I can't live without you!

The Sakura Tree

Zelo's P.O.V

As soon as I received Jongup's text I walked out of school. I was going to plan a romantic night for my sick boyfriend. I called our favorite restaurant and booked a table for two and then I went to the flower shop. I bought a bouquet of red roses. I smiled to myself when I imagined Jongup's face when he gets the flowers. I then went and bought two tickets to this movie he had wanted to see for like, forever! After that I walked to a photography-shop. I gave them a USB with all of mine and Jongup's pictures and asked them to do a collage of all of them. I was then going to take the collage to our tree, where we were going to have a small picnic.

What could go wrong with this evening?

I bought new clothes and then started to walk to the restaurant. I sat down at our table and smiled when I received a text from Jongup. Saying that he would be here soon. I wonder what he wants to talk about? I hope it's nothing bad. Like, he finding out about that night... No, stop Junhong... He couldn't have found out... You didn't tell him and Eun Hi didn't tell him.. right? NO, she didn't.

I looked at my clock and when I looked up I saw Jongup walk into the restaurant. I smiled as I stood up and gave him a hug and a kiss. He felt tense while we kissed... Did I do something? Oh well.. He would tell me right?

I totally forgot that he wanted to say something so I just blabbered away. Talking about everything and anything. He was very quiet... Okay, now I'm getting worried... Did something happen?

I kept talking and pushed my thoughts away. He was sick, of course he was tired... 

"Zelo..." I heard and I instantly shut my mouth.

I answered him and waited for him to talk. Minutes passed and I started to get nervous.

"I know..." I froze on the spot and I had a hard time trying to breathe.

He knew? He can't mean what I think I mean.. Right?

"W-what do you know Jonguppie?" I tried to keep calm and not freak out, but his answer ruined that strategy...

"I know everything Zelo... I know what you and Eun Hi did..." he said coldly and I lost my words.

"How could you Zelo? Am I not good enough for you? I thought you loved me?!" He said as he raised his voice.

"Jongup... I-I can explain.." was all I could say.

"Don't bother Zelo.. I know what you're going to say... 'I didn't mean to, it just happened! I was drunk. I couldn't control myself!'" he paused and looked at me.

"Do you really think I will buy that? I told you about not drinking too much and I told you very clear that SHE LIKES YOU! HOW COULD YOU NOT NOTICE? I MEAN SERIOUSLY! SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU!" he said as tears rolled down his cheeks. It made my heart break into millions of pieces and I felt hate, I hated myself! I hated what I did but it was too late.

"I-I don't know what to say..." I said as I watched him cry hard.

"Tell me Zelo.. " He looked at me with red eyes.

"Why did you do it? And why didn't you tell me?" I looked at him, hoping that he would notice the pain in my eyes.

"I don't know Jongup... I-I didn't think... I just... I was drunk.. I know it's not an excuse but... She started kissing me and.. I guess I-I... She looked good that night okay? I don't know... I didn't think and the moment I realized my mistake all I wanted to do was kill myself... 'Cause I couldn't live with it.. I-I cheated on you... And I didn't even know it..." I started and tears rolled down my cheeks. This was not how the evening was supposed to be...

"And why didn't I tell you? I think it was because... If I didn't tell you or anyone else... That night never happened..." I started but he cut me of.

"But it did Zelo..." he was cold and looked at me with angry eyes.

"And you can't take it back... It's already done... I'm sorry but I can't be with you knowing this... A BOYFRIEND IS NOT SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE HE'S SINGLE! " He said as he stood up.

"Have fun with that toy of yours... It's OVER." He said with a harsh voice and turned around, walking away from me. My mind went blank. Did he just leave me? N-No h-he couldn't... NO... NO NO NO NO NO NO t-this can't be happening... I can't live without him... n-no...

I started breathing uneven and I could feel a panic attack coming. I stood up from my seat and ran after him. 

"Jongup! please stop!" I shouted, tears running down my cheeks like a river. I didn't care if people looked at me. All I wanted was for Jongup to turn around and look at me.

"Jongup! Please turn around! Don't leave me!" I shouted as I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. I could see Jongup stop and turn around. He started walking towards me. Thank God!

"Get away Zelo! Stop following me! Can't you see? IT'S OVER! O.V.E.R! Now please get out of my life, I don't want to see you anymore..." and with that he turned around and walked away. Leaving me heartbroken. How could I be so stupid?! Dumb, Dumb, Dumb! How am I going to live without him? Without his love I'm alone and cold... I will become empty again... W-what am I supposed to do? I-I-I can't... No, I-I can't, I can't live without him...

I looked at the people walking past me. They were happy, smiling and holding hands. This will never be me again... I don't deserve love...

I took out my phone.

Jongup's P.O.V

The tears flowed down my cheeks as I walked over to the other side of the street. This wasn't happening... It couldn't be... I was alone again... I trusted too much once again and this time I really fell hard. Where was I supposed to go now? 

I cried harder. Why Zelo? Why did you break my heart? You promised you wouldn't! You broke my heart and I had to let go... Just seeing you now makes me want to cry.. I LOVED YOU!

My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

From: Zelo-BABY <3

I'm sorry.... I promise I won't hurt you anymore... I won't hurt anyone anymore...

Tell my father I love him?

I LOVE YOU MOON JONGUP!

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

To: Zelo-BABY <3

What do you mean?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

From: Zelo-BABY <3

Goodbye Jongup...

I LOVE YOU

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

What does he mean?

I turned around and saw Zelo standing in the middle of the road. I looked to his right and saw a car coming at him in full speed.

NO!

I ran towards him and everything seemed to go in slow motion. The car got closer and I was still far away. I could see him close his eyes and walk closer to the car. 

"Zelo, No!" I screamed as I tried to run faster. The car got closer to him. I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Zelo please!" I screamed again. Zelo opened his eyes and turned around. He looked at me and faked a smile. I could see a tear running down his cheek.

"Please Zelo, no! I love you!" I screamed and I could see him smile a sincere smile. I smiled and continued to run towards him and I was almost there. He took a step towards me, I smiled at him and we almost touched.

BANG!


Author's note:

Hello! I finally updated and as you might have noticed the story is getting really dramatic haha.

What happened? Did they die? Did only Zelo die? Did Jongup push him away? Was it all a dream?

Feel free to speculate! 

Oh btw.

Zelo says that he will feel alone again and empty...

Some of you might think: why? you have daehyun. Youngjae and your father?

And I just want to tell you that he is feeling alone cause his father is nearly never home and Daehyun and Youngjae is his only friends but he didn't hang out with them that much in the past cause he was kind of "depressed" about his mother and so on... And because Daehyun and Youngjae is graduating this year as well, he will not have any friends next year...

Sorry if I didn't explain that well enough or I didn't write it at all.... I was kinda just thinking that everyone knew what I'm knowing inside my head but obviously you don't know hehe....

That's all this time!

byeeeee~!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic