Mothers Day

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday-

You and Daehyun were shopping together for a Mother’s day present for both mums. Your mum was still in hospital and is getting better.

“What should we get our mums?” Daehyun asked. “We brought perfume last year so we should but jewellery this year.” You said. You and Daehyun turned into a jewellery store and look at the necklaces.

“Would you like any help?” The assistant asked. “No thanks.” You said smiling at the assistant. “Call me if you need anything.” The assistant said and went to serve other customers. You spotted a really nice necklace that you thought Daehyun’s mum would like. “Miyoung, do you think mum would like this necklace?” Daehyun asked. “Ne, she’ll like it.” You said smiling.

    ( What you chose for Daehyun's mum)   (What Daehyun chose for your mum.)

“What do you think Hanbyul oppa brought for mum?” You asked. “Flowers like every other year.” Daehyun said. “True. He can never think of anything else to buy.” You said. Daehyun’s phone vibrated. “Hello?”  “Daehyun, it’s Hanbyul hyung. Mum’s home. Remember not to go to the hospital.” Hanbyul said. “Ne, thank you hyung.” Daehyun said. “Your parents are also here.” Hanbyul said. “Ok, we’ll be over in a minute.” Daehyun said. “There’s lots of food here so don’t eat before coming here.” Hanbyul said. “Ne. Bye.” Daehyun said. “Wait… also there’s a special guest coming later.” Hanbyul said. “Who is it?” Daehyun asked. “I’m not sure.” Hanbyul said. “Ok see you in a moment. Bye.” Daehyun said and quickly hung up before Hanbyul could say anything else. “Who was it?” You asked. “Hanbyul hyung, mum’s home, there’s lots of food and also there’s a special guest coming.” Daehyun said. “Yay! Mummy’s home!” You said happily.

Hanbyul opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter