Getting Worried?

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

Zelo and Jongup stayed under their Sakura Tree and watched the sun go down. Just laying in each others embrace and feeling the warmness from the others body. When the sun was down Zelo looked up at the older and found him staring at him. It made him a little uncomfortable.

"What is it?" He asked as he looked into the older's eyes.

"Do I have something in my face?" He said as he touched his face.

"Yeah... Right there..." Jongup said as he put his lips on Zelo's. Zelo smiled into the kiss and when they pulled away he caressed Jongup's cheek.

"There, it's gone..." Jongup said and held onto Zelo's hand. He pulled it away from his cheek and kissed it. Zelo smiled and sat up. He Jongup's hair and kissed his cheek. He then gave him a tight hug and whispered,

"Never stop looking at me like that"

Jongup smiled and nodded. 

"I won't" He said and kissed Zelo soft.

Zelo lied down again and looked up at the night sky. He watched the stars and then looked back at the city. It was lighted up and he couldn't even see one part that was not lighted up. He thought it was sad, that not everyone had a place like this. Where they could just step out from the city and admire the beautiful nature around them, or outside the city.

Zelo looked back at Jongup and admired his jaw-line, it was perfect.

He thought about how it would feel like, planting kisses along side it. 

He thought about if he could find Jongup's soft spot.

Without him knowing he started to blush and he looked away. This made Jongup look at him.

He lifted Zelo's chin up and looked deep into his eyes. 

"Awww, my Love is blushing!" He chuckled and kissed Zelo's cheeks. This made Zelo blush even more.

He called me his Love 

Zelo smiled and continued looking at Jongup's face.

"Is it because I'm too handsome for you?" Jongup said and did a y smile.

Oh my god... Moon Jongup, you just made heart stop and I think I fell even MORE in love with you... Don't ever stop smile that smile...

"No...." He said a little shy.

"It's because I love you..." He said and made Jongup crack up in a huge smile.

"That melts my heart..." He "sang" into Zelo's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"Hey... Don't you think we should get back home? I mean, it's getting quite late..." Jongup said and looked at Zelo, he nodded.

The both of them stood up and started walking back to the city. They waved in a cab and got in. 

When they got home, the lights in the livingroom were on and when they opened the door they found Zelo's father sleeping on the couch.

Zelo walked up to him and some of his hair away from his face.

"Appa" He said and his father opened his eyes.

"Oh Zelo-ah, you're home" He said and sat up.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you and texting you for hours" He looked at Jongup and then back at Zelo.

"Me and Jongup were just out and ate dinner and he showed me a really awesome place... but I can't tell you where it is" Zelo said and looked at his father.

"Uhm... okay" He said.

They bid goodnight and Zelo and Jongup walked up to their room and lied down on Zelo's bed. Jongup put an arm around Zelo and he snuggled in closer to Jongup.

"So..." Jongup said.

"When are we going to tell your dad?" He continued and looked down at Zelo's face.

"Please not right away.... I mean... He doesn't even know that I like... you know.... guys..." Zelo said as he looked up at Jongup.

Jongup nodded and kissed Zelo's head.

"Just promise me we will tell him at some point" He said.

Zelo nodded and smiled but inside he was afraid.

What if my father reacts just like Jongup's? What if he's going to hate me? What if I will no longer be his son?


Author's note:

Hello guys!~

I finally updated! I know that the chapter is a bit boring but I will try o make the next one a little more exciting...

Anyway, Thanks to my readers and my Subscribers! It really means a lot!

Feel free to comment cause I really love getting comments hehe...

BYE~!!!!