Telling the Others?

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

It was Monday and Zelo and Jongup got ready for school. As usual they had fangirls running to them as fast as they arrived at the school gates. Jongup just walked past them and looked at Zelo's hand. 

It looks so lonely... Should I hold it? I mean we are together... Jongup thought as he reached for Zelo's hand. He intertwined their fingers but as soon as he got a grip of Zelo's hand Zelo pulled away. Jongup looked at the boy with a sad face and an expression that asked why?

Zelo took out his phone and texted Jongup.

To: Jongup

-I don't think we can tell the school yet... Cause I'm afraid what they might think...

 

Jongup read the message and of course he got a little pissed but what could he do? If Zelo wasn't ready he had to stick to that. He just hoped that they would start telling people soon.

 

When they reached the classroom they sat down at their benches and looked forward. Sometimes Zelo would steal a glance on Jongup though.

As Zelo looked at Jongup someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw Eun Hi. She had a bright smile and looked deep into Zelo's eyes.

"Hi Zelo-ah" She said and her smile got even brighter.

"Oh hi Eun Hi!" he said with enthusiasm. He liked this girl. Not like he liked Jongup though. She was cute but he liked her as a friend cause she was always so nice and kind to him.

"How was your weekend?" she asked.

"Oh it was really good! Jongup showed me this really beautiful place and it was really nice!! He said.

"Oh, where was it?" she asked, obviously curious.

"Ehm I can't tell you..." He said and stuck his tongue out. She pouted.

 

"Soo.. what did you do?" Zelo asked.

"I was planning a party I'm gonna have like, next weekend!" She said.

Yay! A party! I hope she invites me! It would be so fun! And it would be so fun for Jongup too! I mean I don't think he's been out for a while... Zelo thought.

"Ehm... so I was wondering..." Eun Hi said and blushed, "If you maybe wanted to come? I've invited the rest of the school as well..." She looked down.

"Yeah sure! I like party's! Is it okay if I bring Jongup?" He said and got excited.

"Oh... uhm yeah I guess..." She said, with a small tone of disappointment in her voice.

"Great!" Zelo said and then the bell rang. Class started and ended, then everyone headed to the cafeteria.

Jongup's P.O.V

I looked to my right and could see Zelo looking at me. I smiled and looked away. When I turned my head to look at him again I got disappointed. He was no longer looking at me, instead he was talking to that Eun Hi. Why? What's so special with her? And why is he smiling so much? Isn't that smile just for me? 

I continued looking at them and the both of them smiled like idiots. I felt at stab in my heart. What was that? Is it jealousy? NO! MOON JONGUP, YOU.ARE.NOT.JEALOUS! He's just talking to her. Nothing more! He talks to people all the time, nothing wrong with that... She is cute though... Damn.

The bell rang and Zelo turned his head to the front. Finally!

Class started and I tried to concentrate but I couldn't. I wanted to know what they were talking about...

Author's P.O.V

Zelo and Jongup sat down at Daehyun and Youngjae's table as usual and they started to eat.

"Soo, Zelo... what were you and Eun Hi talking about this morning?" Jongup asked as he tried to sound normal.

"Oh right I was gonna tell you! She invited me to her party this weekend!" He said and smiled.

Party? She invited him to A PARTY?! Damn... Maybe she likes him? Jongup thougth and mentally pouted.

"And you guys are coming with me!" Zelo said and smiled.

"Awesome! I love partys and we've not gone to any since we got together..." Daehyun said as he slung his arm around Youngjae's shoulders.

"Hey guys..." Jongup said hesitantly, "When you got together... Was it like... hard for your families to except it?" He asked and looked at them with sincere eyes.

"Uhm.. No not really. I just said that I love him and they said that that is all that matters... And the school accepted it quite fast too... Why do you ask?" Daehyun said and looked at Jongup.

Jongup looked at Zelo and he nodded.

"Cause uhm.. Zelo and I... are uhm... together and.." Jongup said but got cut of by Youngjae.

"Really?! OMG!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" He screamed, not too high though.

"uhm.. yeah and we or I just wondered, cause I think" He looked at Zelo "We're going to tell his father this week?" He said, still looking at Zelo. He looked scared but then smiled.

"Yeah, today actually..." He said and grabbed Jongup's hand and squeezed it.

Jongup could feel his face lit up in a bright smile.

I love you Choi Junhong!

 


Author's note:

I updated... It's quite boring but in the next chapter I think things will start to happen...

at least I can give you a picture...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the soon-to-be-married couple ^^

 

byeeeeeee~!