Back Home

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Daeyoung had to go back to the baby ward, Daehyun left and went back home to do something. So you stayed alone in the room feeling really bored hoping that someone would come and entertain you.

“Miyoung! Miyoung!” Your brother shouted running into your ward making you startled. “Miyoung, are you alright? I was working and had my phone off so I didn’t know you were in the hospital.” Hanbyul said puffing. “I’m alright oppa.” You said smiling. “Where, let me see. You always say you’re alright when you’re not.” Hanbyul said rolling up your sleeves. “Oppa, why are you rolling up my sleeves? It’s cold.” You said. “I’m just checking.” Hanbyul said. “Checking? Checking for what?” You asked. “Look how much bruises you have Miyoung. My poor baby.” Hanbyul said about to cry. “Oppa, don’t cry I’m ok.” You said. “Does it hurt when I squeeze your arm?” Hanbyul asked squeezing your arm. You shook your head. “Liar.” Hanbyul said. “I’m not lying oppa. I can feel you squeeze my arm but it doesn’t hurt.” You said. Hanbyul raised his eyebrow. “I swear to god. I’m not lying.” You said. “I’m just worried. I can’t afford to lose my sister as well.” Hanbyul said.

“I remember now. The doctor gave me some painkillers before.” You said. “Oh~. Where’s Daehyun?” Hanbyul asked. “He went home to do something.” You answered. “Miyoung, what did you name my nephew?” Hanbyul asked. “Daeyoung!” You replied happily. “Where is he?” Hanbyul asked getting hyped. “Go out, turn left, keep going straight then there’s a room full of babies. The baby nearest to the window on the left is Daeyoung.” You instructed. “Wait, I need to write that down.” Hanbyul joked making you giggle.           

You soon fell asleep when Hanbyul left.

--- --- --- ---

Two week later you were still stuck in the hospital. You would have gone home earlier if your wound healed faster but no… you kept going on and off the bed causing the wound to not heal as fast. You even missed your graduation day.

Finally the doctor allowed you to go home. You were so excited and quickly pack your belongings and waited for Daehyun to come and pick you and Daeyoung up. For the past few days, Daehyun had been decorating Daeyoung’s room with B.A.P. “Daeyoung-ah, we’re going home now. Are you happy?” You asked as you put him into the baby hand carrier. Daeyoung smiled. “You’re so cute.” You said pinching his nose lightly.

When you got to the front door, Daehyun opened the door and it was all dark. “CONGRATULATIONS!” A bunch of guys shouted. There was B.A.P, Led Apple, Infinite, Soomin and Jun all smiling happily. “Thank you.” You giggled. They decorated the whole lounge with banners and blue balloons. “Wow, you guys did a good job with the decorations.” Daehyun praised. “Because we are Led Apple.” Hanbyul said doing a peace sign.

Everyone crowed around Daeyoung. “What’s his name?” Hyoseok asked. “Daeyoung.” Daehyun answered. “Must be named after Daehyun and I.” Youngjae joked. “No.” Daehyun simply said. “I was only joking.” Youngjae said. “He’s so cute.” Hoya said. “Just like me.” Daehyun said. “You’re cute?! Cute?! I’m cuter.” Himchan said.

Because everyone was a bit too loud, Daeyoung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter