One Night

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

On the way home Zelo became more and more anxious the closer to home they got. He had flashbacks of his dream and from the night when Jongup's father had thrown him out. Was this going to be his destiny? Was he going to be thrown out from his own home?

He felt dizzy when they reached the door. Jongup noticed this and looked at him with worry.

"Are you okay Love? You know we can always do this later on if you're not ready..." He said and squeezed his hand.

"No, l-let's do this now.. Cause what if he founds out before we tell him.. Like I don't know.. Founds out when he sees us making out?" Zelo said and took a deep breathe.

"I am ready." He said and opened the door.

He could smell food and entered the kitchen. He found his father by the stove and he took another deep breathe.

"Hi appa, what are you cooking?" He asked.

"Oh hi Zelo, Jongup! I'm making dinner cause I came home early today as you might notice" He said with a smile.

"Yeah.. hehe" He said nervously."

"What's up with you? why so nervous?" His father said and made a face to loosen Zelo up.

"Uhm.. appa?" Zelo said.

"Yes Zelo?"

"C-can we talk?" he asked with a serious face.

"Oh.. yes i guess... Jongup do you mind taking over the food?" his appa asked as he followed Zelo out of the room. Jongup looked at Zeo and he gave a nervous nod. Jongup smiled a small smiled and whispered,

"Saranghae" so just Zelo would hear.

Zelo smiled and he and his father went into the livingroom.

"What do you need to talk about Zelo? You seem so serious.. Have something happened? You've not got someone pregnant right?!" his appa said in worry.

"N-no appa... I-I-I'm still a .." Zelo said and blushed.

"Oh... Well what is it then?" he asked and sat down on the couch.

"This is not so easy to say but, I'm going to say it, cause the sooner the better and I don't want you to find out accidently so here it goes.." Zelo said and took a deep breathe.

"Appa, I'm in love..." He started and his father smiled."

"I'm in love with Jongup.. actually... we're together.." He said and looked at his father. His smile was gone.

Crap

"Zelo... my dear boy.." he started and Zelo's heartbeat rose.

"I already expected that.." he said an smiled.

"I think I knew that night you fell asleep on the couch and I told Jongup your story... I could see that he cared about you and then well... You cared too..." he said and walked up to Zelo.

"So you're not going to throw me out?" he said and looked deep into his father's eyes.

"Of course NOT! You can love whoever you want and I will always support you!" he said and gave Zelo a hug.

Thank God... I love you appa

"Thank you appa..." Zelo said.

When they broke their hug Zelo saw jongup standing in the doorway, he smiled. Zelo smiled as well and ran to him and gave him a tight hug.

"You where right..." he said and gave him a peck on the lips. 

 

That night Zelo slept well and he couldn't be happier. He woke up next to the guy he loved and he could be with him all day. Sometimes he would caught himself thinking about Jongup. His soft skin, his lips and his parts... He would blush at the thought but he knew that at some point he would really have these daydreams come true, cause he knew that Jongup wouldn't mind...

But he was afraid. Afraid that he might not be good enough for Jongup, that he might screw up or that his body would be funny to Jongup.

One evening when Zelo's father was out of the country Zelo and Jongup sat and cuddled on the couch. They watched a movie and shared food. Chocolate dipped strawberries. They laughed and talked. Jongup would give Zelo random kisses and vice versa. As they lied there Zelo asked, 

"Jongup.. thank you for showing me how it feels to be loved... I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend and I've only had my dad, so thank you" He said and gave Jongup a quick kiss.

"It's me who should thank you Zelo, I've never been loved... ever..." Jongup said and lifted Zelo chin up.

 

(there is coming a little here so just scroll if you don't wanna read it. I will tell you when it's over)

"But just by seeing you smile makes me feel all the love I need" He said and Zelo kissed him hard. The kiss got passionate and soon Jongup was once again on top of Zelo. But this time, Zelo didn't stop him. Jongup kissed him passionate and started trailing kisses down the younger's neck. Zelo moaned when Jongup found his soft spot. Jongup smiled. He stopped when he got down to Zelo's pants. Zelo then looked at him and said, 

"Jongup.. I'm ready..." Jongup gave him a quick kiss and whispered,

"I'll be careful with you.." Which sent chills down Zelo's spine.

Jongup pulled Zelo's pants down and started "massaging" Zelo's parts. Zelo moaned and grabbed one of the cushions.

Jongup gave him so much pleasure and every touch felt like heaven.

They were now both . Jongup and Zelo sat up while kissing. Then Zelo had a thought. He wanted to try something, so he lifted Jongup up, holding onto his thighs and walked towards his bedroom. Not breaking the kiss. He put Jongup down and started kissing him lower and lower down. He stopped by his belly botton and it. Jongup moaned as Zelo continued further down. He stuck his hand under Jongup's body and grabbed his . He massaged it as he kissed his hips.

(End of the really bad haha)

They continued until the morning and never got tired, exploring each other's bodies. When the first morning light came, Zelo and Jongup shared a soft kiss and Zelo then rested his head on Jongup's chest.

He was sweaty, wet and sore but all he could think of was that his daydreams had come true. That one night he had experienced the most amazing thing in the world. His love for Jongup was now completed. He had fallen madly in love...


Auhtor's note:

Double update!!!

Sorry for the really bad ... But I didn't have any inspo and I was really embaressed while writing it...

so SORRY! if you want to read something a little better you can read my other story "The long sandwich", it's a so yeah...

anyway, thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy the story so far. I'm nearing the big schock in the story so HANG ON!

byeeeeee~!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jonglo is so cute...

 

and Daejae too...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic