Realizing what happened...

The Sakura Tree

Author's  P.O.V

The next morning Jongup slept until 1:30 PM. When he woke up he looked to his left, hoping that Zelo would lie there and give him one of his smiles and give him his morning kiss. He wasn't there. Jongup looked around the room and then got up.

Maybe he's in the kitchen preparing breakfast?

He got dressed and headed down stairs. He couldn't smell any food but he went to the kitchen any way cause he was hungry. Zelo wasn't in the kitchen and Jongup started to get worried. Where could that boy be? If something happened, Daehyun and Youngjae would've told me, right? He thought as he continued looking for Zelo in every room there was. 

He had checked the whole bottom floor but there was no sign of Zelo. 

"Zelo!" He screamed as he walked upstairs. Seriously did he even come home last night? Jongup thought as he walked into their room again. He saw that the balcony door was open and ran to it. 

"Zelo-ah! I thought something had happened to you!" Jongup said as he ran out on the balcony. But nothing. There was no sign of Zelo. He tried to call him but no one answered. just when he was about to call Zelo for the 10th time he heard the door open and he ran downstairs.

"Zelo!" He screamed as he hugged him and then gave him a kiss. He could feel Zelo pull away. He felt hurt and he pouted.

"What's wrong?" He asked and looked at the boy in concern.

"N-nothing..." Zelo said and gave him a weak smile.

"You sure? You can tell me you know..." He said and put his hand on Zelo's shoulder. He could feel him wince at his touch. Something was really wrong.

"I'm fine Jongupie, really..." He said as he took Jongup's hand and kissed it.

"just a little hung over ha ha" he said and stared out in nowhere. His thoughts flowing back to the morning...

Zelo's P.O.V

I woke up when the morning light hit my face. I tried to open my eyes but the light was too bright so I closed them again. I felt something lie on my chest and I squinted my eyes to see what it was. I smiled when I saw brown hair. Jongup.

Even though I didn't remember that I came home last night i still believe I did cause, I know how the love of my life looks like sleeping. I crept out of the bed so I wouldn't wake him up and headed down stairs. I was still not fully awake and I couldn't see with my eyes fully opened so I kind of stumbled my way to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I took one for Jongup too, I knew he would be thirsty and probably have the same headache as me. I headed upstairs again and opened the door. This time I could open my eyes fully. I looked around the room and got shocked.

This is not my room...

I looked around and saw fluffy stuffed animals and posters of CNblue, BigBang, Block B, SISTAR and 2NE1. The walls where white with light purple and light blue dots on it and the interior was very girly. 

I looked at the bed and my eyes almost popped put of my head. 

No!

The person on the bed was not Jongup. It wasn't even a boy... It was a girl...It was

"Eun Hi" I said as quiet as a whisper.

She was laying in her bed with no clothes on. The covers only covering her lower body. I felt my hands shaking and I ran to the bathroom. I felt like I was going to throw up. 

Why did I wake up beside her? Her and me didn't?... Please tell me we didn't... We couldn't? Jongup told Daehyun to keep and eye on me... It must be someone else who did that with her... Yes, I just kept an eye on her, that's why I slept beside her...

When i reached the bathroom I regretted it right away. I stopped in the doorway and almost cried. The sight before me was one of the most terrible things I've ever seen in my entire life. I saw her clothes lying on the floor. Her bra, , dress. everything. And next to it. My clothes. I looked at the floor for I don't know how long. I tried to gather my thoughts. 

I cheated on Jongup. I gave my body to someone else. I-I-I took someone's ity that wasn't mine to take.... ZELO YOU PABO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO JONGUP?! WHAT IF HE FOUNDS OUT?! AND WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THIS GIRL?! She will surely be heartbroken and feel like a dirty once you tell her that it was all a mistake! 

I sat down on the floor and tried to calm myself down but it didn't help at all. Everything came back to me. Every touch, every kiss, every moan that came out from . EVERYTHING! 

I shut my eyes harder, shaking my head and banging my hand on it, just to stop the pictures from coming back. I didn't want to remember. I didn't want to feel this shame, this guilt. I didn't need this. I was happy, HAPPY! Why did I have to ruin it? Why didn't I listen to Jongup? Why didn't I keep myself from drinking too much? Why? 

I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"What am I going to do? How am I going to face Jongup? I feel so dirty, I couldn't touch my angel with these hands, with these lips or even with my nose.... I am dirty..." I said loud enough for only me to hear.

"Zelo?" I heard a voice from the hallway.

I stood up and took a deep breathe. I wanted to run but I knew that it would only worsen the situation. I had to face it. I had to tell her it was all a mistake and then take my things and leave. Like I should've done yesterday.

I walked into the room, my heart beating so hard I'm sure she could hear it. I took a deep breathe.

"Eun..." I started but she cut me off.

"Zelo... That was the best thing that has every happened to me..." She said as she came closer to me. Still .

"You feeling my body.. I've never let anyone do that before and I'm glad I waited cause.. I finally got the one I've been having a crush on since 5th grade... Feeling your touch on my skin" She whispered this in my ear and i shivered.

"Feeling your kisses on my lips and body..." She continued and caressed my cheek. I took a step back, my back now against the wall. She leaned in for a kiss. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I finally pushed her away.

"No...." I said, surprising her.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she looked at me. She was hurt.

"Eun Hi.... I-I can't... What happened last night.. It shouldn't have happened..." I said and she started to tear up.

"What do you mean?" She said, almost crying.

"That I let you have me for nothing? That it meant nothing to you? That I was just trash? Huh Zelo? Is that how it really is?" She said as she started to cry.

"I-I'm sorry" was all I could say for now.

I patted her back for comfort but she pushed me away.

"Eun Hi..." I tried but she turned her back at me.

"I'm with Jongup" I said and she turned around, shocked.

"What?" She said.

"I'm with Jongup... I mean, we're together... I love him and that's why I'm so afraid of what might happen after this... He is the reason why I'm saying this right now, cause if it wasn't for him I'm sure i would've let you kiss me..." Zelo said and he couldn't quite believe it. 

Did I just say that I'm kind of into her?

She dried her tears.

"Are you really together?" she finally said and I nodded.

"I guess that makes me the plus one..." She said and chuckled.

"Zelo... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have let you do this when we where both drunk... It's just that... I really like you and when you finally noticed me I became so happy but... I guess I'll just let go of you now and wish you good luck with Jongup..." she said and I could tell she was sincere.

I left with a sorry and headed home.

The sun has just risen and I could feel it's light slowly warming up my body. I wasn't ready to come home yet, cause I still felt lost. And there was only one place I could think of...The Sakura tree...

I walked up the hill and sat down on the green grass. It breathed the fresh air and fell asleep. When I woke up it was really hot and I started walking home. When I got to the door I unlocked it and opened it and was almost knocked down by my Jongup.

Jongup... I felt a stab in my heart when he kissed me where I had been kissed by someone else. I pulled apart cause I did not want my angel to get poisoned by my dirty lips and body.

"what's wrong?" I heard him say. Everything is wrong.. I'm so sorry Jongup...

"N-Nothing..."

He kept asking me if I was okay and I had to say that I was so he wasn't going to get suspicious.

"Where were you anyway?" he asked as we went to the livingroom.

"You didn't come home last night?" he asked and I nodded.

"N-no, uhm I was so drunk that I fell asleep ha ha" I said nervously.

"And Eun Hi was nice enough to let me stay 'til morning..." I said.

"But it's afternoon..." Jongup said and I chuckled.

"He he yeah" I scratched the back of my neck, "I went to our Sakura tree and slept the most of the hangover off..." I said and it looked like he was buying it.

I placed my arm around his shoulders as we watched the Tv-show.

I'm sorry Jongup... I'm sorry I'm not telling you what happened but... I don't think I'm ready yet... I just need to realize what I've done...

 


Author's Note:

Heloo~

So another chapter (finally). I hope you guys like it and don't want to kill me because of Zelo and Eun Hi... I'm nearing the end of this fanfic and I really hope you will like the ending... I will hehe...

Oh well, the reason why I haven't updated for a couple of days is because I'm so "good" at cutting bread so I cut myself really deep and I can hardly write, cause it kind of hurts still but it's bearable... See how much i suffer for you guys? 

Just kidding!

I hope you enjoy the story so far and please leave comments! I love it haha!

 

byeeeeee~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A cute picture of the maknae ^^

and of course...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daehyun!!!