Alive?

The Sakura Tree

 

Jongup's P.OV

Everything went in slow motion. The smile that was on my face was now gone. It disappeared the moment Zelo's did. Pictures flashed before my eyes. Pictures of Zelo smiling that smile of his. It was now gone. It was replaced by a frightened look and then a car, hitting it's breaks. I looked to my left, still in shock. I could see blood. It could be seen running out under the car. I couldn't breathe. I saw more blood. Was I able to look at the body in front of the car? Would I be able to handle the sorrow from this lost? What if he was still alive? And what if I wouldn't walk to him and give him an assuring smile, saying that it was gonna be alright? What if that would be his last minute?

I slowly walked closer. I walked in the blood, but I didn't notice it. I was too focused on the body that was laying before me. My eyes got big and it got even harder to breathe. In front of me lied the love of my life. The only one that I had ever loved so much it hurts. He was laying in a weird position, his stomach on the ground, head to the side and his legs in unnatural positions. There was blood coming everywhere and....

"Are you alright?" I heard a man say, though he was standing next to me, his voice sounded like it was coming from far away. 

"Excuse me, are you alright?" He asked again and I looked at him. What did he think? I just saw someone probably die before my eyes. 

"I-Is he g-g-g-oing to... to be a-alright?" I asked, trying to hold back my tears.

"I've called an ambulance.... Can you believe that he just walked right out on the road?" He said and I looked at him and then back to Zelo.

"N-not really... Excuse me..." I said as I walked even closer to Zelo. I sat down beside him and his hair. I felt a tear run down my cheek and I started to cry hard. I sat down on the ground and screamed in pain. I held onto his upper body as I rocked back and forth. 

"He's gone... No, NO, NO, NO.... Zelo please... Please come back... I forgive you.... Don't leave me... I-I can't..... This can't be.... I love you okay? I love you, I love you, I love you..." I said as I cried harder and harder. I didn't care if people looked at me. All I wanted was for Zelo to wake up. 

After a couple of minutes the ambulance finally arrived and they carried him in fast. Leaving me still sitting on the asphalt. 

"Excuse me but... Do you know him?" one of the ambulance drivers asked me.

"Y-yes uhm... He is my boyfriend" I said in tears. 

"If you want to come with us you have to come now... or else he might not make it..." He said and I got shocked. He's still alive?

I nodded my head and quickly got into the ambulance and we drove of. 

When we reached the hospital Zelo was quickly brought in to operation. 

"You can't go in here Mr... I'm sorry" one of the nurses said and all I could do was to go to a chair, sit down and wait. Hours passed by and they were still operating him. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Every time I closed my eyes, pictures from what happened flashed in my mind and I would shatter a tear. 

Why did you do it Zelo? I know I broke up but.. You knew you still had a part in my heart. You could have fallen in love again? We could have worked things out sooner or later and we could have become friends... Please don't die Zelo.... I love you... Think about your appa, he would've lost the both he loved... Please don't leave me... At least not like this...

And as on cue, the doors opened and they came out with Zelo.

"We did everything we could... Now we just have to wait and see how he recovers..."  one of the nurses said and I bowed. 

"Thank you..." I said as we got into the room and I took Zelo's hand in mine. It felt so cold. 

Zelo's P.O.V

I felt heavy. Everything felt heavy. It felt like I couldn't breathe. Everything was white. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Was this heaven? Did I really die?

"I love you Zelo... Please survive this.... I promise I won't leave you... juts please wake up..." I heard a voice say. Jongup. He sounded sad. The happiness that he once used to have in his voice was gone. I could almost see him sitting beside me, crying. I wanted to open my eyes and just tell him that I was alright. Even if I knew that I clearly wasn't. I could still feel the pain on my body from the crash. I remember seeing my own blood flooding out from everywhere. 

I felt something squeeze my hand, or rather... someone.

"Zelo... I don't know if you can hear me but... Don't scare me like that ever again. You were lucky this time... The doctors said that you will recover... Maybe not that fast but still... It's a start, right?" I heard Jongup say. 

I tried to open my eyes again and I could now see a strong light. 

"OMO! He's opening his eyes!" the voice said and then I heard another voice.

"Thank God!" Appa?

I squinted my eyes and when the light wasn't that strong anymore I could see two faces looking down at me. 

"Zelo... can you hear me?" Jongup said and I think I smiled. I probably looked weak. After that I felt his arms around my neck and a tear fell from my eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry..." I said as we broke the hug. Jongup was also in tears. 

"It's okay... you're okay now but... don't ever do that again!" he said and I just smiled. Happy he talked to me again.

"I know you love me anyway..." I said and I could see Jongup blush. 

"Zelo..." I turned my head to my right and saw my father looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"What where you thinking? You could have died!" he said as he hugged me tight. I cried too.

"I'm sorry appa... I-I didn't think..." I said as he pulled away and held my face between his hands. 

"You can't leave me too..." he said and I just nodded. 

After a couple of hours my dad went home, cause he had to work the next day... Even if I told him he shouldn't work he said that he had to. Or else he wasn't goning to be able to pay the bills. Luckily Jongup stayed with me though. He took me out to the hospital garden and we just sat there and talked. Unfortunately I needed to be in a wheelchair. I hated it. 

One day when the rain was pouring outside I felt this urge to go out in the rain.

"Jongup?" I said as soft as I could.

"hmm?" he said as he shifted his gaze from the window to me.

"Can you take me out?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Now?" he asked and I nodded.

"But Zelo.... The rain is pouring down... You will get sick and you know that you can't right now..." He said and I sighed.

"Please Jongup? Just this once?" I said in the softest of voices. 

"Why? It's cold and wet.. What's fun with that?" He asked and I looked down.

"Well.... I have kind of always wanted to... you know... Have a romantic kiss in the rain..." I said and blushed. I looked at Jongup and I saw that he smiled.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded again. Minutes passed by and I started to accept the thought of defeat.

"Let's do it" I suddenly heard and I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked and he smiled at me. 

"Yeah... Why not? It could be fun, right? Just this once..." He said and I almost jumped in glee. This was almost better then eating cherry tomatoes!

He pushed my wheelchair out of the hospital and stopped by the door. 

"What?" I asked and looked up at him.

"This thing won't do..." He said and made me totally confused.

"What do you...." I said, but before I could finish my sentence he had already lifted me up and started walking out in the rain.

"You're crazy" I said as I looked up at his angelic face. This must look really silly... I short guy like him, carrying me.. The Asian giant...

"I'm only crazy for you..." He said as he stopped by the fountain. Around us there was roses and other beautiful flowers, which I didn't know the name of. We looked deep into each others eyes. Just felling the rain wet our clothes and run down our faces.

"Jongup, I..." I didn't finish my sentence, cause he crashed his lips on mine. It felt so good. I had missed this kind of passion and glow. It felt like fireworks as he deepened the kiss my sliding his tongue at the edge of my lip. I grabbed the back of his head and played with his hair. We didn't let it get any deeper then that and we ended it softly. I had never felt so alive. I had missed this. 

He carried me back inside and then he dried me and I put on some dry clothes.

Jongup's P.O.V

I dried him and then left to buy myself some coffee. When I got back he was already asleep and I smiled. He was so cute. 

"Excuse me..." I heard someone say really loudly. I turned around and put my index finger on my lips. Gesturing for the doctor to keep it low. He nodded.

"Uhm Mr. Moon... We've got something to tell you.... It's about Mr. Choi..."


Author's Note:

So I updated... I hope you guys won't hate me after this chapter or the chapter before this...

As you might notice the story is getting closer to it's end...

I'm actually quite sad about this but I got another story in my head, just waiting for me to write it down hehe.... 

As I've always said... Please comment and if you haven't subbed yet... please do! It makes me so happy ^^

I've got nothing more to say so I guess I'll just be quiet now...

 

byeeeeeeee~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic