was going to say that he was gay too... Boy had I've been happy if he was... I can't compeat with this schools beautiful girls? Aigoo... They're already throwing themselves at him. It won't be long until he has a girlfriend and all my chances will be gone... Zelo thought as he admired Jongup talking with his two hyungs.

lunchtime was over and Zelo and Jongup where walking in the hallways when Jongup suddenly said

"Let's be friends!" Zelo looked at the shorter boy and smiled 

"Y-yeah let's be that"

"Not that I don't mean that we are right now! It's just that I wanted to make sure we won't separate after this week, when you're done showing me around" Jongup said, making Zelo feel bubbly inside.

"haha, I get your point" he said and smiled widely at the already smiling boy.

This is going to be a good year.  Zelo thought as he looked at the boy. Maybe I've found my true angel...

 

 


Author's note:

HELLOOOOOOO ^^

my second chapter is DONE :3

sorry it took a while but I forgot my computer at my dad's place and I don't have time to get it... Still don't have it  :/ 

BUT! I couldn't keep my fingers away from this fanfic so I desided to write it on my phone! 

NEVER AGAIN! 

it's sooooo hard when it's all slow and auto correcting ALL THE TIME!

well it was worth it so I hope you guys really enjoy! \(^_^)/

Byeeeeeee ~ <3