I know...

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

Weeks passed by and Zelo and Jongup never spoke of that night again. Instead they continued with their relationship. Jongup still not knowing about what happened between Zelo and Eun Hi. And for that Zelo was relieved. He thought that Eun Hi was going to tell Jongup about what happened. But she never did. She never even talked to Zelo after that day. She was still sad and angry at the situation and she felt like one of the schools' . But what could she do? It was already done and she would lie if she said that she didn't enjoyed it. 

Zelo and Jongup's relationship had gotten stronger each day and Jongup never failed to surprise Zelo with his romantic actions. One time Zelo had a really bad day and he was just tired an felt down. Jongup noticed this and a plan came to him. He spent hours of preparing and finally he went home to Zelo. The sun had started to go down and Zelo was tired. 

"Where are you taking me Jongup? I'm really not in the mood..." He had said as Jongup had put a blindfold over his eyes. Jongup had just laughed and continued leading Zelo to the place. 

When he took the blindfold of, Zelo had gotten amazed. He was standing by their Sakura tree. Under it there was a table and two chairs. There was lighted candles on the table and lights hanging from the tree. Everything looked so amazing in the purple and pink sunset and all Zelo could do was to kiss Jongup, cause he couldn't thank him with words.

Even though he had appreciated everything Jongup had done, he would still feel a stab in his heart. For he was still thinking of that night. The night where he betrayed Jongup. The night where he had not been himself and the morning when he hadn't told him about what happened. He had wanted to say it. Scream it out loud when Jongup told him that "he was his one and only. That he would never love someone like he loved him". But he couldn't... He loved him too much and was afraid to lose him. He knew that Jongup would be heartbroken and that he would never forgive him. But how long could he live with this lie? This massive secret? What will happen if Eun Hi tell Jongup about what happened? Would he call him a betrayer?

Zelo couldn't bare to think about it, cause it made his head spin. 

It was a normal Wednesday and the boys where heading to the cafeteria. Jongup excused himself to the bathroom and when he got out a hand grabbed him by his shoulders. He spun around and saw Eun Hi. 

"Oh, Eun Hi... you scared me" he said. He could see that she was shaking and her eyes were red.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked and Jongup nodded. She led him to the soccer field and was quiet for a while. Jongup wasn't that patient, cause he was really hungry.

"What was it that you needed to talk about?" he asked. She just looked at him with teary eyes. He sighed and turned around, starting to walk away when he heard her.

"I'm sorry..." she said and Jongup turned around.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry Jongup..." she said again and Jongup was speechless. Why is she telling me she's sorry?

"For what" he asked. Her expression changed and she looked at him with shock.

"Zelo didn't tell you?" she said, her voice almost cracking. 

"He didn't tell me what? Eun Hi, stop talking in riddles.. What is it that he didn't tell me?" he asked, starting to freak out.

"Jongup.... Zelo didn't just sleep at my house..." she said with pain in her voice.

What is that supposed to mean? Wait... No...no.... NO!! He couldn't? No, he couldn't! he wouldn't do that to me... why didn't he tell me?! 

Jongup's thoughts was making him dizzy and he looked at Eun Hi.

"Please tell me you didn't..." his words got stuck in his throat. He couldn't say it.

"Please Eun Hi..." he said with tears in his eyes. 

"I-I'm so, so sorry.." She said while tears flowed down her cheeks. 

Jongup's heart was broken. The boy he loved had given his body to someone else. He had kissed someone else with the lips that was only meant for him. He had touched someone else with the hands that only he was supposed to touch. And he didn't even tell him. This girl in front of him had. That girl! She had taken him away from him! 

Jongup felt anger and sadness overwhelm him. He looked at Eun Hi with hate in his eyes.

"How could you?! He was mine, only mine! He never loved you! He was never interested! But here you are, pulling him away from me!" he shouted as he got closer to her. She cried harder and harder.

"I'm sorry! I-I know I shouldn't have done it.. Please Jongup! I'm sorry!" she screamed as Jongup grabbed her wrist and held it tightly. 

"aouwh! Jongup it hurts!" she said as Jongup didn't let go of her wrist.

"Then you know what it feels like in here!" he said and pointed to his heart with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry!" she cried and Jongup let go. He was still angry but he knew that it wasn't really her fault. He let go of her wrist.

"I'm sorry Eun Hi... I just... I can't... I must..." he said as he turned around and ran away. Leaving her behind.

He had never felt this betrayed. Not even when his family turned their back on him. He dried his tears with the back of his hand as he ran through the streets of Seoul. He ran home, up the stairs and closed the door behind him. He cried out loud and sat down in a corner. He felt so lonely, so sad, so....empty...

Minutes passed and he then received at message from Zelo

From: Zelo-baby <3

Where are you? 

Are you okay? Did anything happen?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

He stared at the message. How could he act like nothing had happened? How could Zelo not have told him?

Does it even matter? I would have been devastated anyway..

To: Zelo-baby <3

I didn't feel so good so I went home...

See you later baby, then I need to tell you something...

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

He pressed send and sighed. So this is it? As soon as he's home I will tell him that I know and then I will leave... I can't live with him anymore... He will just remind me of what happened...

His phone vibrated and he unlocked it.

From: Zelo-baby <3

Oh, okay... Get well!

OMO! what can that be? haha just kidding...

See you later Babe..

btw... I LOVE YOU!

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Jongup found himself crying while reading "I LOVE YOU!" over and over again.

If you really loved me you wouldn't break my heart like this...

Hours passed and Zelo would soon be home. Jongup received another text and he read it.

From: Zelo-baby <3

Hi! are you feeling better? 

If you are... Can you meet me at the restaurant we went to last week?

I want to buy you dinner...

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Jongup stared at his screen. He couldn't do otherwise then to accept. He knew that Zelo wouldn't let him just stay at home and feel bad.

 

To: Zelo-baby <3

Yeah, I'll be right there...

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

He pressed send and headed out. The walk to the restaurant had never felt this long and his feet had never felt this heavy. When he reached the restaurant Zelo was already there and he gave him a tight hug and a peck on the lips. Jongup felt nauseous. They sat down and Zelo talked about his day. Jongup was just quiet. When they had ordered their food Zelo looked at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked and Jongup nodded. 

Zelo kept talking until Jongup no longer could take it.

"Zelo..." he said and Zelo stopped talking and looked at him.

"Right! you where supposed to tell me something! Sorry I forgot.. what were you going to say?" he said and smiled.

"I know..." 


Auhtor's note:

Hello everyone!

so yeah now Jongup knows and as I said in the previous chapter.. The story is getting nearer to it's end...

I feel a little sad actually, cause after this I will probably sit in my room and be like "Now what to do with my life?" haha.

Maybe I should write a short story after this? What do you guys think? ^^

please leave a COMMENT!!

byeeeeeee~!

 

Just found this super cute Zelo GIF!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic