Party and Broken Promises

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

Today was the day of the party and Zelo was super excited. Jongup on the other hand, wasn't. He didn't like the way Eun Hi had been looking and talking to Zelo the past few days. Zelo had assured him that he didn't think of her like that at all though, which kind of cooled him down but still. Couldn't Zelo se that she was interested in him?

Jongup had tried to talk Zelo out of going to the party but he didn't succeed. 

"It's just a party Jongup... Nothing will happen. If you want to I can promise that I won't drink too much.." Zelo had said and all Jongup could do was to nod and agree. He couldn't change his decision. 

Before the party Zelo, Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae had met up at their favorite restaurant. They talked about nothing and everything and laughed. 

"So when are you two getting married?" Jongup asked as he held onto Zelo's hand and it with his thumb.

"We were thinking after graduation so maybe next year in... April? I've always wanted to get married under Sakura tree's..." Daehyun said as he looked into Youngjae's eyes.

"That sounds beautiful hyung!" Zelo said and smiled.

"Do you know where you want to go for your honeymoon?" Zelo asked and looked at the pair.

"I was thinking of going to Fiji or something like that but I would also like to go to a small town in Japan, just the two of us and the fresh air haha" Youngjae said and smiled bright.

"Just tell us when and we'll come!" Jongup said.

They talked about beautiful places and how the bedroom of the hotel they were gonna stay at should look like. Then Daehyun started talking about how he couldn't wait for the honeymoon. 

"Not just can I spend a month or more with the love of my life.. I can also explore him" Daehyun said and earned a slap on the arm by a blushing Youngjae.

"Yah! We're in public!" he said and blushed even more.

Jongup and Zelo just sat there awkward and ate their food.

"So Jongup..."Daehyun started and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Did you bring that little boy out of his shell?" He said and giggled. Zelo blushed and sank down in his seat.

"Uhm..." Jongup answered and blushed.

"Haha just kidding guys!" He said and paid the bill.

"Shall we go then? I can't wait!" Youngjae said as he "skipped" all the way to Eun Hi's house.

As they reached her house they could her loud music and people talking. There were people outside smoking and drinking.

They walked past them and into the house. Eun Hi came and greeted them.

"Hi Zelo! Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae" She said.

Can she be more obvious? Jongup thought but shook the thought out of his head. He was going to have fun!

"Follow me" Eun Hi said and they all followed her into the kitchen. She gave them a beer and lifted hers up.

"Cheers!" She said and they all clunked it down.

They danced and drank. Zelo even watched Jongup have a dance battle with one of the foreign student's. Of course he thought Jongup was better. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around.

"Oh hi Eun Hi!" He shouted, trying to drown out the music.

She got closer to him so he would hear what she was saying.

"Aren't you going to dance?!" She asked and took a sip of her beer.

"N-no I'm not that good..." Zelo said and looked at her. She wore a tight dress, showing of her beautiful curves and she had her hair down. He had to admit that she looked really y. But he soon shook those thought's out of his head.

"What are you saying?! You're not that good?! Are you kidding? You, my friend are AWESOME!" she said and smiled.

"Thanks!" Zelo said and smiled.

"Come on! Show them what you got!" She said, turned him around and slapped his mentioning him to get into the circle. 

He did and danced with all his heart. When he danced out of the circle everyone cheered and Jongup looked at him with his mouth wide open. Zelo chuckled at his expression and closed his mouth.

"Shocked?!" He said and Jongup just nodded his head.

"Why don't we go find Daehyun and Youngjae?!" Jongup said and Zelo nodded.

They walked out of the house and started looking for the two. Zelo looked to his right and chuckled. He tugged Jongup's shirt and pointed.

"I found them!" He said and laughed.

There they were standing under the balcony and making out.

Those boys, Zelo thought and sat down on the stairs.

They can never be apart...

He looked at Jongup and saw that he was bored.

"You wanna go inside again?" He asked and Jongup nodded.

They continued to drink and dance. Zelo started to feel drunk but he didn't really care, he had fun.

Two hours later Zelo was still drinking and dancing. He talked to people and drank some more.

"Hey Zelo!" Zelo turned around and saw Jongup.

"Oh, Hi Jongup!!" He said.

"uhm.. I want to head home... I'm bored and I'm starting to get sleepy" He said.

Then Eun Hi came and stood beside Zelo. She wrapped her arms around him and looked at Jongup.

"Why are you so boring?" She asked, she was drunk.

Zelo just stood there and wrapped an arm around her too.

"yeah Jongup.. I don't wanna go home yet but you can head home if you want... See you at home!" He said and smiled.

"Okay, remember your promise!" he said before he leaved.

"What promise?" Zelo asked Eun Hi and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey Daehyun!" Jongup shouted and Daehyun turned around.

"Yeah Jongup?" he said.

"I'm heading home now, can you two keep an eye on Zelo?" he said.

"Yeah, yeah sure!" he said and waved his hand as Jongup left. Then he continued to make out with Youngjae.

Zelo sat on the couch with three guys, two girl's he had never met and Eun Hi.

They played a drinking game and Zelo always lost, which meant he had to drink. Eun Hi sat beside him with his arm around her shoulders. She snuggled in closer to him and started to put her hands on his body.

"Wow Zelo! I never knew you had abs!" she said as she lifted his shirt up.

"Yeah, you get those when you work out!" he said as he flexed his muscles. Eun Hi just giggled.

"Hey Zelo?" she asked and he looked down at her. She stood up and asked him to follow her. He did.

"Where are we going?" he asked as she led him around the house.

"I'm showing you around!" she said and giggled.

They walked around the whole bottom floor and then headed upstairs.

"And this is my room! The bed is really comfortable!!!" Eun Hi said and lied down on her bed. Zelo just stood in the doorway and looked at her. He noticed that her dress had been going higher and higher up so that you almost saw her . She stood up from her bed and grabbed Zelo's hand and pulled him with her.

"AND THIS!" she said and gestured with her hands, "Is the bathroom! this is where I shower and stuff" She said and looked up at Zelo.

"You know Zelo... I've always thought you're so handsome..." She said as she moved her face closer to Zelo's, "That you're nice..." she continued while moving closer to him, "and that.." Their lips almost touched, "You're the... best... dancer..." She said and then their lips touched. At first it was soft but as Eun Hi grabbed his neck and pulled him closer and made Zelo's hand touch her the kiss got more passionate. They stumbled backwards into the shower cabin and accidently put on the water. Zelo grabbed her thighs and lifted her up so that she was "sitting" on his hips while he was pushing her against the wall. When they pulled apart Eun Hi smiled a y smile and said,

"You don't know how long I've dreamt of this..."

"Don't talk..." Zelo said and kissed her again.

They pulled apart and Zelo helped Eun Hi take of her dress, bra, and as she helped him take of his clothes.

The water poured out as they continued. Zelo carried her to her room and she locked the door.

Daehyun and Youngjae where downstairs, forgetting their promise to Jongup and not knowing what was happening upstairs. They left with the other students and only Zelo was left. He lied in Eun Hi's bed, having no idea what he had just done...

Cause the alcohol had taken over his mind...


Author's Note:

Tripple update!!!!!

I'm feeling so proud of myself! ^^

Well I hope you liked this chapter, hope you don't hate me...

I feel really bad for Jongup.... He has no idea... 

And pore Zelo will have the shock of his life when he wakes up haha

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!

byeeeeeee~!

and now...

just because Taemin is so cute...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic