Problems that never gets solved

The Sakura Tree

Authors' P.O.V

That night Zelo couldn't sleep... At all! All he could think of was Jongups body in the small ray of moonlight that filled the room. How can he look so perfect? I wonder if his silky-like skin feels as silky as it looks.... That was the only thoughts Zelo had in his mind the whole night. He looked at Jongups sleeping face thinking how peace full he looked. 

"Why do I keep feeling this way?" Zelo whispered as he looked at Jongups face and reached out his hand to caress his cheek. Zelo smiled a small smile and tried going to sleep.

Jongup was woken up by the sun shining trough the curtains. He looked to his right and saw a sleeping Zelo. He smiled at the boys' peace full sleeping face and got out of bed. He walked over to Zelo and sat down beside him and looked at his face. He continued smiling and said "I can't understand why I feel this way either..." After he said that he reached out his hand and lightly shook Zelo to wake him up. 

"Zelo-ah, wake up... I'm hungry..."

"mhmmmm" Zelo said and pulled his blanked over his head.

"Zelo-ah.... don't make me sit on you..." Jongup said and smirked

Zelo smiled and thought, I wouldn't mind that...

"Yah Zelo! Did you hear me?" Jongup said..

"Yeah yeah I'm up!" Zelo said and pulled of his blanket. He froze at the sight. Jongup, inches away from his face in just in his boxers. Jongup noticed him stare and took Zelos' blanket and wore it around his lower body.

"Sorry if I made you feel weird" He said and blushed. Zelo just shook his head and said,

"No it's fine.. Just didn't expect you to be so close" He blushed.

Jongup asked where the toilet was and Zelo pointed at it and Jongup grabbed his clothes and went in. 

"You can't keep doing that Jongup... I'm gonna get a heart attack" Zelo whispered and went out of his room, out on his balcony to get some fresh air. He breathed in deep and looked out over the city. It was beautiful in the morning light and so peace full.

"Uhm Zelo?"

Zelo turned around when he heard Jongup.

"Out on the balcony Jongup!" He said and continued looking at the city. He felt someone standing on his left and turned around to look at Jongup when he said,

"It's really beautiful..."

Zelo continued looking at Jongup and said

"Yeah it is..."

They continued looking at the city until Zelo heard footsteps from behind. He turned around and saw his father stand in the balcony doorway.

"Uhm... Good morning?" His father said and kept looking at Jongup. "Who's your friend Zelo?"

"oh... I'm Moon Jongup sir" Jongup said and reached out his hand for Zelos' father to shake. He took it and looked at Zelo.

"So...... You've got a new friend?"

"Yeah" Zelo said and scratched the back of his head. "He didn't have a place to stay yesterday so I said he could stay here for one night... I hope that was okay..."

"Yeah, sure"  his father said "Just tell me next time though?"

Zelo nodded and his father went back into the house.

"You wanna get some breakfast?" Zelo asked and just when Jongup was about to answer his stomach rumbled and they both laughed.

"I take that as a yes" Zelo said and gestured Jongup to follow him.

After they ate breakfast Jongup went out the door, heading home.

 

Jongups' P.O.V

I waved goodbye to Zelo and headed home. Even if I didn't want to have this talk with my father I knew I had to...

When I reached my house I walked in and saw my father sitting in the sofa. I took a deep breath and looked at him and said, 

"Appa, I'm home"

"Where were you yesterday?"

"I was out, thinking..."

"Don't do it again" my father interrupted me.

Deep breathes Jongup, deep breathes...

"I didn't sleep outside though" I said.

"Wish you would have...." my father said "So you wouldn't have bothered someone else"

That's it! Whatever I do, it's always me who's at fault!

"What do you mean by that huh? You think I'm bothering people with my ? Just because I have friends doesn't mean I'm bothering them! Or do you just mean that I'm a problem to you?" I couldn't hold it in anymore and I started to feel tears running down my cheeks.

"Stop crying. It makes you look even weaker then the weak man you already are!" My appa screamed. That made me stop cry and instead stare at him.

Did he just say that?

"Have you ever seen me cry appa? I mean for real?"

He just stared at me and kept quiet. "I thought so...." I said as I turned around, grabbed my jacket and put on my shoes.  I started walking to the door but stopped and turned around. "Just because I like boys doesn't mean I'm weaker or less man then anyone else..." And with that I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I dried my tears and headed to the only place I could think of. My special place, that no one else knew about. The Sakura Tree...

I sat down at the foot at the tree and looked up at the, so far, bare branches. I watched how they swayed in the gentle breeze. It made me calm and I found myself feeling sleepy. I got up and put my hands inside my pockets, looking for my my phone and wallet. I found them both and I looked inside my wallet.

Damn... I almost have no money. I guess I have to call a friend and ask for help...*sigh* I don't like depending on other people...

I looked trough my phone, trying to find someone I could call when I bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry" I said and looked up at the one I bumped into. Zelo. GREAT. He can't see me like this...  What will he think of me?

"Hi Jongup-ah!" Zelo said enthusiastic. "How did the talk with your father go?"

What am I supposed to say? Should I lie? Or should I just say that he now hates me and that I stormed out?

Zelo continued looking at me and said,

"Judging by the long time it takes for you to answer me I will guess that it went really crappy.." He said and I just looked at him in surprise. How can he read me so well?

I scratched the back of my neck and said,

"You could say that..."

"Tell me about it" he said and so I did. I told him about how my appa didn't even care about me crying or anything, not even when I told him that I almost had to sleep outside... When I finished I felt much lighter. Then I looked at Zelo and he looked at me in pity. I hated it.

"Well.. If you want to you could live at my house for a while. I'm sure my appa would be fine with it"

"It's okay Zelo, but thanks... I'm gonna try contact some relatives and see what they say but... it was a nice thought" I said and squeezed his hand. I got prepared for him to act all weird again but all he did was smile. Which made me smile.

I got his number as he got mine. We decided that we should meet up before school starts on monday and I walked away. I didn't know where to go though. I mean... Where was I supposed to go? After I told all my relatives I was gay they all abandoned me... Except for my grandmom... She died last year though. Leaving me all alone in this cruel world.

I sat down on the sidewalk as it started to rain. I didn't want to start to cry but I still felt those damn warm tears stream down my face. I looked up at the sky and said,

"Where do I go? What do I do? Why did you leave me? Grandmom... Why did you leave me?" I whispered as I cried harder.

When I finally got up from the sidewalk I understood that there was just one place I could go to...

Authors' P.O.V

Zelo sang one of his now finished songs as he heard someone knock one the door. He went to open it...

Jongups' P.O.V

I knocked on the door and saw the lights turn on. The door opened and the one that opened it looked at me and closed it right in my face. 

"Please appa! Forgive me! Just let me in! I promise I will not disappoint you!" I screamed between my sobs. He opened the door again and I dried my tears.

"My boy..." He said with a voice smooth as honey as he caressed my cheek "It's too late now... You've done to many mistakes, you're no longer my son" He said with a hard voice and slammed the door in my face once again.

Did this just happen? 

I just stared at the door and looked up as I heard my name. My appa threw my clothes and my stuff out the window and closed it before I had the time to say anything.

I just stood there. On my front porch. No scratch that. On the porch that belonged to the man who gave me my life. I stood on the porch, in the rain, with no home and no family.

I started to pick up my things and started to walk away from the house, my childhood and my former life. I was now a homeless kid, with no future except for the one that I could get from hard working on my dance. I was going to show him, all of them. 

The question was just where I was going to stay now?

Authors' P.O.V

"Appa! you're home!" Zelo said and hugged him.

"Hello son! Good day?"

"Yeah! hey by the way, can Jongup sleep over this weekend?"

"Sure son!" His father answered and went inside the livingroom.

Zelo went to his room. He looked outside his window and watched as the rain pored down. He thought about Jongup and how he was going to figure out things with his father and how lucky he himself was. Even though his umma was dead and his appa was working late he was still happy. In the middle of all his thoughts, a melody popped up in his head and he started to write a lyric. 

I'm writing this for you Jongup. And I will show you on the talent show.. Zelo thought as he heard the doorbell.

"I'll open!" He screamed and rushed to the door. He opened it with a smile but it faded as fast as he saw who it was. 

"Hi" Jongup said.

He was soaking wet and his arms was full with clothes and some other stuff. He looked like he was about to breakdown any moment and Zelo felt a stab in his heart seeing the boy he loved so helpless.

"What happened?" he asked and let Jongup in.

"M-My a-a-a-ppa.." Jongup couldn't finish his sentence as he broke down and cried. Zelo rushed to his friend and held him tight.

"It's going to be okay... " he said as he rubbed Jongups' back for comfort. "Look at me" Zelo said and used his index finger to lift Jongups' chin up.

"I will always be here for you, You hear me?" 

Jongup nodded and continued crying in his friends' embrace.

I just hope I will be enough for you to become whole again...

 


Authors' note:

Yay! chapter 4!!!

I am so so so so sorry about it taking such a long time but I've had A LOT to do every day and I just didn't have time to write...

Made this chapter quite  long though, so I hope you can forgive me hehe...

Well just want to say that I hope you like this story as much as I do ^^

And feel free to comment or subscribe :3

 

until next time!

byeeeeeeee~!