The Angel In My Dreams

The Sakura Tree

Author's P.O.V

The sun hit his face and he smiled. Feeling the warm spring breeze tickle his bare skin, Zelo closed his eyes and laid back in he grass. He looked up at the clouds and tried to find shapes of animals or people. He then closed his eyes again, just wanting to lay in the grass and think. He breathed in and out when the light all of a sudden was blocked. Zelo opened his eyes slowly and as he did, he saw the most beautiful human he had ever seen. His hair was chocolate brown, his eyes slightly moon-shaped, a rather big nose, but it fitted his cute face perfectly along with that cute little chin. Zelo was stunned and all he could do was to stare up at the boy. The boy smiled at him and reached out his hands. Zelo just stared at the boy's face, that now looked angelic when the late afternoon sun shined behind him. He then took his hands and immediately felt some kind of electric shock running up his arms leaving goose bumps. He felt like he was home when he looked up at the beautiful Sakura tree above them.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"aishh..." Zelo looked at the clock with hate and pushed the snooze button. Why did it have to ring right in this very moment? He tried to fall asleep again but failed. "Oh how I wish I could see that face again..." Zelo mumbled as he got out of bed. He put on his uniform and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw a tall boy with black/gray/blue hair  and deep brown eyes. He poked his left cheek and said "you grown baby" and walked out the door heading down stairs. He was greeted with the silence of the big apartment and a note that laid on the kitchen counter.

Dear Zelo!

I left for work early today again cause I needed to get some paperwork done before the big meeting. Wish me good luck, you know how the bosses gets without their morning coffee...

Zelo smiled at his dad's silliness and continued reading.

Anyway, I will be home late as well so you can just make some noodles or something if you want. If you don't, I put some money on the dinner table so that you can go out with your friends and eat instead.

Saranghae!

Dad

Zelo put down the note and walked to the dining table and grabbed the money and put it in his shirt pocket. He didn't bother to eat breakfast, now that his dad wasn't home, and walked out the main door. He locked the door and took out his cell phone. He started texting Daehyun.

To: Daehyun_hyung

hellooooo! ~ 

I'm leaving now.. see you at the bus station in five?

 

As he waited for Daehyun to text back he took out his earphones and started to listen to one of his Kanye West songs.

His phone vibrated and he unlocked it.

From: Daehyun_hyung

Yeah sure.... I'm already here though ^^

 

Zelo stared at his phone. Wow, didn't see that one coming... He increased his speed and was soon at the bus station. He spotted Daehyun standing in the wrong direction. Pabo, he thought. He sneaked up behind him and started to breathe heavy in his neck. This made Daehyun shriek and jump high. Zelo tried to contain his laughter but he ended up laughing so hard he had to hold his stomach. 

"That wasn't funny!" Daehyun said, also trying to contain his laughter. 

"Yes it was! You should've seen yourself!" Zelo said between his laughter.

"yeah, yeah whatever" Daehyun scuffed.

The duo went on the bus and sat down, talking about what they did on the weekend. 

"Yeah, I didn't do that much" Daehyun said. "Just hung out with Youngjae... A lot!" he said the last two words extra loud. This made Zelo look at Daehyun strange. Yes, he knew how much Daehyun liked Youngjae but he never expected him to make a move. Cause he knew that Youngjae had a really pretty girlfriend, which he LOVED. He continued to look at Daehyun, which eventually made him speak up.

"I know what you're thinking." He sighed "he has a girlfriend and all, but you want to know what?" Daehyun smirked and looked at Zelo with an intense stare. "Youngjae told me he broke up with her..." Zelo gasped in shock. Really? I thought he loved her more then anything? Daehyun continued talking. "And you want to know who was the reason?" he smirked.

"kind of..." Zelo said, though he thought he already knew the answer...

"ME!" Daehyun shouted, making everyone one the bus turn around and look at him. " Sorry" he mouthed. 

Zelo looked at his hyung and smiled. "So.... did anything happen?" he asked. This made Daehyun smirk and he said "You're too young to know." 

That sentence right there made Zelo freeze in his seat. He swallowed hard and coughed. "That kind of told me anyway..." he said and blushed, making Daehyun crack up. 

The bus stopped and they got off at the school gates. Both Zelo and Daehyun hated that ugly building they called school, but they both knew they had to be there. Or else their fathers would scold them to death. 

"Hey Zelo..." Daehyun said.

"Hhm?"  Zelo said and looked down at the older boy.

"You never told me what you did on your weekend."

"You never asked." Zelo answered and looked ahead again.

"Mind telling me?" Daehyun said. "You're making me think something big happened when you're acting like this!" he said.

"well... uhm.." Zelo didn't know what to say. All he actually did this weekend was to lay in his bed all day. Not because he was tired. Cause that was absolutely not the case. But because he wanted to see that face of an angel again. He sighed. Should I tell him?

"Umh... I actually was dreaming about someone..." He finally said and scratched the back of his head.

"Who was it?" Daehyun asked.

"I don't know" Zelo was confused just by thinking of it.

"Well, was she pretty?" Daehyun asked.

. I know that Daehyun's gay and all but, I can't tell him I dreamed a dream about a guy can I? Maybe he thinks I will try to steal Youngjae away from him now that I also know he's gay? No! what am I thinking? Daehyun WOULD understand...

"Actually Dae-"

RIIIIIIIIIING!

"Oh ! gotta run!" Daehyun said. 

Zelo followed Daehyun with his eyes as he saw him run to his own classroom. He then speed walked to his homeroom and sat down at his usual seat. Just in time for the teacher to come in. 

"Hu-hum!" the teacher coughed, making everybody look at him.

"Thank you" he said. "Welcome back after the weekend. Today you will have your ordinary classes accept for the sophomore student's who will go to the cafeteria on the fourth period to have a meeting about this years talent show."

"why?" A student with dark purple hair and glasses said. The other sophomore students agreed by nodding their heads.

"Well, You are the ones who are arranging it!" Mr.Kai, the teacher, said and smiled widely.

Loud sighs could be heard  in the entire room and some even boo:ed.

This made Zelo chuckle as he thought it was funny how such a short sentence could get so much response. He looked around the room and then continued to write the lyric he'd been working on.

"Oh, and one more thing" Mr.Kai said. He went out of the room and came back in with a timid boy who tried not to make any eye contact. 

"This is Moon Jongup" he finished. 

Jongup waved his hand and looked at Mr.kai as to ask if he could sit down now. Unfortunately he couldn't as Mr.Kai asked him to introduce himself. 

The boy looked at the whole class and waved his hand again.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Moon Jongup ibnida... uhm, I'm 18 years old and I live here in Seoul. Obviously.." he said making everyone crack up. Or almost everyone... Zelo was too busy with his lyrics, so he didn't hear him. 

"I like to dance and my idol is Chris Brown."

"Can you show us some of your dance moves" A girl in the back giggled. That made Zelo jerk up. Did someone just ask the new guy to dance? haha no pressure!

Jongup turned his back to the class as someone started giving him a beat. Zelo looked up from his sketchbook, interested in what the new guy could do. Jongup turned around and started dancing, making everyone stare in awe as he locked and popped. Everyone was shocked by what the new guy could do. But one student was more shocked then anyone else. Zelo. T-That f-f-ace... it couldn't be? Is it really him? He looked at the dancing boys face and his face expressions became blank. He's the angel in my dreams...


YAY! first chapter done ~

what did you all think? was it boring or not?

 

Please leave a comment with your opinion, would mean sooo much!

well for now I guess I should start thinking of chapter 2!

 

 

 

see yah! 

 

and don't forget to subscribe kekeke