Under The Sakura Tree

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

Jongup is standing under the Sakura tree. It's a sunny April morning and the Sakura tree is in full bloom. 

"It's almost been five years since I buried you here, under our Sakura tree Zelo.... I still miss you till this day. Nothing has become easier. My appa and I don't talk and well... As I've told you your appa died two years ago.... I don't know why he decided to do it? I mean... He didn't handle your death good.. And I know that... But... He tried to get himself clean and even went to rehab.... I thought he was fine... He smiled whenever I came to visit and so on... But when I got the phone call.... I didn't believe it.... He had just gotten out of rehab and he was going to work once again.... He was fine.... He died of an overdose... Could he not take the pain of loosing his son? It really pained me... I was still grieving you Zelo... I cried every night and every morning... Not having you beside me was... awful... But I didn't loose hope... Cause I made promise to you.... And you know I would never break that..." Jongup said and a few tears rolled down his cheeks. He still missed Zelo till this day. He still loved him.

"I was so miserable. Nothing seemed right... I couldn't feel happiness... I-I thought of you... How beautiful you were... I thought about how no one would ever be as beautiful as you... I was wrong...." he dried his tears and smiled.

"I was walking on the streets of Gangnam when I saw him... He looked like you... Or... Almost.... His hair wasn't grey-blonde as yours was and his cheeks was not as puffy... He reminded me of you... Of us.... He showed up at my work... He's my stylist.... I'm a famous dancer now you know... I'm one of Big Bang's dancers.... Anyway, his way of moving and talking almost made me cry... He's just like you Zelo!" he bent down and laid a flower on the grave and then stood up again. 

"So... I asked him out... I promised you I would find someone that makes me happy and... You made me  happy... That's why I asked him out.... We had a really good time..." he said as he smiled to himself.

"We kissed and well.... Today we're married... We have two children. A girl and a boy... we donated and got a surrogate mother... So we're the fathers.... I named our son Zelo... And the funny thing is... He loves cherry tomatoes just as much as you..." he looked down at his hands.

"Sometimes I wonder.... If a person is reborn.... Call me stupid but... I believe that they do.... Maybe your soul is in my son's body Zelo-ah? Maybe this is some kind of gift from the gods... Maybe this is their way of making us meet again? I love my husband... I love my kids and I love this life of mine.. But Zelo.... This doesn't mean that I never think of you... You're the one I dream of almost every night... We always take a walk to this tree. Our tree. We talk about my life and yours. It's like you where never gone... But you are.. And sometimes I cry when I wake up... But... then I see my husband and kids and it all goes away, cause Zelo... I've kept my promise.. I'm happy..." he looked at the grave and smiled once again. 

"You will always have a big part in my heart Zelo... And when I'm old enough to die... We'll meet again.." he said as a single tear fell. It wasn't a tear of sadness. It was a tear of happiness. Jongup felt arms wrap around him and he smiled.

"Are you coming baby? We're going to come late to Zelo's rapping competition..." a voice said.  Jongup turned around and kissed the man behind him. 

"I'm coming..." he said and turned around to take a quick glance on the grave under the tree. The sun shone trough the branches and created a beautiful pattern on the grave stone. 

"Until next time... My friend..." he said and followed the man. 

They got into the car and drove of, leaving the Sakura tree and the grave.

The grave where a young boy was buried.

A boy that once had a dream...

A dream about a better life.....

It all started and ended......

Under The Sakura Tree.

 

The End

 


Author's Note:

The Sakura Tree is completed! 

What did you guys think? Was it a good/bad ending?

It was really fun to write this and I'm eager to start writing another one! 

I'm a little sad that it's over though... It was always fun to come home and do something and now that it's completed I'm like: What to do with my life?

Oh well... I just have to it up, don't I?

Please leave a comment of what you thought about it... It would make me so happy ^^

I guess this is good bye then... (for now)

so...

Byeeeeeeeeeeee~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Okay... BYE!