Nightmares and Fears

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

That night Zelo once again had one of his dreams. But this time it was a nightmare. He haven't had a nightmare in years. The last time was two years after his mother's death. At that time he had dreamt of her coming back from death. Rising up from her grave while he was standing and "talking" to her. She was white and had dark rings under her eyes, she was covered in mud and her clothes were ripped. She had looked at him with anger and hunger. The hunger of wanting to kill. She had walked up to him and started to strangle him, telling him that everything was his fault, that he caused her death. Zelo would always wake up and cry.

This nightmare wasn't about his mother or her death. It was about his father. Zelo and Jongup had been sitting in each other's arms when Zelo's father walked into the room. He had seen them and now looked at them in disgust.

"What is this?!" he had screamed and pulled Zelo away from Jongup.

Zelo and Jongup had both been surprised and Zelo had tried to calm his father down.

"Appa! It's nothing to worry about! We haven't done anything yet!" Zelo had said and his father had looked at him, once again with disgust.

"What do you mean with yet?!  Zelo?! Don't tell me you're going to do those disgusting things that gay's do!"

Zelo just looked at is father.. No, no, no this was not have it was supposed to turn out! He was going to be cool with it and we were supposed to tell him! NO!

"Appa, we love each other..." Zelo tried but his father turned his face away.

"That's not love... What your mother and I had was love, this... this is something that's just disgusting and wrong... " his father said as he looked at Jongup.

"And you!" he said and pointed to Zelo, "If this is what you are... I no longer want to call you my son... My son is not going to embarrass me in front of people, so.. LEAVE NOW AND TAKE THAT FILTHY BOY WITH YOU!" He screamed and Zelo started to cry.

"NOOO!" he screamed as he looked around the room. He looked to his right and saw a sleeping Jongup and he took a breathe of relief. 

"it was just a dream..." He whispered as he continued looking at the sleeping Jongup. He knew that it was only a dream but he couldn't help but to be worried about how his father was going to react when they would tell him about their relationship. He was afraid of his dream and that it would come true.

He looked at Jongup again and decided to wake him up.

"Hey Jongup... Can we talk?" He said as he lightly shook him.

"hm? ehm... yeah sure" he said as he was still half-asleep.

"well, maybe this can wake you up huh?" Zelo said as he lightly caressed Jongup's cheek and kissed him soft on his lips. He could feel Jongup smile and he could hear a soft giggle escape his mouth. 

"Good morning Zeloooooo" He said with his dark morning voice.

I think that's the iest thing I've ever heard... Zelo thought as he lied down beside Jongup.

"I think I need one more to really wake up" Jongup said with a tired voice.

"haha.. Pabo..." Zelo said as he looked at his love.

"Okay, only one more though.." He said and kissed Jongup again. This time the kiss got more passionate and it ended with Jongup being on top of Zelo.

NO, I have to control myself! what if my father comes! Zelo thought as he pulled away and "playfully" pushed Jongup off him.

"I-I'm sorry... I guess I got a little too excited and forgot that you've never done any of this before..." Jongup said and looked down, avoiding Zelo's eyes.

"N-no it's okay, I mean, with you I-I think I mean ready... It's j-just that..." Zelo said as he used his index finger to lift Jongup's chin up.

"I had a bad dream about my appa finding out about us and....well, it didn't end that well..." he said with a sad voice.

"Zelo, my love..." Jongup said and Zelo could feel his heartbeat race, "I think your appa will be just fine with this, I mean... He accepts Daehyun and Youngjae right?" Jongup continued as he looked deep into Zelo's eyes.

"Yeah, I guess..." He said and leaned his head on Jongup's shoulder.

"So...Wanna tell me about that dream of yours?" Jongup asked as he caressed Zelo's hair.

Zelo nodded and told him the whole dream, not leaving any detail out. Jongup just listened and patted Zelo's back for comfort as he in the end started to cry.

Please don't shatter those tears Zelo. It breaks my heart seeing you this scared and lost. I know you're afraid of losing your appa too, just like you did with your umma. But I promise you everything will be okay and if your appa will not accepti us then... I guess I'll have to leave you. Even if you beg me to stay and even if I know that my heart will break into millions of pieces, I do not want you to loose your appa. Cause in the end, there's nothing more important then family...

Jongup got a sad expression just thinking about leaving Zelo but he remained strong for him. Cause he knew that if Zelo's dream really comes true, he would have to be the bigger man and leave before it get's too serious...">" />


Author's note:

Hi dear readers~! ^^

Sorry for the REALLY low updating but I've got a lot to do right now...

BUT don't be sad cause...

......

....

....

I'm free all day tomorrow which means that I can write all day ^^

 

I hope you enjoy the story so far and I apologize if this chapter was boring... I'm trying to figure out how to make the story lead up to a special part that I'm not telling you about mwoahahaha!

 

Byeeee~!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jonglo is so cute ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Give me a kiss Jongup...)