An Unexpected Meeting

The Sakura Tree

Authors P.O.V

School ended and Zelo bid goodbye to Jongup while making his way to Daehyun's classroom. He arrived just when Daehyun exited the room and he smiled at him. 

"Hey Daehyun-ah!"

"'Sup Zelo?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go eat dinner? My dad left me money cause he's not coming home until later this evening..." Zelo looked at Daehyun and waited for his answer.

"Yeah sure!" He answered and headed to the school gates. 

They walked in silence, absorbing the beautiful spring weather. Feeling the spring breeze caress their faces.

They reached their favorite restaurant after a couple of minutes of walking and sat down at their ordinary table. They looked at each other and smiled.

"So how was the rest of your day? How did Jongup do on his first day?" Daehyun asked and looked at the boy with raised eyebrows. Zelo just looked at his hyung and laughed nervously at his actions.

"Uhm... It was good.. I guess. Jongup asked me to be his friend, and I gladly accepted." Zelo said with a big smile.

"Oh I'm so happy for you! A friend aye? How about me? Will you forget me now? And Youngjae? My god, think about Youngjae!" Zelo just chuckled at Daehyuns silliness and grabbed his hand to calm him down.

"Jeez Dahyunnie!" He laughed. "Of course I will not forget you OR Youngjae! You will ALWAYS be my friend!"

Daehyun smiled and started to breathe a little more normal.

"You know I was just kidding right?" He smirked and looked at the younger boys face and took a deep breathe. This made the younger look at him weird.

"What is it hyung?" Zelo asked and looked at Daehyun with concern. "You're not pregnant right?" He asked. This made Daehyun smile.

"No! You have to be a woman to be pregnant you pabo!" He slapped the boy lightly on the arm but then became serious again.

"I-I think I'm going to propose to Youngjae..." Daehyun said making Zelo stare at him in surprise.

"Really?" he asked and Daehyun nodded.

"Yeah, You know how much I love him..."

Zelo nodded and gave Daehyun a smile. 

Wow! I'm really surprised! I never thought he would propose to him this early! Zelo thought.

"When will you propose to him then?

"You know I was thinking.... He is one of the judges of this year's talent show right?" he asked and Zelo nodded.

"So I was thinking of singing a song about love and then in the end say something like "Yoo Youngjae will you marry me?"

Zelo looked at his friend. Is he crazy? What if everyone starts laughing? Or what if he says no to him? Daehyun would be devastated!

"I don't know hyung.... What if he says no or some people starts to laugh? Would you be able to take that?" he looked at his friend in concern and waited for him to answer.

Maybe Zelo is right... I mean, What IF Youngjae says no? Couldn't that ruin our relationship? And Youngjae just came out of the "closet" and we just got together... But I mean, come on! We love each other. Right? 

Daehyun got confused by his own thoughts but he still knew what he wanted.

"I know that some people are against me and Youngjae being gay but... We're both open with it and everyone in school knows it and most of them accepts it so I will not back down! I. LOVE. HIM! you hear me Zelo-ah? I LOVE YOO YOUNGJAE!" Daehyun screamed the last part making everyone in the restaurant look at him with anger. He looked at the people watching him and smiled an apologizing smile and then turned around to face Zelo.

"Okay then... I believe in you hyung!" Zelo said and smiled at Daehyun.

"Oh! before I forget!" Daehyun said and smiled at Zelo. "What where you going to say when I had to run to class?"

Zelo looked into Daehyuns chocolate brown eyes and tried to remember what he had tried to say. He then remembered it and leaned closer to  Daehyun using his index finger to make him come closer. He took a deep breathe and whispered, 

"What I was going to say was that my dreams have made me realize something..." he paused and took another deep breathe. "In my dreams, I do not dream of a girl.. which can only mean that I dream of a guy..." Zelo looked at Daehyuns face and waited for a shocked expression, which never really came. He just nodded understanding and looked at Zelo.

"So what you're trying to say is that you think you're gay?" Daehyun asked with a smile plastered on his face.

"I-I don't t-think I am... I know that I am" Zelo finished and straitened up into a sitting position. Daehyun just smiled at him and said,

"Just don't you dare try to make a move on Youngjae" while shaking his index finger infront of him. 

"Actually hyung that's the thing I was going to say next..."

Daehyun looked at him in confusion.

"I found the guy I've been dreaming of..." 

"Wait what?!" Daehyun said. "Who?! When? where?"

"I-It's Jongup....."

"You're kidding me?" Daehyun asked with a totally shocked expression.

"Nope...." Zelo said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Now that's what I call destiny!" Daehyun said.

"Yeah you could say that... It's really weird though..." Zelo said.

"What's weird?"

"This feeling I get when I'm around him... It's like I've known him for years and every time he looks at me I feel goose bumps all over my body" Zelo said.

"Well... " Daehyun said. "You may think this is weird but... I believe that you live more then one life, and in every life you're going to meet the one that's the love of your life. I mean like, that you will always end up with that person, in each and every life you live." Daehyun looked at Zelo.

"Do you get me?" Daehyun asked and Zelo nodded.

"So what you're saying is that I have these feelings cause we've already known each other, loved each other and died together, but in another life?" Zelo asked and Daehyun just nodded.

"Yup."

"But then why did I dream about him?" Zelo asked.

"Maybe it's a memory or a glimpse of the future?"   Daehyun said.

 

After they had their dinner Zelo said goodbye to his friend and started walking home. He was glad that he had told Daehyun, cause now he didn't have to be careful while talking about his dreams or thoughts. 

When Zelo was just about to turn right to get to his house he saw a man walking outside with no jacket and no shoes. Which Zelo thought looked very odd. He walked closer to the man and got shocked when he saw who it was. Moon Jongup. What is he doing here? Zelo thought.

"Hey Jongup!" He shouted which made the man look in his direction. Zelo waved his hand and gave Jongup the sign to come to him.

"What are you doing outside with no jacket and no shoes?" Zelo asked and looked at Jongup from top to toe. "Aren't you getting cold?"

Jongup sighed and nodded his head. Zelo looked at him and then took of his jacket and putted it over Jongups shoulders. Why? Because he really didn't like seeing his angel out in the cold air with nothing warm.

"Thanks" Jongup whispered as he putted his arms inside the warm jacket. 

The jacket smells nice... It's all warm *sigh* Why does he care though? I mean yeah, I'm his friend but.. We just met... Jongup looked at the tall boy standing beside him. Why does he look so perfect? GAHHH!  I just have the urge to claim him mine and never let go! *sigh* I'm sure he has a girlfriend though...

Zelo looked down at the boy wearing his jacket and couldn't help but smile. It suits him... Why is he out so late with no jacket and no shoes though?

"Hey Jongup..." Zelo said with a voice smooth as honey. "Why are you out in the cold with no shoes or jacket?" Zelo looked at the boy with concern.

"I had a fight with my father again.." He said.

"Oh" Was all Zelo could say. "What was it about? If I may ask?"

"The future, I guess... And me.." Jongup took a deep breathe. "I want to be a professional dancer but my dad thinks otherwise. He wants me to take over the family business.. But I don't feel like sitting on a chair in an office all day" Jongup started and Zelo nodded, understanding Jongups situation. He had himself been there once. It all cooled down after some time though, but it never got solved...

"And then it just escalated when I told him I broke up with my "oh-so-perfect-matched" girlfriend. *sigh* He loved her and couldn't wait for me to ask her to marry me... I on the other hand, stopped loving her years ago...." Zelo just looked at Jongup in pity. It must be hard for him to have that pressure on him from his father all the time, Zelo thought.

"And I guess *sigh* that he really exploded when I told him I'm gay.." Jongup said and stared ahead of him.

Zelo got shocked and felt a sting of happiness run trough him. I have a shoot! You can do it Choi Junhong! Hwaiting! 

"Sorry for telling you all this" Jongup said and looked up at Zelos face. He got surprised when he saw him smile.

"what's so funny?" He asked. Zelo stopped smiling.

"Nothing, and it's okay for you to tell me all of this... I'm your friend remember?" Zelo said, making Jongup smile.

"Thanks" He said and squeezed Zelos hand. This made Zelo freeze. OMG Zelo! Do NOT  freak out about your crush holding your hand! Just breathe and enjoy, breathe and enjoy! 

Seeing Zelos reaction, Jongup immediately let go of his hand and blushed.

"Sorry.. You must think I'm trying to seduce you or something..."

Zelos heart just stopped. Why did he let go? My hand feels so lonely now! Jongup my hand is craving you! 

Zelo stopped his thoughts and said: "N-no it's fine... Why would I think that? Just because you're gay? If someone ever thinks that I will personally go punch them in the face" Zelo said, regretting it the moment he said it.

Jongup giggled. This made Zelo all warm inside. Mission Completed! He thought and mentally pumped his fist in the air.

"Do you need some place to stay by the way?" Zelo asked when he remembered that he himself needed to go home, but of course he couldn't leave Jongup all alone.

"Cause if you do..." He continued. "I think you can stay at my place just for tonight so you can sort out your things with your father in the morning" 

"Yeah that would be nice" Jongup said and they started walking to Zelos house.

When they arrived Zelo took out a mattress and placed it on the floor in his room and lied down.

"You can sleep in my bed" he said and looked at Jongup.

"Thanks" he said and sat down on Zelos bed. 

Zelo was just about to turn around so his back would face Jongup when the boy took of his T-shirt. Revealing his abs and perfect skin. Zelo just looked at him, stunned by his perfect body and thought

this is going to be a long night...

 


Authors note:

sorry if this chapter is boring......

had no inspo and just stared at a blank page for hours XD

Just waiting for the right time to make the story line happen for real ^^

 

Can't wait until it does. Cause when it does it will be alot more funny to read... 

lots of love to you all! especially my subscribers :3

You make me keep going <3

byeeeeeeeee~!