Finally confessing?

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

Zelo kept looking at Jongup, waiting for him to ask THE question. He could see it before him. How Jongup would ask the question with no hesitation. "Would you like to go out with Eun Hi on like... saturday?"

Yeah that was what he was going to say. And Zelo would just say yes, cause he knew that Jongup would never want him. 

It has been five minutes since Jongup said that he needed to ask Zelo something. He hadn't asked the question yet cause he didn't know how he was going to ask it. Just straight forward or kind of lead Zelo on? Then an idea popped into Jongup's head. He smiled to himself but he was nervous.

"What was it that you wanted to ask me?" Zelo said and started fiddling with his fingers nervously. 

"I was just going to...." Jongup said and with that he leaned in and kissed Zelo. 

He could feel his heartbeat rise as he didn't feel Zelo kiss him back.

Oh God what have I done? this will be really awkward when we get back home. If he still wants me to stay with him... Jongup thought.

Zelo's P.O.V

I was waiting for Jongup to ask me the question that I knew was going to be about Eun Hi. Damn, he really think I like her? I should've shown him that I like him, I should've bought him flowers or hung out with him more. Or even just show him what I feel. How did this happen? Why did I even say that I think she's kind of cute? PABO! And why isn't Jongup asking me the question? Does he even have a question?

I started fiddling with my fingers as I asked Jongup what his question was. I was scared of what he might ask now cause if he asked me for a date with Eun Hi I would have to say yes or else he could get suspicious.

Jongup started talking and I looked up at him. Damn, why can't he be mine?

"I was just going to..." Jongup said and then he kissed me!

I was shocked and my eyes where widely open. H-he kissed me... I could finally feel his lips on mine. They were even softer then I expected! I felt tingles all over my body as I finally came "back" to my body and I started to kiss him back. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face closer to mine. I could feel him smile when I did and I couldn't help but to smile as well. I felt his tongue slide along my upper lip and I let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance but after a while I gave up and let his tongue slide into my mouth. He tasted like sweet and couldn't feel any happier. After awhile we pulled apart and he looked deep into my eyes. Oh how I loved that. He smiled and caressed my cheek. 

"Can I finally call you mine?" Jongup said as he smiled. I just nodded my head an leaned in for another kiss.

I felt so happy and I couldn't get enough of him. He was finally mine!

Author's P.O.V

Zelo and Jongup sat under the Sakura tree for hours. Just talking about how beautiful it was and how happy they where that they finally got each other. Zelo rested his head on Jongup's lap as Jongup the youngers hair. It was so soft and he couldn't stop doing it. Neither could he stop looking at Zelo's face.

"Jongup..." Zelo said as he sat up and faced the older.

"Yes, Zelo?" Jongup said and caressed his cheek.

"You know that I've had dreams about this tree right?" He said.

"Yes of course you pabo, you told me a couple of hours ago. How could I forget?" He said as he ruffled Zelo's hair.

"Well.... I didn't just dream about this tree..." He said. This made Jongup look at him.

"Really? then what else?" He said as he got and worried expression on his face.

"The weekend before you first attended my scool I dreamed about you... and me.... at this exact spot... We where lying on the grass and looking up at the sky. The Sakura flowers where blossoming and the sun shone on our faces. I usually closed my eyes and then the sunshine would get blocked by you..." Zelo said and smiled at Jongup.

"I then looked up at you and you would stretch out your arms and help me up... sometimes we would kiss..." Zelo said and looked at Jongup with a bright smile.

"I used to call you the angel in my dreams and I used to think you were just a character that my head had created... But then I saw you and I felt an immediate connection to you. And here you are now, fulfilling my dream. You now are my angel Jongup" Zelo said and pecked him on the lips lightly.

Jongup smiled.

"You cheese ball" He said and they both laughed.

"I love you though..." Jongup said and pulled Zelo into a kiss. When they pulled apart Zelo said,

"I love you too my angel" and he rested his head on Jongup's shoulder.

I found you and I couldn't be happier...


Author's note:

I'm so sorry I didn't update in a while and that these two chapter's have been so short.... 

I've had a lot going on so I hope this will due... I might not uptade so much this week but I will try for you!

byeeeeeee~!

(Saranghae!)