Yes or no?

The Sakura Tree

Authors' P.O.V

They reached the school after two hours of shopping and preparing for the show. Zelo wore black jeans and a cool hoodie and sneakers. Jongup wore blue oversize jeans a t-shirt and some sneakers as well.

They went into the school, looking for Daehyun when girls came running at them. Obviously screaming.

God, I'm so tired of this Jongup thought as he just passed them.

"Oppa! You look so handsome!" 

"Yeah!"

Jongup just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"Y-you look great Zelo-ah!" A girl said as she passed by them, she blushed.

"Eh Thank you Eun Hi!" Zelo said.

Jongup stopped and looked at Zelo who was smiling.

Crap! why do if feel like someone just stabbed my heart? Is it jealousy? we're not even together! GAHHHH! Can't I just tell the world that I want you to be mine? Jongup thought as he continued walking, this time looking away from Zelo.

Jongup didn't even react, Zelo pouted, I guess he doesn't like me.... Zelo thought.

They found Daehyun outside the auditorium, walking back and forth, he was nervous.

"What's up hyung!" Zelo said as he approached Daehyun.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. No need to worry, I will be fine, Yes I will, I WILL! He will say yes, yes he will. Of course he will he loves me! he loves me...." Daehyun said.

"Ehm excuse me hyung but it sounds like you're REALLY nervous..." Jongup said and chuckled.

"WHY WOULDN'T I BE?!" Daehyun screamed. "S-sorry Jongup... it's just that... I'm really nervous, cause I mean he can still say no..."

Zelo just shook his head and grabbed Daehyun by his shoulders.

"Listen to me hyung! You WILL succeed! I't can't hurt to ask right? I mean IF he says no, and just IF, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you... It just means that he's not ready to get, you know... Married." Zelo said and Daehyun nodded.

"Right... Thanks Zelo-ah" He hugged Zelo tight and then looked at Jongup and then back to Zelo. He wiggled his eyebrows and ran away.

Wait what?! Did he just? In front of Jongup?! OMG! what if he got the hint?! JUNG DAEHYUN! I WILL KILL YOU!!! Zelo thought as he looked at Jongup.

pew... He didn't look this way...

"Shall we go in?" Jongup asked, making Zelo snap out of his thoughts.

"They're starting to let people in into the auditorium." Jongup said and started walking towards the doors.

Zelo just followed. Still pissed at Daehyun.

In the auditorium it was really dark and the only thing that was lighted was the "judges table" and the stage.

Zelo could feel his nerves shoot up as he walked closer to the stage and sat down in front of the stage at the "competitor" chairs. Jongup sat down beside him. He was already sweating.

The lights on the stage was turned of and only the "judges table" was lighted up. Then a spotlight shone on the "judges" as they walked to the table. Everyone was aploading.

Youngjae took a microphone and started speaking

"HELLLLLLOOOOOOO SEOUL HIIIIIGHHHH!!!!" he shouted making everyone scream in joy.

"Okay, so we're gonna start the talent show of with some song from Eun Hi! Let's welcome her to stage!" He screamed and everyone applauded.

OMO that's the girl that complemented me earlier! She's cute! Zelo thought. Not as cute as Jongup though...

The crowd got quiet as she started singing. She was actually good.

She ended the song and everyone applauded.

"Give it up to Eun Hi! Very beautiful! Now it's time for Hanlu...."

Many others did their "thing", not everyone was that good though... And then it was Jongup's turn.

"And now... Ladies I know you will like this one! Moon Jongup! He's actually gonna sing so give it up!

Everyone screamed as Jongup made his way up to the stage. The music started and he took a deep breathe.

This one's for you Zelo...

"I've never really told you that I love those eyes of yours, how they shine up the whole room. 

When I'm feeling low all you need to do is look at me and I'll never hurt again

The little things you do in the morning, like never wanting to wake up until you've breathed the fresh air

or the thea you drink while standing out in the cold

I can't help but stand and look at the angel I see before me in the morning  light

It makes my heart stop

my heart stop

Why do I feel this way?

Even if I know we're made to never be?

Why do I feel this way when everything you see is right beside me?

Why do I see the little things if I don't really care?"

Everyone was just quiet and listened to Jongup's beautiful voice. Some even had tears streaming down their faces.

Zelo was one of them. He stared up at the beautiful B-Boy and was just stunned by his voice. 

I didn't know he could sing so beautiful? Nor' did I know he wrote songs?

"And here I am, standing all alone, cause I never told you how IIIIIIIII loved those little things"

The song ended and all the girls, and Zelo, stood up and screamed and applauded. Jongup smiled 

Oh god how I love that smile Zelo thought

He gave Jongup a hug as he got down from the stage. 

"Good job Jongup!!"

"Thank you, now it's your turn!"

"Thank you for that Jongup!" Youngjae said "No eyes are dry *haha* Now it's time for our rapping superstar... ZELO!"

He got up and walked to the stage. The music started.

"Don't shatter no tears, I know how it feels, being in the black light

Hoping to get up but never succeeding, falling down, down

falling down, never seeing the sunlight, just going back over and over again

blaming yourself, blaming the actions you made

Just wanting to shut it all down and leave, Forever, forever

Forever you'll remember, remember your past

the past will never go away but I tell you, You'll never be alone cause you know

yeah you know there's other people like us

They made it trough and is still live

I tell you I'll be by your side

forever, forever, forever!"

He ended the rap powerful and looked at  Jongup, no one noticing.

Jongup cried, he could see himself in the lyrics and he got hope. 

Zelo got of stage and Jongup hugged him.

"Thank you" he whispered.

Zelo just hugged him. He couldn't believe he actually made it!

"That was great! Now give it upp to the last one! JUUUUUUUNG DAEHYUUUN!"

The crowd got wild as Daehyun started to sing a love song. He had his eyes on Youngjae the whole time.

The song ended and the crowd went even wilder!

"Thank you Daehyun! You can go of stage now" Youngjae said.

Daehyun didn't move.

"I-I actually w-wanted to say one more thing" He said as he got down on one knee. He reached into his pocket and got out the ring.

This made girls scream hysterical. 

"Will you, Yoo Youngjae, marry me?" Daehyun said with a shaky voice but still kept a smile one his face.

Youngjae just looked shocked, but then he got up from his seat and leaved the judging table.

Daehyun looked shocked and stood up. Youngjae was gone. 

Whispers could be heard and Daehyun just hung his head and staretd to cry.

I guess that's a no...

Then a voice could be heard. Daehyun turned around and saw Youngjae walk out from behind the stage

"I'll love you to the end, you know that baby

I'll never let you go, even if you want me too

cause you know what?

I've fallen hard!"

With that Youngjae kissed Daehyun and the auditorium went wild. 

When he pulled away he said,

"OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!"

Everyone stood up from their seats and clapped their hands.

Zelo smiled and whistled!

Jongup looked at Zelo with a smile.

Will this be me and you one day?

 

The show ended. Daehyun won. Why wouldn't he had?

Zelo and Jongup walked home and lied in their beds talking about the show.

"Thank you for the song" Jongup said and smiled.

"It gave me hope"

"You're welcome, it was meant for people in your situation" Zelo said and smiled.

Short after that they fell asleep.

 

They woke up as the morning light shone trough the curtains and they got up. Jongup told Zelo to get done fast so they could get out as soon as possible.

Zelo did as he was told and they headed out. The sun shone bright and it was quite warm for april. They walked past shops and restaurants. They walked trough parks and soon they were out of the city. Zelo looked down on Jongup and could see that he smiled.

"Where are we going?" He asked and Jongup looked up at him.

"To my thinking place" He said and pointed to a hill.

On the hill there was a Sakura tree. Zelo slowed down his pace. 

Where have I seen that tree?

They got to the tree and sat down. Zelo looked up at the sky and smiled as the sun warmed his skin.

"I've been here before" he said and looked at Jongup.

"really? I thought only I knew about this place" he said.

"yeah, I don't really mean that I've been here here, I meant like I've been here in some dreams"

Crap! I've been here in my dreams... That means that I'm living my dream and that means....

"Oh, okay" Jongup said.

"Well I was going to tell you something... so here it goes..." Jongup said and took at deep breathe.

"Do you like anyone Zelo?" 

What did he just say?

"I-I don't know... or I mean I think so..." He blushed.

"It's that Eun Hi right?" Jongup said. He smiled but inside he was hoping for a no

Zelo just blinked...

Does this mean that he's going to ask me if I like her so that she can ask me for a date?

*sigh* That means he doesn't like me....

"She's kind of cute..." Zelo finally said. His heart being broken to pices.

I knew it... Why would he like me? Jongup thought.

"In that case I have to say something to you..." Jongup said.

damn... I was right Zelo thought.


Authors' note:

I'm being mean haha...

Just don't have time to finish it all in one chapter :/

Don't have much time theese days...

Oh well ,  atleast I Updated! YAY! *no one cares*

see you next time!

byeeeee~!